Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 166. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 04:19:51 AM
I think that Long-term investment for the year will bring more profit than daytrading, in which you can lose everything.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 03:43:58 AM
We all know that money is a profitable investment encryption, but we cannot predict the market price, but look from the profit for the year's top 10 COINS have substantial profits, so I think that long-term investment is the best choice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

My feelings about the long-term investment that is very nice because we can benefit in the future. And it's much better than we do not think every day about declining market conditions. You can invest in the Bitcoin or at second, Ethereum these coins give the best for investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
May 25, 2018, 03:33:09 AM
For me long term investment is security for your future. I am currently use it while I'm studying and it is good to learn how to handle it. Even if I haven't enough time to focus with it but I gained enough. It is not so hard unlike day trading and remember this is not also a easy one. If you don't have dedication to learn the quit, you are not qualifies in this field.
Activity: 252
May 25, 2018, 03:29:44 AM
some investors prefer long-term investment in the crypto-currency platform. it is not very logical for me to invest in long term. there are still subcoins that will rise in the future.
Activity: 66
May 25, 2018, 03:26:56 AM
I think we need to have two kind of investment, the long term and short term. Why we need of them, long term investment mostly give profits but short term could give you experience and also daily profits.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 03:22:03 AM
Honestly, I just recently started buying coins for long-term investing because in times of total price drops on the market this is not the best profit strategy.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 24, 2018, 12:18:55 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I think long-term investment is bothered easy. it's hard we have to wait and hold our assets to have a high price in the market. simply we will get bigger profit. I have a long-term investment is very good because it requires patience and thoroughness when trading. and which is suitable to be a long term investment in my opinion is bitcoin and Ethereum, because both coins have a large concept and volume. and predicted to have a good future.
Activity: 462
May 24, 2018, 11:35:54 AM
I started with long-term investment strategy for me it long-term was more than 6 month, now I realise that long-term is about 2 years and more, in such terms this is very profitable strategy, but if you want to do something and get profit more reason not to freeze your funds and make moves in altcoins buy deep sell high. Good luck!
Activity: 336
May 24, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
Provided that coins are promising and have potential, long-term investments can be profitable. Many crypto coins do not cost anything and will not cost anything.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
May 24, 2018, 11:08:53 AM
Long-term investment is a very good opportunity to passively earn good interest, but only if you choose a right coin.

Not only, you also have to be very composed. It is not enough only to buy, very important do not sell ahead of time or when the  correction is coming
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
May 24, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
At this point I think it is very suitable for long term investment, the coin is losing 25% of their value.

Long term investment is a right way to do and it is a good choice for you to follow,if you are really willing to wait and if you have patience to your self,because doing that way is advisible to do especially when price is so low to avoid being lose of profit.you must try to invest in ETH,for a good profit because i do invest in it and i get good profit from it.
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
First of all, you need to know what you are investing in. A lot of altcoins can disappear at some point, because there are too many of them already. Or they will just fall very much in price and will hang out for a very long time at the bottom. In any case, invest only what you are willing to lose
Activity: 336
May 24, 2018, 11:01:36 AM
Long term investment is the best policy here in this crypto world as we already see the holding value, those who are holding BTC, ETH and Dash from last two years r full of their bags with money and all r millionaires and billionaires. Holding for long term always give better and maximum gains rather then short term holding.
Activity: 166
May 24, 2018, 11:01:20 AM
If you want the investment you have to have a lot of money and the results are also very large. BTC same this very coin ETH is right if you want a long-term investment. You don't have to worry if the price of BTC and the ETH down because when these coins it costs down for sure she will be back again to rise and could rise even higher. Be patient if you want long-term investment because the temptation is there.
Activity: 108
May 24, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
Easier to do and reduce stress levels. Maybe you can start from Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
May 24, 2018, 10:57:01 AM
Long-term investments today are very unstable assets, for the most part today most people do not use long-term investments, for one simple reason, because today it is not profitable and very risky.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 24, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
Long term investment is one of the attributes of expert investors and needs a strategic plan to execute it. With large cap coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it requires long term investment as the prices on the market take the leaps in a gradual process.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 10:53:37 AM
Long term investment sound like Bitcone ! I go for

Cardano
IOTA
WANCHAIN
MATRIX AI
MORPHEUS
NEO
VERGE

I think this is a fairly risky portfolio for a long-term investment. Maybe you are focusing on profitability, but I think that first of all it is necessary to ensure the reliability of investments. This means you must choose more solid coins.
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 10:51:35 AM
If you really want to invest in the long term (a year or more), then choose only cardinally strong coins and prefer to choose locks such as EOS, ETH, NEO, IOTA and others. Almost all of them have good potential.
Jump to: