Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 163. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 26, 2018, 05:24:52 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I do not see prospects for long term hold. Since 1 coin out of 10 will give a good profit and the rest will only lose in price. It's better to trade
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 05:20:17 PM
Let me just write a non-neutral answer right here, since you ask about long term investements then there are alot of them out there, property, crypto, businesses, e-businesses, so many opportunities out there, but its hard to pick one that is right and will definetly guarantee ROI and a good one, so yes crypto is great in that regard that most of the times you invest in a good ICO project that gets listed on exchanges that it will increase alot in price, especially if the team and founders etc all know what they are doing and are ensuring market liquidity and getting listed on big exchanges or a big exchange, so anyways we at AirP2P are going to create a cloud based platform that will allow people to connect to their virtual PC over the internet and yes you will need a high-speed internet to do it, so with this technology you can log in to your virtual PC over from your "cheap" PC and get all the benefits of running a high-end PC but streaming it directly to your own "cheap" PC and thus you can run any games or applications that require a big amount of resources or graphic processing, because in reality most computers can stream seamlessly video and have no trouble with that but if you would try to run the latest games in high res then your computer would perhaps not handle it, but with your virtual PC then you could have the network do all the "running" and then you could just play any game, run any application etc, but ofcourse this would be split up to getting a guaranteed high-end virtual PC with file access and everything from a datacenter or getting one form the marketplace and paying with our token, but then ofcourse you could also earn if lets say you decide to go to a vacation and want to have your PC earning money while you are away then you can just allocate resources to the virtual pc and "rent" it out and earn tokens while you are in bali sipping on margaritas so if you are thinking about investing in a long term project then I would definatly invest in our token, especially because we have a strategic plan that will ensure ROI after our token gets on exchanges, and our holdings will increase if the token value increases so its in everyones best interest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 05:11:49 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I think long term investment is very potential to generate a lot of profits but it will take a very long time, if we do not survive in the end we will sell coins at a low price
the example is if we buy bitcoin in january then the price is high and we keep it until now because the price is not rising we are desperate and decided to sell it, obviously we lose but if we are patient we may be able to generate profit because bitcoin still have big chance to exceeds its highest price
Activity: 203
May 26, 2018, 04:57:02 PM
I believe best in long term investment at altcoins is no other than ethereum because it dominates altcoins from the start up to now. Ethereum is dependable we can rely at this coin because the foundation is very solid that gains the trust of the people who engage at cryptocurrency. Also alts that is good in long term investments are litecoin, neo, dash and monero.
Activity: 222
May 26, 2018, 04:55:29 PM
Long term investment is the best policy here in this crypto world as we already see the holding value, those who are holding BTC, ETH and Dash from last two years r full of their bags with money and all r millionaires and billionaires. Holding for long term always give better and maximum gains rather then short term holding.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 04:54:58 PM
I also think that long-term investments are the most profitable and more suitable for beginners! You can sell when the profit suits you
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 04:52:27 PM
YES! You right, I think long term investment is good and it is the very low risk to lose the money. These are my long term investment. I believe its price will be grow more in the future.

ETH
NEO
IOTA
DASH

Activity: 263
May 26, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
With such a strategy of earning on the crypto currency, nothing difficult to do is not necessary. There is no need to watch news, graphics, forecasts every day. Therefore, those who are very nervous, such an investment plan for the long term will do the best. The disadvantages of long-term investment. Minus only one - this is a relatively low degree of profit from your investments.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
May 26, 2018, 04:46:58 PM
I think this is the best way to invest in cryptocurrency. Long-term investment in crypto coins that has lot of potentials to develop i.e low total supply coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 398
May 26, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
i think hold crypto for long term investments is good idea
i believe all of good project will growing for sure in long term
ethereum and waves is a good choice for long term investments in my opinion
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
the price of coins on the market is unstable but many people predict the coins will grow so I think holding bitcoin or altcoin like eth will be very profitable in the future
Activity: 164
May 26, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

I think if you are  not a day trader, you should be in this for the long run since there is a high chance, the price will rise with time like most of the time with investments, the difference is, this one is extra risky.
Activity: 209
May 26, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

I think long term investment is good If you invest a quite  large amount. In that way the years you spent if ever your investment would be successful then your years of waiting is not spent in vain. Since the larger your capital the bigger the profit you can get.
Activity: 266
May 26, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
I think long time investment is really good if someone can have patience. Someone can invest on Ethereum, Bitcoin and Ripple because I know the coin is going to come out big and they are having a good future
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 26, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
In my opinion, if you do not have enough experience in trading, you should invest money in crypto, wait 1-2 years and gradually learns to trade.

If you want to make a long term investment first you need to make your mind ready for that because long term investments are not very easy to hold but if you do it correct there is good chance to earn good profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
May 26, 2018, 04:22:54 PM
long-term investments are a high risk, because you never know what to do ... Do you want to wait or is it time to withdraw? and here on this question many people lose most of the money, just as when you leave in a long time, then you rely more on luck, as no one knows the news for a year or two ahead.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
May 26, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

Long-term is good investment type. it is less risky than short-term investment and the easiest way to gain your profit.
These are my long tram investment coin.
  • IOTA
  • NEO
  • XRP
  • SC
  • ADA
  • Monero
I'm not a professional trader therefore do research own before investing.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 26, 2018, 08:28:54 AM
Long term investment is good for some coins like cardano (ADA), EOS, NEO, and XRP. As you can see they have bright futures in accordance with their plans, ongoing businesses and adaptability of their products.

don't forget with ethereum. I agree that your list has a good chance and have bright futures and ethereum also has a good chance too to increase and give a big profit for you in the long-term investment. and remember to use bitcoin too as your long-term investment because bitcoin is the best coin that you can have your investment. I am sure that if you search in the coinmarketcap, you will find many others that will be good for long-term investment.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
May 26, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
I am for a long-term investment .real estate, as I remember, is the most effective investment . the only disadvantage is the payback period . (((but risk is small . and so you can invest in anything . depends on how you approach the question.  But I prefer real estate
If you are having the habit of staying patient and cool at tough times and that you think that you will be able to hold your nerves tightly even in tough conditions, then it is better for you to go for long term investment of money. The only thing which you must understand is that you won’t be able to make any healthy profit for some time and that you are having some other way of earning as well.
Jump to: