Pages:
Author

Topic: List of useful Bitcoin block explorers - page 11. (Read 5545 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 10, 2021, 02:45:19 AM
I tried to open OXT and search an address, but it doesn't work (Address / tx isn't loading, tried for several browsers. I'll try tomorrow again) Maybe someone else also can't load it  Huh)
Just finished testing it and had no issue when it comes to looking for an address with different formats [BASE58 (P2PKH), BASE58 (P2SH), and BECH32 (P2WPKH)] but got inconsistent results while using it for transactions [sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't] and lastly, I always get the following error while searching for a block:

NOTHING FOUND FOR THIS BLOCK. PLEASE TRY LATER.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 6769
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
February 09, 2021, 08:38:28 PM
You missed it. OXT is in OP for months as the last update time is 27 October 2020.

Yes, you are right. I looked for it before posting it, but I didn't see it. And now, after seeing your post I looked again and again I did not see it, until I read the post for a second time. Most likely because it's not in the main list from the OP... My bad. Thanks for pointing this out, hd49728!
Yes, I've posted it below. I tried to open OXT and search an address, but it doesn't work (Address / tx isn't loading, tried for several browsers. I'll try tomorrow again) Maybe someone else also can't load it  Huh)

Later Edit: I would like to propose now https://bitcoinwhoswho.com. This one isn't mentioned in OP and it has very interesting features: you can see the last IPs of the transactions, verify if the address was tagged in scam activities, you can see if it was mentioned on websites (and on which websites), you can check "bitcoin ownership and wallet balance by name, bitcoin address, email address, url or keyword" (I didn't verify all these yet) and you can also see if repeated inputs came from an address or repeated outputs were sent to an address.

Name (link)Bech32 supported?SegWit-Addresses (P2SH) identifyable?*Usefulness (subjective rating  Tongue)Rated byComments
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BitcoinWho'sWhoNoYes7 / 10 PointsGazetaBitcoinVery efficient, including very interesting features; unfortunately, doesn't support Bech32 addresses yet
Added. At first, where it didn't seem very user friendly, I was a bit disappointed but it seems to be an interesting tool. I won't call it explorer *
(I've just taken a random address posted on the site flagged as "scammer address"):

https://bitcoinwhoswho.com/address/14s4i1WRPQ4BdwGtt38oumwdebKdvVdUfG

Scam alerts are added (I don't know how such reports are determined)
Website appearances and
Transaction history (where connected websites are listed; someone got scammed and reported it on Bitcointalk here) ^^

*But we can't view transactions, only Bitcoin addresses can be viewed.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
February 01, 2021, 11:42:47 AM
Yes, yes, I know, lol Smiley But this time I didn't use Ctrl+F because I read the entire topic and I was sure I didn't see it... But everybody makes mistakes Smiley

Later Edit: I would like to propose now https://bitcoinwhoswho.com. This one isn't mentioned in OP and it has very interesting features: you can see the last IPs of the transactions, verify if the address was tagged in scam activities, you can see if it was mentioned on websites (and on which websites), you can check "bitcoin ownership and wallet balance by name, bitcoin address, email address, url or keyword" (I didn't verify all these yet) and you can also see if repeated inputs came from an address or repeated outputs were sent to an address.

Name (link)Bech32 supported?SegWit-Addresses (P2SH) identifyable?*Usefulness (subjective rating  Tongue)Rated byComments
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BitcoinWho'sWhoNoYes7 / 10 PointsGazetaBitcoinVery efficient, including very interesting features; unfortunately, doesn't support Bech32 addresses yet
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
February 01, 2021, 11:07:14 AM
Yes, you are right. I looked for it before posting it, but I didn't see it. And now, after seeing your post I looked again and again I did not see it, until I read the post for a second time. Most likely because it's not in the main list from the OP... My bad. Thanks for pointing this out, hd49728!
You made me very surprised. Did you forget to use Search?

I usually use Search when I need to find something in a topic, thread. It is a waste of time to scan and find it by your eyes and you will sometimes miss it (as you did).

You have two ways to search:
- Ctrl + F, Type OXT, enter, your work is finished.
- The Search box (at top right corner): type OXT, enter, your work is finished.

Search box help you to search in a thread you are in. You are in 1miau topic, and when you search with OXT in the search box, search engine will only work and find OXT in this topic.

OXT will be highlighted.
legendary
February 01, 2021, 09:12:56 AM
You missed it. OXT is in OP for months as the last update time is 27 October 2020.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
February 01, 2021, 09:03:59 AM
Hey there!

I just found a new explorer and I thought it may be worth of mentioning it here: OXT.
Different other sites / .onion links:

SiteDescriptionSuggested by
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OXTHistorical analysis of Bitcoin addresseshugeblack
legendary
February 01, 2021, 07:00:47 AM
Hey there!

I just found a new explorer and I thought it may be worth of mentioning it here: OXT.
Name (link)Bech32 supported?SegWit-Addresses (P2SH) identifyable?*Usefulness (subjective rating  Tongue)Rated byComments
OXTYesYes7 / 10 PointsGazetaBitcoinSimple UI, but very efficient, including also various statistics
legendary
October 26, 2020, 09:17:47 PM
I have included it in my Different other sites / .onion links: list, I hope it's ok.  Smiley

I also added the three websites to the Romanian translated topic Smiley Just a heads-up, 1miau: please take a look at these 3 websites, I think there is needed a small change in the BBCode as they appear with some ")" which are not preceded by "(". I made an adjustment in the formatting when I posted them in the translated topic. Please let me know if this is how you meant to have them displayed in your OP. I hope this helps.
Well spotted, should be better now.  Wink
I've also changed the layout a little bit since it should be clear that all links have a counterpart in the list above.
legendary
October 26, 2020, 06:58:39 AM
I have included it in my Different other sites / .onion links: list, I hope it's ok.  Smiley

I also added the three websites to the Romanian translated topic Smiley Just a heads-up, 1miau: please take a look at these 3 websites, I think there is needed a small change in the BBCode as they appear with some ")" which are not preceded by "(". I made an adjustment in the formatting when I posted them in the translated topic. Please let me know if this is how you meant to have them displayed in your OP. I hope this helps.
legendary
October 25, 2020, 12:24:48 PM
Many thanks for sharing! Since I've currently listed normal links only, I have included it in my Different other sites / .onion links: list, I hope it's ok.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1024
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
legendary
October 23, 2020, 07:51:06 PM
Found two more:

Name (link)Bech32 supported?SegWit-Addresses (P2SH) identifyable?*Usefulness (subjective rating  Tongue)Rated byComments
mempoolYes (10/2020)Yes (10/2020)7.5 / 10 PointsSFR10Detailed and great UI
CoinCapYes (10/2020)No (10/2020)4 / 10 PointsSFR10
Added, including colours  Smiley

Edit: now it is also in your requested format Smiley

mempool (.onion link)Yes (10/2020)YES (10/2020)7.5 / 10 Points20kevin20Detailed and great UI
Great, I've added it to my list, linked his original post (from 20kevin20, here) and added a green colour to visualize his positive rating.

legendary
October 15, 2020, 02:29:22 AM
It's not updated currently, I'll try to update it next weekend when I have some more time.

Roger that! When you will update the topic I'll make sure that also the Romanian translated topic is updated as well.

Besides, on the translated topic 20kevin20 mentioned also a .onion version of mempool.space explorer:

Feel free to add this one as well, if you consider it suitable.

Edit: now it is also in your requested format Smiley

mempool (.onion link)Yes (10/2020)YES (10/2020)7.5 / 10 PointsSFR10Detailed and great UI
legendary
October 14, 2020, 10:28:59 PM
Hey there 1miau!

I'd like to ask you a question about the poll from OP. Based on a post of NeuroticFish in the translated version of your topic, I observed that the poll contains just 12 block explorers, while in the topic are listed 22. NeuroticFish said he was interested in voting an explorer, but it wasn't listed in the poll Smiley Is there a reason why you placed in the poll just 12 explorers instead of all of them...?
It's not updated currently, I'll try to update it next weekend when I have some more time.

Can you check and exclude 3 block explorers from the list, @1miau?

From my side, they are not operated well today. Please check. Or it is just me get those errors?

https://blockexplorer.com/ (only be able to visit main page, nothing more)
https://bitcoinchain.com/block_explorer (504 Gateway Time-out)
https://insight.bitpay.com/ (Error 1009 RayID Access denied)
Yes, I'll check and update it later, many thanks!

Found two more:

mempoolYes (10/2020)YES (10/2020)7.5 / 10 PointsSFR10Detailed and great UI
Great, I'll also review and add them later this week.  Smiley

legendary
October 14, 2020, 02:42:51 AM
I observed that the poll contains just 12 block explorers, while in the topic are listed 22. NeuroticFish said he was interested in voting an explorer, but it wasn't listed in the poll Smiley Is there a reason why you placed in the poll just 12 explorers instead of all of them...?
Those 12 were listed/rated by 1miau [initial list] while the rest, were added later on.

Oh I see... Well, in case you'll decide to extend the poll to the other sites as well, I'll also updated the Romanian translated topic. I think it would be a good move to expand the poll, as some users may like more some the other explorers (those which were added later). What do you think? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 14, 2020, 02:16:36 AM
I observed that the poll contains just 12 block explorers, while in the topic are listed 22. NeuroticFish said he was interested in voting an explorer, but it wasn't listed in the poll Smiley Is there a reason why you placed in the poll just 12 explorers instead of all of them...?
Those 12 were listed/rated by 1miau [initial list] while the rest, were added later on.

From my side, they are not operated well today. Please check. Or it is just me get those errors?
~Snipped~
I can access insight normally [it's inaccessible due to your location].
- Use a VPN connection to bypass it.

Found two more:

mempoolYes (10/2020)YES (10/2020)7.5 / 10 PointsSFR10Detailed and great UI
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
October 13, 2020, 11:52:19 PM
Can you check and exclude 3 block explorers from the list, @1miau?

https://blockexplorer.com/ (only be able to visit main page, nothing more)
https://bitcoinchain.com/block_explorer (504 Gateway Time-out)
legendary
October 13, 2020, 05:03:22 AM
Hey there 1miau!

I'd like to ask you a question about the poll from OP. Based on a post of NeuroticFish in the translated version of your topic, I observed that the poll contains just 12 block explorers, while in the topic are listed 22. NeuroticFish said he was interested in voting an explorer, but it wasn't listed in the poll Smiley Is there a reason why you placed in the poll just 12 explorers instead of all of them...?

OP, thanks for the useful material, made a translation of your topic for the Russian-speaking audience in the big topic about block explorers.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/56556-5228392

I don't know Russian, but it seems that the poll is missing Smiley
legendary
February 25, 2020, 08:32:45 PM
OP, thanks for the useful material, made a translation of your topic for the Russian-speaking audience in the big topic about block explorers.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/56556-5228392
Great! I don't understand Russian but your compilation looks very detailed and informative.  Smiley
+100
legendary
December 03, 2019, 08:45:02 PM
This is a great list and a great source of information, It was weird for me to see blockchain.com with that low rating but after seeing the other exprorers we can say they are better.

About the 3D blockchain project, it's awesome, i didn't know something like that exists. Thanks again for the info.
Yeah, I've reviewed my rating and increased it from 4 to 5. There are worse ones and for normal checking Blockchain isn't bad (mainly because bech32 support was added recently and obviously also nested SegWit detection like SFR10 replied (but on Blockchair it's easier to spot))

Name (link)bech32 supported?SegWit-Addresses (P2SH) identifyable?*Usefulness (subjective rating  Tongue)rated byComments
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blockchain.comYes (11/2019)No (09/2019)4 / 10 Points1miau
  • You can also identify P2SH addresses in that explorer.
Thanks for the heads-up, really didn't know about it, seems to be new? (Never really used Blockchain.com much)

• You might want to get rid of "/de" part (to show English version of the page[by default]).
Haha, sorry. I've copied the table from the German version and didn't remove it.  Cheesy
Done now, thx!

Found a few more:

Name (link)bech32 supported?SegWit-Addresses (P2SH) identifyable?*Usefulness (subjective rating  Tongue)rated byComments
cryptoIDYes (12/2019)Yes (12/2019)6 / 10 PointsSFR10
Localbitcoinschain.comYes (12/2019)Yes (12/2019)5 / 10 PointsSFR10Great UI but it doesn't support addresses with large # of TX's
TokenviewYes (12/2019)No (12/2019)3 / 10 PointsSFR10A bit slow
BlockpathYes (12/2019)No (12/2019)3 / 10 PointsSFR10Outdated UI
InsightNo (12/2019)No (12/2019)1 / 10 PointsSFR10
Added.

Yes, I can review it tomorrow and add it to the list. If you want you can also review and rate it, otherwise I'll rate it myself, if it's ok?
For sure you can do this, because now I completely don't have time for it Smiley

Done  Wink
Gave it 3 Points because it's a little bit strange and some details are missing.

Name (link)bech32 supported?SegWit-Addresses (P2SH) identifyable?*Usefulness (subjective rating  Tongue)rated byComments
Blockexplorer.oneYes (12/2019)No (12/2019)3 / 10 PointsLTU_btc
Pages:
Jump to: