Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 162. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 26, 2018, 06:39:42 PM
Long term investing is profitable if the coins that we hold are good with a good potential. I am holding Bitcoin, Ethreum, NEO and Litecoin. These four are very good and very promising as well.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 06:37:23 PM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
May 26, 2018, 06:35:14 PM
for myself I am investing in Ethereum for the long term because I believe in the coin that my investment will rise in the future.
Activity: 190
May 26, 2018, 06:34:00 PM
In my opinion,long term investment is advisable but must be done avoiding greed so as not to loose you profit made overtime as a result of fluctuation, an example is what we experienced recently and we are still experiencing. Some who did not dispose their investment that yielded so much when the price of BTC & altcoin was high are now regretting not selling when it was dropping. So long term is good but with wisdom.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 06:26:02 PM
The best long term investiment is an altcoin with devs who actually care about their product. Who will keep hard work even during bear market.
'

Could not agree more with you, the real projects that increase 10000% in value are the projects that people are working on behind the curtains all the time, improving, marketing, doing anything to increase and give value to the project and their innovation, this truly will create the market value of the project and token.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
May 26, 2018, 06:24:49 PM
The best long term investiment is an altcoin with devs who actually care about their product. Who will keep hard work even during bear market.
I agree with you, Projects who have a good team behind it, for sure it will succeed in the future, so when we decide to invest in some crypto, we should read carefully the white paper and search about the team, then with your experience you can decide to invest or not in the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
May 26, 2018, 06:20:59 PM
Activity: 157
May 26, 2018, 06:14:10 PM
long-term investment is great for a better future life with the assets we have and will benefit greatly in the future but with an investment note only on coins that have excellent potential for the future and will continue to increase prices. so I prefer to invest only on bitcoin and ethereum for the long term, both coins are undoubtedly by the growth of its value.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 26, 2018, 06:07:47 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
In long term investment i would probably invest in bitcoin. It have a potential to grow more.
Also investing in bitcoin and wait for long will surely give you a high amount of profit.

Of course Bitcoin is the best for long-term investment, but we should not invest in Bitcoin only. Ethereum and NEO are very good options as well.
Activity: 1190
May 26, 2018, 05:55:48 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
In long term investment i would probably invest in bitcoin. It have a potential to grow more.
Also investing in bitcoin and wait for long will surely give you a high amount of profit.
It's very good if we invest long-term in Bitcoin. But I see this Bitcoin For the future I am not sure for the future if we invest will benefit. There are still many altcoins that we can invest in the long term. Like for example Ethereum, NEO. But if someone wants to invest long-term in Bitcoin. It is everyone's right.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
May 26, 2018, 05:44:58 PM
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
May 26, 2018, 05:43:48 PM
The best way is to keep as much as you can of the best coins like a deposit and to takes from there only when you need it urgently. Why so? Because in a year or two you will thanks me for this idea. All the good coins will be pumped hard couple of time. But keep in mind strong coin only with low supply
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
May 26, 2018, 05:41:30 PM
A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?
Activity: 812
May 26, 2018, 05:40:38 PM
Patience is a key to success. Long term investment is the best. A lot of coins have proved that. But yet they are still coins that don't have future. But I can assure you that coins like cs,neo,ETH,btc and many more are long term investment
some of these coins can now serve as one of the options to be a great and spectacular coin, because now the coin will still fly high into one of the coins that has a nice long run. remain patient and keep trying to always get a profit despite having to fight in the long run.
Activity: 448
May 26, 2018, 05:39:44 PM
Patience is a key to success. Long term investment is the best. A lot of coins have proved that. But yet they are still coins that don't have future. But I can assure you that coins like cs,neo,ETH,btc and many more are long term investment
I agree, it is really the best, espe ially if you do not have much money to start with. So I think in this case a long term is the most suitable option
Activity: 448
May 26, 2018, 05:38:42 PM
It depends on what plans you have got and how much money you need righf now and how long you are ready to wait for them to come
Activity: 188
May 26, 2018, 05:34:18 PM
Activity: 462
May 26, 2018, 05:32:42 PM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 532
May 26, 2018, 05:24:57 PM
For me, long term investment is a good investment. It makes my financial situation more stable. I believe in BTC and ETH in this investment. But besides that, you need to regularly monitor and analyze the market to make accurate and appropriate decisions so as not to face many risks.
Jump to: