Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 167. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
At this point I think it is very suitable for long term investment, the coin is losing 25% of their value.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 10:41:15 AM
personally, I have invested in ETH for the long term. and I have a positive attitude to such investments.
In my opinion,  long term investment is  a good choice for a people who doesn't has much free time to do some trading,  and  I suggest you if you want to invest in a long term investment. In short, both my long-term dreams, as well as guarantee money is creating a feeling for me.Long term investment is for me the easiest and is less risky
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
May 24, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
Long term investment can be very profitable if choose the right assets. Long term investment does not require a lot of knowledge and experience.
The best options are the coins that already has proven on the market like Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
Long-term investment requires emotional patience as well as adequate funding.
We will be faced with day-to-day needs that are sometimes unexpected.
So we must really think about the clarity.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 24, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I do only long term investments. I already learned my lesson from panic selling in past and I don't feel like falling for fud ever again. Just make your investment plan and stick to it.
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
I’m in it for the long term and I don’t focus on day trading, ever. , I’ve only invested an amount that I can live without – so no matter what happens, I won’t need to sell my crypto to sustain myself – and so should you. Having a safety net to fall back on will also prevent you from letting your emotions get the best of you, something that can become financially lethal. I only invest in a project I know everything about. What problem is it solving? What industry is it targeting? Who is behind the project? A key component is not to worry about trying to time the market perfectly. Even the most seasoned investors aren’t able to consistently buy at the absolute bottom and sell at the peak. Worrying about this causes stress and leads to mistakes caused by emotional reactions, which should be avoided at all cost.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 10:13:46 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

When i investing for a long term, I pay attention to how strong the project team is, to the prospects of the idea. I prefer to invest in projects that have their own blockchain. In my opinion, this is the key to success when investing for a long term
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 24, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
It's good to have longterm investment rather than short term investment because you can lose in the short term as well as panic so it's ok to hold a coin rather than sales instantly as well as others say that it's more profitable for short term than longterm but it's okay for longterm sure profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
Long-term investment really allows to earn. But, of course, not all in a row. Longterm is good for fundamental currencies like BTC, ETH, NEO, simply take TOP 10 and will get profit.
Activity: 44
May 24, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
long term investment pays, as you dividend tends to accrue over time which make it juicy.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 09:42:48 AM
About long term investments, I think they are the most profitable and not very risky. However, investors need to analyze and read much about coins and preferentially select them. For me, I just priority to buy only strong and popular coins and make sure that they are grown in the future, and I just put 60% of my portfolio in long term, other for short term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 24, 2018, 04:50:13 AM
Long-term investment is a very good opportunity to passively earn good interest, but only if you choose a right coin.
Activity: 149
May 23, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
long-term investment, this is done one to wait for the right moment to sell when conditions if possible to get great benefits. and I trust at etherium.
for me, the price is pretty good in the etherium market and able to compete with the others.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
May 23, 2018, 05:55:15 PM
Long term investment sound like Bitcone ! I go for

Cardano
IOTA
WANCHAIN
MATRIX AI
MORPHEUS
NEO
VERGE
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
I think that so far, long-term investment is completely not justified. I have been selling some coins for half a year already and have not received any profit. Maybe I should invest in something else...
Activity: 105
May 23, 2018, 09:30:22 AM
I am for a long-term investment .real estate, as I remember, is the most effective investment . the only disadvantage is the payback period . (((but risk is small . and so you can invest in anything . depends on how you approach the question.  But I prefer real estate
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
May 20, 2018, 03:43:14 AM
i think long-term investment can be helpful to reduce continuous stress of day trading and also healthier!but it can lead to low profits if you sell earlier.
Activity: 70
May 20, 2018, 03:34:17 AM
Yes, I think that long-term investment will be a very good choice, because then your investment risk will be smaller, and you will have a good return when you hold a good crypto currency for a long time and wait for the market to pick up.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 73
May 19, 2018, 11:23:01 PM
I think that the main reason why it is worth keeping coins for a year and even more is the popularity of the coin and its practicality that allows an increasing number of traders to buy it
Activity: 448
May 19, 2018, 03:12:05 PM
Of course long term investment is a good thing to do, more profitable than short term. Also recommend to invest in NEO or ETH
It is a promising long-term investment for the future. moreover, when later the price has gone up and big enough. We will get a lot of profit. a good coin to invest in the long run is a strong coin and has great potential
to provide great long distance gains, as well as, select the coins that everyone is interested in.
However, investing in the long term must be patient, because it takes a long time.
Jump to: