Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 25. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
How much do you want to raise money for a full-scale launch of the platform. It seems to me that the exchange needs a lot of money for liquidity.
Liquidity team could make after some advertising manipulation when main sale will be over and successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
How much do you want to raise money for a full-scale launch of the platform. It seems to me that the exchange needs a lot of money for liquidity.
Exchanges now have a lot of problems with protection. How are you going to protect your users?
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
As soon as the conditions for conducting an IEO of this project are known, I ask the team that they should notify the community about this immediately.
How much you want to invest if not a secret? Or what you need to know information about when will IEO? I would like to ask experienced investors what IEO is worth investing now? A lot of them and I can't decide.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
The referral program is certainly very good, but I don't like projects where she comes to the fore and all work is to attract new users.
The referral system is very important for the present, I support the project where the referral system is included.
I think all this is superfluous, referral system for the exchange I like, but in general I do not like projects that use referral system, they remind me of pyramids.
The fact that you need to look at the very referral system. In some cases it benefits the project and is for the benefit of investors. But when the system in five levels and the amount of investment that comes to developers equal to 60-70% , it's worth thinking about the fact that the project was a Scam.
Activity: 159
How many attempts were there to create a good exchanger with the help of fundraising ... Very few people are able to achieve a quality result in this business.
In any industry it is very difficult to make a working project, especially in such a young industry as a cryptocurrency. I am very pleased that with each new project more advanced projects are created and very soon the cryptocurrency will reach a new level of development.
I agree with you, now the cryptocurrency is at the beginning, I hope it and all of us will have success.
Activity: 126
Crypto-exchangers now have very good chances to earn a huge money! People more and more trade in cryptoactive assets!
Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity every year, but do not forget that crypto-currency exchanges are becoming more and more.
This is true, but the team promises to surpass such an exchange as BitMex in functionality. They also say that their exchange will have a number of functions that are not found in other exchanges. Therefore, it seems to me that we are waiting for something interesting.
I really want to hear from the team that they are preparing, loud words are good, but I want to know the details.
Activity: 182
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
The referral program is certainly very good, but I don't like projects where she comes to the fore and all work is to attract new users.
The referral system is very important for the present, I support the project where the referral system is included.
I think all this is superfluous, referral system for the exchange I like, but in general I do not like projects that use referral system, they remind me of pyramids.
Activity: 243
It seems to me that it is already a little late to start the exchange. What do you think about this ??
I think now is an excellent time for a new exchange. Cryptocurrency is gaining again in popularity and begins to grow, consequently there is a growing need to buy it.
Agree with you, BTC is growing up and that's right time for investmentin any ICO.
I am also thinking about new investments now, I like projects that started to appear after the crisis. Bitcoin is growing very fast, I hope there will be no more falls.
I agree with you, now is a great time for investment, I also consider several projects for investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Of course, all commonly thought of marketing methods are implemented. And Amanpuri also sets very high referral fees.
And we also consider advertising that is different from the usual way. Anyway, we will continue to work on ideas and challenges until we become the best exchange in the world.
Do you think that you can become the best exchanger among those that already exist? This sounds quite promising, but it will take a lot of time, money and effort. I hope that you have thought through every detail.
Nobody can say is that project scam or not before the official release of the project. We must have patience and respect for other people.
Activity: 106
I do not see anything wrong with KYC verification procedure, but it is much more pleasant to go through this procedure after the test of project MVP.

Of course you don't. You're a hired goon paid to bump this project with no plans to actually invest in it. Judging by the other projects you consistently bump I'm going to guess this one is also a scam.
I see your burning ass, and quess that you was scammed and hard fucked and now living in smoll box near the road. You miserable likeness of a man
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
A dubious process asking for KYC Procedure Cheesy An enough reason to ignore and skip their ICO fund raising. Its better to place your bet in something that already has a working product instead of joining and investing in an idea that there's no clear future ahead.
I agree, I would like to see the functioning product first, test it and only then decide whether to invest or not. But if Amanpuri launches IEO on some sort of crypto exchange, then KYC will have to go there.
I do not see anything wrong with KYC verification procedure, but it is much more pleasant to go through this procedure after the test of project MVP.
Yes, I agree with you, the cost of the entire cryptocurrency began to recover, we hope for growth in the near future! Of course you want to see it all quickly!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
A dubious process asking for KYC Procedure Cheesy An enough reason to ignore and skip their ICO fund raising. Its better to place your bet in something that already has a working product instead of joining and investing in an idea that there's no clear future ahead.
I agree, I would like to see the functioning product first, test it and only then decide whether to invest or not. But if Amanpuri launches IEO on some sort of crypto exchange, then KYC will have to go there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I don’t know why, but this month a lot of exchanges have problems such as Bitmex has.
As soon as the conditions for conducting an IEO of this project are known, I ask the team that they should notify the community about this immediately.
copper member
Activity: 485
The site says that you can test MVP, but I did not find a link to download or in the Play Market. Can I try the platform now or not?
Currently, exchanges including the MVP version are under development.
It is possible to test at a conference or other occasion.
I will write here when I release it officially.
Please look forward to it.
It's really cool that all the work is so extraordinary, I hope that everything will go smoothly, there will be a slight problem, so that the announcement will be fast on Luncurka, I'm sure there will be many people waiting for the extraordinary moment from AMANPURI
of course I will stay here and wait for the important announcement from the AMANPURI project and I will not miss a good opportunity from the AMANPURI project, the reputation of the team's performance that actively interacts with the community is very good
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
May I know what are the other exchange platform do support AML token?
We are considering IEO of AML tokens.
The specific exchange will be announced shortly.
Which exchangers do you consider as a place to launch IEO? Are these exchangers from dozens of ranking exchangers? Who are you talking to?
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
The site says that you can test MVP, but I did not find a link to download or in the Play Market. Can I try the platform now or not?
Currently, exchanges including the MVP version are under development.
It is possible to test at a conference or other occasion.
I will write here when I release it officially.
Please look forward to it.
It's really cool that all the work is so extraordinary, I hope that everything will go smoothly, there will be a slight problem, so that the announcement will be fast on Luncurka, I'm sure there will be many people waiting for the extraordinary moment from AMANPURI
Pages:
Jump to: