Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 161. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 11:21:25 PM
Investing is preparing for the future now. It is a good opportunity for someone who has a little knowledge in short-term and much quicker way to earn, also known as trading. Although it is quite risky for the reason that it does not guarantee a gain in income as time progresses.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 11:16:05 PM
For us in the long run we will get more profit by waiting for higher prices, and we will strive to hold, bitcoin, Ada, Nxt, Neo. for us it was also very nice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
May 26, 2018, 11:09:15 PM
long term investment will be more profitable and stable investment compare to short term investment.
in short term investment is also profitable but not in all times and for me its hard to find a good coin to invest.
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 11:04:24 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Well long term investment is pretty neat specially if you're financially stable. If you're on a crisis might as well do short term investments. The goal of long term investment is to maximize your profit within years time (5-10 years) if you could wait patiently and calmly, then it might be good for you. Priorities, depends on your stability. Since you're here in the forum, investing in coins would be worth the shot. Do invest in BTC and ETH (if you have the money) but if not, go with other altcoins fit to your budget. Of course, thing through what you're up against and don't be scared if the value's dropping. It'll certainly come back twofolds or more.
investment is very helpful for the growth of coins. besides by investing will be able to increase the existing development in the market. and if investing, in the long run, will be very able to improve quickly and make progress and the price becomes high gradually. so it will be very helpful for his future.
Activity: 198
May 26, 2018, 10:56:08 PM
For me i kinda prefer for short term investment. Although long term investment has potential to multiple you money or coins. But when the short term investment you can easyly investment and sell and do again and again for just a short time. So dont have to wait for a long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 10:38:34 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
If you have large capital you can invest in long term and short term at the same time.

Short time if you want to get daily profit and longterm for bigger profit but takes time.
Suppose you buy one of the coins in Bittrex and keep it for 6 months.
And choose the best coin do not choose coin which has low volume.
Activity: 280
May 26, 2018, 10:34:01 PM
there is no real thing as a guid to long term investment in cryptoworld.. u can't be sure in it.. all works on day to day judgment of making better decisions.. if u keep urself updated on daily basis u will more likely stay in touch with the latest news and will b in a better position ot make profitable decisions else u'll blow ur investment..
May 26, 2018, 10:32:57 PM
I think investing on long term is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials.
Activity: 406
May 26, 2018, 10:26:28 PM
At first, I dont actually like long term investments in cryptos. My reason is that crypto values are always changing and to maximize your profit, you have to trade everyday. Its like buying and selling. Buy low sell high. But currently, based on the performance of crypto market, I started to consider long term investment because the market is very low and still on the recovery phase.
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 10:22:02 PM
In my opinion, long-term investment is a safe investment for those with little experience in cryptocurrency markets.

Because I tend to make huge profits from it, as the coin grows, as long as the coin invested is stable and has good potential, the profit will increase.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 10:12:13 PM
For me, this method of investing works better and its pretty much convenient and the chances of gaining better profit is actually high.

Moreover, when doing long term investment, it is best to choose a coin that has a great chance of growth and a technology that truly attracts not just Users but also investors. Though long term investment requires patience and the capacity to observe and wait since this type of investment doesn’t gain profits overnight but it actually takes months or even years.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 09:41:06 PM
For me, long term investment is one kind of investment that you must have as long as it gives you even a small amount but steady income or dividend. One example is the Kucoin Shares that gives its holders a percentage of the profits on a daily basis. Small in the short term but it will have a big impact in the long term.
Activity: 209
May 26, 2018, 09:31:09 PM
i think long term is good method and people who doing that have a big patient. because they believe on they coin. if you want invest on coin i suggest check the market and choice top 10 or you can looking good project on new ICO.
Merit: 8
May 26, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

If you really wanna invest for a long term (year or more) then choose only fundamentally strong coins, and preferentially select blockchains like EOS, ETH, FSN and others. Almost all of them have good potential to give a huge profit on a long distance.
I think for long-term investing is a position where we are able to earn much greater profits to increase the income that will make me rich. besides with the investment is also able to increase the development and prices that exist in the market. so the level of proficiency that we get is quite high. so it will be very important for all parties.
Activity: 238
May 26, 2018, 07:34:24 PM
Of course, i support long term investments in promising cryptocurrencies. This is a good option for making a profit. In my opinion, their investment needs to be distributed among coins included in the top 50. This will give the investor a reduced risk of investing. It is also necessary to choose a good time to enter the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 26, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
It is like real estate, you buy it and it's yours, until some hacker steals it..
Anyway long term investment is something good but must continue to follow up the investment and must know when to invest.
Activity: 185
May 26, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

I believe in long term investment.  I can see myself investing in bitcoin and hold it for a long period.  I will save my money to invest everytime i have an extra income from  bounty rewards.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
May 26, 2018, 07:25:12 PM
I think that the main reason why it is worth keeping coins for a year and even more is the popularity of the coin and its practicality that allows an increasing number of traders to buy it
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
May 26, 2018, 07:23:19 PM
Long term coin investment I think you should choose BTC and ETH. These are two potential and safe coin in the cryptocurrency market. They first appeared on the market and flourished to the present time. Their prices are always the highest. Therefore, you should choose BTC and ETH for long-term investment. Their futures are getting higher and you can easily sell them for profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 06:48:05 PM
Long term investment is great specially when it's bitcoin. Long term investment have a lots of benefits and have a potential to grow more.
Choose a project that have a good team and do some research about them. Good team have a high chance to be successful.  
Jump to: