Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 168. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
Of course long term investment is a good thing to do, more profitable than short term. Also recommend to invest in NEO or ETH
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 12:43:55 PM
Long term bounty will lessen pressure for you. You don't have to watching it regular however contrast and here and now, it can bring less benefit. Any type of project have points of interest and weaknesses.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 12:40:41 PM
I believe long term is the best choice. At least,I chose long term. I plan to hold my investment for at least 1 year. I think the best tokens for long term are bitcoin and ethereum. These are already established coins that will survive in the future. As for the other coins, I think that here is a personal approach and you need to choose what you like.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 19, 2018, 07:24:34 AM
long-term investment is the best thing that we can do in the cryptocurrency and we have much option to do this because we have more than 100 coins to choose as our long-term investment. but the best coins that will be our long-term investment will be bitcoin only because in the long-term, bitcoin price will give us a big profit. but besides of bitcoin, we have another altcoin that will be a secondary long-term investment and this coin will increase higher too like bitcoin. and you can choose the cheap coins or the expensive coin to be your long-term investment and it depends on the money you want to use as your investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:59:15 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
As for me, long-term investments are the best way to earn money on cryptocurrency. All you need to take care of is to keep your coins safe and just wait for the market to grow. I have bought used these coins as BTC, ETH, EOS, ADA, NEO, XRP.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
May 19, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
I currently have a few long term investments and they all share a set of fundamental characteristics:

- PoS assets

I truly believe PoW is a dead end due to the obscene power consumption. PoS assets require minimal resources, like a Raspberry PI.

PoS v3 are fantastic and I own a few masternodes.

- Old assets

I don't trust the ICO model, it's prone to all kinds of schemes. Some ICOs might be genuine but it's almost impossible to distinguish them from the plethora of scams.

I invest in well established projects, still being actively developed after 3 or 4 year of existence.

- Realistic figures

Many new projects promise crazy returns like ~70k% ROI/year. I might work for a couple weeks but the inflation will kill all these scams after a short period of time.

For the long run, it's better to choose reasonable figures like ~20%/year or even less.

Apart from this, I'm teaching my kid about crypto so that he can follow my lead and one day might build on top of what I'm doing right now.

Activity: 630
May 19, 2018, 03:22:04 AM
If looking at history, I think it will prove that long-term investment will get optimal results.
And I think it's a lot easier for everyone to do, even new learners.
But being a holder is also a lot of challenges. How long will the coin be withheld? especially if there is a price increase, when is the right time to sell it? it becomes a dilemma. So, even though being a holder must also monitor the progress of prices and information in circulation, so will get the right opportunity to sell the coins.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 03:16:44 AM
For long-term investment, I will choose some mainstream cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, ETH, and BCH. Because these cryptocurrencies have a wide range of applications and are being accepted by more and more people, but in these mainstream cryptocurrencies requires a lot of money. If you invest too little money, you won't earn much profit!
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 03:12:23 AM
When I make long-term investments, I feel various emotions. I can not stop thinking how much the money will be appreciated after a long time and how to evaluate it ! Long-term investment is good and very easy to make by choosing from top 10 cryptocurrency  in the  page  https://coinmarketcap.com. Those cryptocurrencies in those positions have potentials for growth and are very good for long-term investment.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 19, 2018, 02:59:45 AM
In my opinion, there are 5 best Reference coin as a reference for long-term investment (Holding Coin), may be useful and can be a long-term investment alternative in the future. namely bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash and zcash.
Thanks for the very helpful information,
indeed these five coins are great for long-term investments,
and I think for now that is often used long-term investments are bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 167
May 19, 2018, 02:59:18 AM
I am someone who prefers to invest long-term rather than short-term investments because I feel comfortable without fear of losing my money because the coin or altcoin I have is a coin that I think has great potential to grow and grow,
in long-term investments we can also determine when we should stop and resume our investment if we have got the target that we put up at the beginning of the plan before investing
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
If looking at history, I think it will prove that long-term investment will get optimal results.
And I think it's a lot easier for everyone to do, even new learners.
Activity: 243
May 19, 2018, 02:51:57 AM
In my opinion, there are 5 best Reference coin as a reference for long-term investment (Holding Coin), may be useful and can be a long-term investment alternative in the future. namely bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash and zcash.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 02:47:16 AM
Unlike day trading that requires continuous monitoring of the crypto exchange market throughout the day to take advantage of intraday volatility, long-term trading can be done effectively by using a weekly monitoring system. This approach prevents investors from stress rather than seeing the continual price every day.
Activity: 266
May 19, 2018, 02:36:52 AM
In long-term investments, investors are less affected by short-term volatility. Markets tend to overcome all the factors that keep changing in the short term. And from year to year, the trend of cryptocurrency always shows the growth of market capitalization.
Activity: 294
May 19, 2018, 01:56:21 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Investors who invest in the long term will feel that he remains calm in the face of all conditions that exist in the market whether it is bull market or bear market. They will stay calm because they know it will only have an impact on the short term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 12:51:37 AM
A calm mind without any stress of thinking about investing and not worrying about tomorrow is the comfort that people with long-term investing have. Probably not too often see the chart will give more comfort in investing.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 12:33:54 AM
Long-term investments will reduce your risk of losing golden opportunities. Trying to find the right time to sell and buy altcoin will disrupt the performance of the investment itself. Perhaps many stories of regret here for selling too fast, or miss the opportunity to buy a coin.
Activity: 462
May 18, 2018, 10:03:02 PM
for me to invest long-term is a very challenging decision to consider, but it is very necessary high commitment to be ready to face all the risks that will be faced later.
one of them by storing bitcoin with a large enough amount or altcoin that has a high elektabilitas on the market
I agree! In this electronic money market, it is not easy to make the right long term investment decision. That decision can give us a good opportunity to make a profit but it can also create risks for investors. Therefore, investors have to study the project, study the market carefully before making their decision.
For me, I have long-term investments for BTC and ETH because I believe in the potential of these two major currencies.
Activity: 4
May 18, 2018, 10:02:06 PM
you should keep your cryptocurrency for at least 2  years if you want to call yourself long-term investor
Jump to: