Pages:
Author

Topic: Logarithmic (non-linear) regression - Bitcoin estimated value - page 6. (Read 117628 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
In this OP I will always post the last updated chart:

Update 2017-01-03:

Donations: bitcoin:1Fe6B3Zo4HxaCD8ybi9A8zBRH2wKpciUxe

Calculate today's trendline value HERE

I sketched a hand (inaccurately) drawn update of the green price line (did not update the regression):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/plateau-move-or-phase-transition-followed-by-crypto-winter-2550946

what a god damn prediction, to infinity and beyond Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Update 2017-01-03:
https://s3.postimg.org/kmzui60kj/logarithmic_03_01_2017.jpg

I sketched a hand (inaccurately) drawn update of the green price line (did not update the regression):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/plateau-move-or-phase-transition-followed-by-crypto-winter-2550946
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I recommend you guys check out this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beti-bitcoin-exponential-trend-index-and-technical-analysis-470453

It's similar and is updated fairly regularly. Please read the OP because it explains how the numbers are calculated. Enjoy!
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
Very impressive work, I'm quite sad that I didn't discover this thread earlier. And it doesn't matter that the formula suggests $4.011 for todays price as there is always spread. But it will be good guide for the coming months/years.

Well done!
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
People should donate to him. Hopefully he still controls the associated wallet.

Yep. I think it will be great if he confirms that still own that address. Because this prediction was great and he deserves some tips.
legendary
Activity: 1761
Merit: 1010
People should donate to him. Hopefully he still controls the associated wallet.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107

Update 2017-01-03:

I would love to see an updated chart now. If he is not around anymore maybe someone else has the skills to do it? We need it updatedfor the next years! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
This is the best prediction i ever seen. You are a genunie genius.
This is working like a charm and hell yea we are aiming to 1.000.000 USD by 2026
Activity: 322
Merit: 363
39twH4PSYgDSzU7sLnRoDfthR6gWYrrPoD
Holy shit this is spooky
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I am a newb in data but I am sure I could input this somehow into excel so it would give me the price on my chosen dates right? So I could plot my expected holdings and end value if I would say dollar cost average 200€ per month (or any other value)?

Can someone teach me please ? Cheesy
Activity: 323
Merit: 254
crazy how close the prediction was.  is there an updated chart?
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
Amazing, Nostradamus like stuff  Grin

Very good predictions, I´m impressed.

Yes, it found out it was good, the 10k on 22-11-17 was a little bit scary Wink And 100k will be after the next halving IMO. I hope 2018 will be a good year for bitcoin tech improvement with all that stuff bitcoin core are developping right now.
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
OP, where did you get your data for "spread" from? And what does it mean?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
Amazing, Nostradamus like stuff  Grin

Very good predictions, I´m impressed.
Activity: 122
Very interesting.

Feels like you are from 2021!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Wooooooow..... He almost predicted the 10k Bitcoin at the same date. Holy.... Not bad dude
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
ok, we are pointed to 100l in three years?? fine I'm ready to ride
but I'm sure there would be huge corrections  and humps during this flight to 100k
are you guys ready?

Well $100k in three years still sounds unimaginable for me. But the world has never seen something like that before. A new asset class which could suck up so much money from all different markets out there. Bitcoin acts like a giant vortex no one can escape from.
We're slowly reaching levels where it starts to feel a bit scary.Especially because we are moving up so quick! Many people will feel tempted to sell some coins, especially if they bought around end of 2014 and 2015 or even earlier than that. There will definitely be lots of profit taking imo.Will be interesting to see and how strong the buys will be on certain levels.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
ok, we are pointed to 100l in three years?? fine I'm ready to ride
but I'm sure there would be huge corrections  and humps during this flight to 100k
are you guys ready?
Activity: 182

Update 2017-01-03:

Seeing the chart gives me hope to keep on trusting bitcoins. I probably will hold my coins until it reach the value of year 2021. This graph also shows the price difference from the start for which other might think that bitcoin is experiencing of what we call "bubble". Bitcoin is really something. Great for the chart you have done.
Activity: 294
Extremely interesting equation.
Running it today, it shows BTC price should be at $4000 instead of $8000.
Maybe indeed there is some truth that btc is experiecing some sort of bubble right now
Pages:
Jump to: