Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 165. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 06:51:23 AM
With the unstable pricing and bearish situation of the crypto market, long-term investment make a great sense. Day-to day trading is not a good right now with the dip in prices. but I would suggest that you invest long-term only on top coins to be sure it could weather the rise and fall of the crypto market.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:46:29 AM
long-term trading offers the investor a lot of different options. you can sell your cryptocurrency at any time, when you are satisfied with the amount of profit. so personally, I always choose it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 05:26:11 AM
if you invest long-term you have to wait a long time to make a profit, you need patience and confidence if you invest long-term so you can get what you want
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
May 25, 2018, 05:13:43 AM
Many of the long term investent has good output they successfully endup more gain or profit they have it was reasonable. So many investors do the same thing they currently achieve they want.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 05:05:13 AM
Actually I think for big profit need long term investment. if I want to change my life by cryptocurrency i think it's impossible without long term investment.If you change your life in short time.It is sure you are lucky.

For long time investment. Wpr,Tio,dadi
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 05:02:58 AM
I do that. It's a strategy that always applies since I started learning the trade about crypto. two advantages that I can get from this. anticipating the loss of fluctuations always happen. fluctuations of a problem many people but with the longer term could be resolved. can get great results if you see price developments crypto that grows every year. This is the reason many people to invest in the long term due to the increased cost per year would not be unexpected.
Activity: 294
May 25, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
Some investors in the world of cryptographic currencies are choosing a long term investment style. because some subcoins will be worthy in the coming years.
Activity: 434
May 25, 2018, 05:00:16 AM
Long-term trading is a way to make a big profit, but its risk is very high. Due to the rapid changes in the market, I suggest to minimize the number of long-term transactions!
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
May 25, 2018, 04:59:28 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

of course in long-term investment you must be absolutely sure of its speculation.
because it determines where your money will be at stake. So, it needs extra consideration and research to be done if you really want to invest long.
Activity: 415
May 25, 2018, 04:57:43 AM
It depends on how your funds are allocated. Long-term investment is not an easy task because it is difficult to control. When the Token you are investing in one day suddenly soars, I believe that many friends will have difficulty controlling their desire unless you choose Forget it and know it meets your expectations.
Activity: 434
May 25, 2018, 04:54:36 AM
Given this unfavorable market situation, I think I have to make a long-term investment to get great results and earn a profit from my ongoing investment. Because the market will take a little longer to increase the price actually below. It does not matter to me if that's a better step for me to do and for better results too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
May 25, 2018, 04:53:25 AM
In my opinion "Long term investment" is the best decision to get a great profit than if you trade in short. Also this is a good way to save time for your private life. I think the best coin for a long term investment are ETH, TRX, NEO, EOS.

Its a good decision to enter in long term investment if you buy altcoin when the price are cheap and take note research carefully the altcoin you want to hold choose wisely dont put your money in a project with have no real product because it can turn to losing your capital.
Personally Im a long term investor Im holding my altcoin in almost a year and waiting to take a good return.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 04:53:15 AM
Long term is safer than trading. It may take a long time before achieving the financial goal but it's worth every effort. It's also not labor intensive because we just need to sit and wait while our investment is growing. We may earn huge income in trading instantly but the risk is higher.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 25, 2018, 04:48:40 AM
it is for those who can't trade daily. and in my opinion that's good. because they do not think about the daily price. if it is felt long term investment has 2 advantages. first they get a profit from investing in crypto currency. secondly they will calm down and focus without the daily price. and the best altcoin investment is ethereum, ltc, trx, ada, dash,
Activity: 406
May 25, 2018, 04:44:00 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

i usually prefer short time investment or trading. the market of crypto is too unpredictable.
you must hold for very long time if you want to hold. holding it with half way will not resulting a max profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 04:33:09 AM
Honestly to say I really lost my temper because of coins I’m holding. I hold a few coins for a year but stil don’t have any profits. It’s terrible  Huh
Activity: 112
May 25, 2018, 04:31:24 AM
Sure. All investments must be long term. For example my favorite SibCoin. They are already launched Alpha version of there wallet. Where all can create their own tokens on a their blockchain. And more than sure, it will bring me more profit!
Activity: 462
May 25, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

Yes, long term investment is the best and most safe way to invest your money in crypto.
crypto price is very fluctuating, just like now bitcoin price was decrease to 7.4k already.
but for the long term, it value has been increased. You can see the history of bitcoin and cryptocurrency value in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
May 25, 2018, 04:21:17 AM
I try not to buy coins for very long storage. Sometimes it turns out itself when I bought a coin and it after that fell in price. We have to store and wait until it grows up again.
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

I am happy to invest in the long term let alone invest in promising altcoin and it can make us a good profit because I see a lot of people who like to invest in the long term in Bitcoin and Ethereum because it has blockchain technology

Jump to: