Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 33. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I would prefer to invest to a legitimate company that is located in one of the countries of the European Union.  There, legislation looks more closely at such companies.
White Paper says they are licensed and registered in Malta. "The AMANPURI Exchange is a licensed DLT exchange based in the Republic of Malta that offers first-class VFA and VFA/FIAT exchange and payment solutions."
All licenses and certificates should be visible to everyone on official sites. Where can I verify the availability of this license?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I would prefer to invest to a legitimate company that is located in one of the countries of the European Union.  There, legislation looks more closely at such companies.
White Paper says they are licensed and registered in Malta. "The AMANPURI Exchange is a licensed DLT exchange based in the Republic of Malta that offers first-class VFA and VFA/FIAT exchange and payment solutions."
Activity: 106
Merit: 1

Yes, legally it is very important to open the projects. No one believes in the projects that are not registered anywhere. The number of scammers is very large, people are afraid to invest in new projects.
In my experience, I can say that the license is not important for most users, but the attitude to them is important
Activity: 131
AMANPURI Exchange is from Republic of Malta, right? So, how about license, did you got it from the government?
I'm sure that got Malta gives license to anyone who wants. A strange state, thus it is difficult to distinguish the scams from the good projects.
The main thing is that everything is legal, the rest is not important:)
Yes, legally it is very important to open the projects. No one believes in the projects that are not registered anywhere. The number of scammers is very large, people are afraid to invest in new projects.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2

I'm sure that got Malta gives license to anyone who wants. A strange state, thus it is difficult to distinguish the scams from the good projects.
They have certain conditions, I do not think that Malta makes concessions to all.

Of course, you must fulfill a number of requirements for registration, but these requirements are very light and projects it is easy to register as an exchange or any other cryptocurrency project.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

I believe that Amanpuri is waiting for success! Good design and a great exchange. I will invest and trade on this platform.
Perhaps, but in order to succeed, you need to beat the competition, and this is not an easy task.

Certainly not easy, any of the project main task is to stand out from the competitors make a better product than others. I think the team understands the task.
Activity: 243
AMANPURI Exchange is from Republic of Malta, right? So, how about license, did you got it from the government?
Malta develops cryptocurrencies for their own reasons, there is not a lot of money in the state and the arrival of any funds greatly helps the development of the country. Only for this reason Malta is loyal to cryptocurrencies. Scammers in any country have enough, Malta is definitely not to blame for this.
Activity: 116
Lefal licensee and verified team KYC that’s factors could increase token popularity in future.
By any means, you need to increase the demand for the token to be bought and spent.
Activity: 114

What is the difference where the platform is registered, if it does not violate the law and has a license?
Activity: 362
Activity: 294
Lefal licensee and verified team KYC that’s factors could increase token popularity in future.
Many players and investors are concerned about the legality, the license is credible to the platform.
Activity: 116

They have certain conditions, I do not think that Malta makes concessions to all.
Activity: 131
Activity: 243

Great idea, so simple but for some reason none of the developers does not pass this procedure for all users live. It would be very interesting to see.
Many projects introduce this procedure, but users do not like it, no one wants to spend their extra time.

Here is everyone's desire, who wants to spend. If I invested $ 10,000 and more. I would have found the time to watch the live broadcast with the team.
Activity: 151
To obtain a license in Malta generally is not a problem. I think that's why you have selected this country. There are very loyal to bitcoin, and the government helps to develop this industry.
Yes, it's a good argument, but I don't think that's the best idea for a young project. Why not register your exchange in the country where you are, Yes it is harder but in my opinion this adds credibility to the young project.
Activity: 159

Of course it is not a quick thing. To get to the CMC will have a lot of difficulties to go through. But still there is bound to appear.
Does it make sense to develop such a small project in a falling market, because the pressure from the market is great.

I do not think that now is a bad time to develop such projects. There are even pluses. The team made an analysis of the market and decided to launch a project, I trust the team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
And why should KYC be held by those who trade not a lot of money on the stock exchange. Where can there be fraud if I have 500 dollars in total on the exchange? KYC is needed only for large investors and players on the exchange.
You are right, such a system is present on Binance, on Trade.io and some other exchanges. Up to 2 BTC trading, input and output of cryptocurrency is free, without KYC and it is convenient.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Token sale will be ongoing for more 59 days?  Shocked How much were raised so far?
What is the different between your exchanges and hundreds existing exchanges? Do you have a good strategy how to attract traders to exchange nowdays its too hard
Pages:
Jump to: