Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 160. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 27, 2018, 06:11:06 AM
Long-term investments are not cryptocurrencies and other things on the Internet.If you invest for a long time you need to be sure that tomorrow is not what will not happen.In my opinion, the investment is more reliable for a long time, it is real estate investment!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 05:55:02 AM
I think the current encryption market is a long-term investment market, and I think it is Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are very valuable for long-term investment.
Long-term investment is very good, especially I prefer bitcoin. Because long-term investments have many benefits and have the potential to grow more.
Choose a project that has a good team and do research about them. A good team has a high chance of being successful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 05:53:59 AM
Long-term investments are not for me. I like to keep coins at a minimum, sell them when they start to grow.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 05:51:24 AM
it depends on your entry point of that particular coin or token you are looking at.

If you are talking about bitcoin now, to me the margin will not be very high (maybe at most x2 or x3 if it really happens)
For this type of coin, trading will be nice too

If you are talking about a very good ICO project or a coin that is real cheap and under valued now, long term investment is a big win
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 05:49:17 AM
I think the current encryption market is a long-term investment market, and I think it is Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are very valuable for long-term investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
I think long-term investment is very profitable. because every year price increases and profits must be in the can. if you invest short-term losses greater than the profit.

Investment means long term and long term might be think as a risky thing. It would take a lot of patience and trust if you’re going to engage your money in it. But in return a higher money to be earned that makes it worth to wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 05:44:29 AM
Personally, I am positive about long-term investments, I have a few coins that I hold for long-term goals. But now the market has something incomprehensible, and it seems to me that I need to change my strategy for a long-term investment a little. This year, a portfolio of long-term investments was replenished with coins such as EOS ZIL ZRX.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 05:36:24 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Currently, I see long-term investment as investment for 1-3 years, and I really love this idea.
This and may be next years are going to be difficult for crypto industry, that is why only after this hard time it will grow drammaticaly.
And now we have a chance to buy a currency of a future quite cheap.
For long-term I would choose main coins like BTC, ETH, etc.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 05:26:47 AM
I prefer holding coin for long term, it  has always been profitable for me.  Trading Crypto is very risky and for you to make huge Profit it requires large Capital. But for you to consider long term make sure you choose coins that are top 20 in the coinmarketcap ,they are less risky and sure of huge capital in the long run
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 27, 2018, 03:18:05 AM
For me, this method of investing works better and its pretty much convenient and the chances of gaining better profit is actually high.

Moreover, when doing long term investment, it is best to choose a coin that has a great chance of growth and a technology that truly attracts not just Users but also investors. Though long term investment requires patience and the capacity to observe and wait since this type of investment doesn’t gain profits overnight but it actually takes months or even years.

I quite agree with you Idea mate, If we are planning to choose long-term Investment we must take a good coin that has a potential to rise beyond Its limits and If doesn't have an Idea, try to look In the coinmarketcap, where we can see the top 5 coin that considered high potentail to Increase Investment In long term.
Activity: 163
May 27, 2018, 02:49:39 AM
We all know that long term has always been PROFITABLE, and there is nothing that can help us to deny this theory. We all know that the one that is always holding is gonna be the most lucky guy that could purchase that token/coin at a cheap price.
Activity: 148
May 27, 2018, 02:42:14 AM
Long term investment is most suggestion of all its to risky but you can earn more profit than short term as long as you know how to wait patiently and hold it properly its not a waste when it comes to long tern investment
Activity: 215
May 27, 2018, 02:13:58 AM
I believe that this is generally the best option for investing in the cryptocurrency market. Frequent trading is accompanied by greater risks.
Activity: 84
May 27, 2018, 02:13:43 AM
I think long-term investment is the best kind of investment.I  prefer holding over trading. If you hold the right coin it will give you some pure profit. But choosing the right coin is hard nowadays cause there is a lot of coin in the market. So better you do some research and then invest.
Activity: 143
May 27, 2018, 02:10:59 AM
If you want to long term investment, you have to choose popular coins like first 20 in market volume because there is very big risky. long
term investment for me, like buy a gold
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 02:06:45 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

It seems like trading will require more capital and time just to get a small profit. But long-term investment is looking for real profits.
You can start buying some famous Altcoin to get started.
Activity: 322
May 27, 2018, 01:55:36 AM

Some Altcoins have a golden opportunity that may not be repeated for a very long time.
Probably with a long-term investment, you avoid losing the golden opportunity to buy a coin that explodes at certain moments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 01:46:20 AM

Long-term investment is easier to do by anyone. We just need to pick a coin and wait. My advice is to invest in coins that are starting to get global support with fairly low market capitalization.
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 11:56:35 PM
Long-term investments are very risky. I have one and I just watch. For today, short-term profits (6 months, year) brought more profit. It all depends on the circumstances.
Activity: 531
May 26, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

Well the only reason about doing some long term investment is to gain larger and steady profits. And I suggest if you are doing long term investments, you should invest on Bitcoin or Ethereum because I believe that these to will rise up again by the end of this year 2018.
Jump to: