Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 34. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Will your telephone support be available 24 hours a day? If so, what languages will be supported?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
AMANPURI Exchange is from Republic of Malta, right? So, how about license, did you got it from the government?
Where did you find this information? Perhaps we should study the white paper a little more?

Is it obvious to have license in that country to be a trader like in Russia ?

Reading in detail from the white paper that this project has is great for your interest or investment that you will do later. Try analyzing before giving a comment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
AMANPURI Exchange is from Republic of Malta, right? So, how about license, did you got it from the government?
Where did you find this information? Perhaps we should study the white paper a little more?

Is it obvious to have license in that country to be a trader like in Russia ?
Activity: 114

And why should KYC be held by those who trade not a lot of money on the stock exchange.  Where can there be fraud if I have 500 dollars in total on the exchange?  KYC is needed only for large investors and players on the exchange.
Have you considered such an option as trading with multiple accounts, when artificially raise the price of a coin?
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
I don’t think that for serious traders who are committed to constant KYC trading will be a problem. I agree the exchange should know who is trading in large volumes from them.
KYC is not a problem, this procedure can not be canceled, it was invented to eliminate scams.
Yes, I understand that KYC was designed to reduce fraud, but I do not always understand why it is used in bounty campaigns, when KYC doesn’t need developers to ask for it anyway.
And why should KYC be held by those who trade not a lot of money on the stock exchange.  Where can there be fraud if I have 500 dollars in total on the exchange?  KYC is needed only for large investors and players on the exchange.
Activity: 116
Activity: 106

Great idea, so simple but for some reason none of the developers does not pass this procedure for all users live. It would be very interesting to see.
Many projects introduce this procedure, but users do not like it, no one wants to spend their extra time.
Activity: 243
For my opinion, KYC is necessary only for investors security, to authorize  and protect their funds.
That's right, and the KYC procedure prevents all sorts of fraud on the part of unscrupulous users.

It seems to me that it is necessary for developers to go through KYC, thereby making their project safer in the eyes of users and investors.
Great idea, so simple but for some reason none of the developers does not pass this procedure for all users live. It would be very interesting to see.
Activity: 114

Of course it is not a quick thing. To get to the CMC will have a lot of difficulties to go through. But still there is bound to appear.
Does it make sense to develop such a small project in a falling market, because the pressure from the market is great.
Activity: 151
To obtain a license in Malta generally is not a problem. I think that's why you have selected this country. There are very loyal to bitcoin, and the government helps to develop this industry.
Activity: 159
For listing coins on coinmarketcap daily trading volume must be from $ 100,000 for all pairs on all exchanges.
But there for the calculation applies a certain formula.
You can read more here: https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

The 100,000K USD volume requirements has been scrap by CMC and right now they are adding coins based on merits such as community support, Liquidity and real trading volume.

As for AMANPURI to get listed on CMC as an exchange then it needs to be established first and online for atleast 6 months
Of course it is not a quick thing. To get to the CMC will have a lot of difficulties to go through. But still there is bound to appear.
Activity: 126
I don’t think that for serious traders who are committed to constant KYC trading will be a problem. I agree the exchange should know who is trading in large volumes from them.
KYC is not a problem, this procedure can not be canceled, it was invented to eliminate scams.
Yes, I understand that KYC was designed to reduce fraud, but I do not always understand why it is used in bounty campaigns, when KYC doesn’t need developers to ask for it anyway.
Activity: 116
Very interesting question, but I can say right away that the lack of a license will not affect the operation of the exchange.

And if the country where the project is legally registered will seize the platform or something else? Is that impossible?
Activity: 106
Very interesting question, but I can say right away that the lack of a license will not affect the operation of the exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Margin trading this year, the most popular industry, so it is necessary to implement all the functions and continue to develop in this direction.
This is true, many large exchanges have already implemented the margin trading function and those exchanges that are planning to realize get more positive feedback from their users.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The demo trading that is something like bug bounty or beta testing? Is there any benefits if someone will find bugs?
Demo trading is the ability to trade with a virtual balance only for training and testing the functionality of the exchange. Such a function is implemented on HitBtc and I believe that this is a convenient function.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
For my opinion, KYC is necessary only for investors security, to authorize  and protect their funds.
That's right, and the KYC procedure prevents all sorts of fraud on the part of unscrupulous users.

Yes, adding the Kyc feature is adding strength to prevent fraud and cheating by the community, I am very happy if the Kyc feature is implemented in the Amanpuri Stock Exchange project because it is a very reasonable thing to do on the exchange and it follows the current trend, because there are so many people who cheat
The main thing is the security of documents, so that the documents are not resold to other people for the dark business.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256

Yes, adding the Kyc feature is adding strength to prevent fraud and cheating by the community, I am very happy if the Kyc feature is implemented in the Amanpuri Stock Exchange project because it is a very reasonable thing to do on the exchange and it follows the current trend, because there are so many people who cheat
Activity: 362

It seems to me that it is necessary for developers to go through KYC, thereby making their project safer in the eyes of users and investors.
Pages:
Jump to: