Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 164. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3
May 26, 2018, 04:40:23 AM
Long term investment is good for some coins like cardano (ADA), EOS, NEO, and XRP. As you can see they have bright futures in accordance with their plans, ongoing businesses and adaptability of their products.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 04:39:13 AM
Good long-term investments to do in ethereum, ADA, NEO, EOS, and Litecoin. Your decision to invest in the long term is the right decision because crypto is currently declining very far, it will take a long time to recover to the original price and then go to higher prices to profit from your investment.
Activity: 87
May 26, 2018, 04:25:41 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I have invested BTC way back 2015 and hold it for a very long time until I sold it last December 2017 for about 18,000$  Cheesy  Grin That is the power of long-term investment, holding coins is my bread and butter when it comes to crytocurrency world. I have a business here in Philippines, and 30% of my profits monthly are alloted for investments in cryptocurrency. Right now, I am holding differents coins whice are BTC, ETC, LTC, EOS and Ripple, I see this potential coins or altcoins that could bring huge profit margin in the future. I chose them because of their potential growth, sustainability, security and profitability. You have to do research before getting into something that's involve with money in order for you to avoid lost, I suggest that you peak at least TOP 20 coins in the market today in order to have peace of mind, just avoid coins that do not have solid support from the community and developers.

When we can see the price of market goes down, I think long term investment so that we can earn more coin. When the time will come when the prices are rissing in a high value, we sell our coin because that's the time  we have big returns of that coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 04:22:18 AM
Some altcoins is a long-term investment when you invest to an ICO that has a 0% product and still needs to collect funds for it to start. Sometimes considering other altcoins with billion supply is a good candidate for long-term investment. Don't be terrified if the price dumps a bit since you call it a long-term meaning you are holding for a long time and wait for your target value until you sell it. Patience is a key for a greater profit here in the world of crypto investments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
May 26, 2018, 04:07:27 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long term investment is only fit for the people who has enough patience in waiting for their profits. I think this is less risky that trading because all you have to do is wait for the price of your coins to profitable level. Those who have no patience can always try the more risky trading. Bitcoin, ethereum, neo, eos, ada and other solid coins are known to be good for long term investment.

Agree, here we have also to consider that many projects could easily disappear in few years (or months) since no real use cases exist. Actually, it's a big speculation on future adoption...
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 26, 2018, 04:04:50 AM
I think that long-term investment is a very risky thing, which requires us to have a good vision and judgment ability! I still like short-term trading!
I think long-term investment is not at risk,
because with us invest long-term then the profit that we get big,
the point is that long-term investments and short-term investments are as good as their potential coins
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 04:03:26 AM

Long term investment is only fit for the people who has enough patience in waiting for their profits. I think this is less risky that trading because all you have to do is wait for the price of your coins to profitable level. Those who have no patience can always try the more risky trading. Bitcoin, ethereum, neo, eos, ada and other solid coins are known to be good for long term investment.
Activity: 101
May 26, 2018, 04:03:01 AM
I believe that this is a very good way to earn. Only you need to have very good patience.

The Nagricoin Project offers an opportunity to invest in NGR tokens issued to finance global expansion. And i invest in NGR and it is ETH-based ERC-20 token sold via Ethereum based smart-contract. Total supply of NGR is limited. Major portion of the funds raised will be used for expanding Nagri to the global agricultural markets by the means of marketing efforts and incentives offered to strategic partners primarily large distributors that have vast client bases and distribution chains in key markets. I used this investment as a lomg term invesrment to gain more profit on it.
That coin looks like a scammers coin. Just from the get go they are doing a token and most coins that began as a token are just built with very little effort.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 04:01:29 AM
I believe that this is a very good way to earn. Only you need to have very good patience.

The Nagricoin Project offers an opportunity to invest in NGR tokens issued to finance global expansion. And i invest in NGR and it is ETH-based ERC-20 token sold via Ethereum based smart-contract. Total supply of NGR is limited. Major portion of the funds raised will be used for expanding Nagri to the global agricultural markets by the means of marketing efforts and incentives offered to strategic partners primarily large distributors that have vast client bases and distribution chains in key markets. I used this investment as a lomg term invesrment to gain more profit on it.
Activity: 149
May 26, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 03:50:53 AM
In my opinion, if you do not have enough experience in trading, you should invest money in crypto, wait 1-2 years and gradually learns to trade.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 03:49:45 AM
I think that long-term investment is a very risky thing, which requires us to have a good vision and judgment ability! I still like short-term trading!
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 26, 2018, 03:48:07 AM

As always, long term investment is and should be always focus as a main key area in the long run
Because you wanted your investment to be safe and consistent but not high risk and volatile (Unless you are looking to make huge profits within X amount of time)

Well, for long term project, i would suggest you to hold
ETH, NEO, Cardano, EOS , ZIL and more

These type of project makes their token a useable instead of just holding the token for nothing and wait for value to be pump
All currencies right now are on dump due to the volatility in the market, so in my analysis, in a possible time it has a chances to grow within in a couple of months, or years so better to decide wisely and take long term investment because this is the way of gaining good profit.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
May 26, 2018, 03:41:48 AM

As always, long term investment is and should be always focus as a main key area in the long run
Because you wanted your investment to be safe and consistent but not high risk and volatile (Unless you are looking to make huge profits within X amount of time)

Well, for long term project, i would suggest you to hold
ETH, NEO, Cardano, EOS , ZIL and more

These type of project makes their token a useable instead of just holding the token for nothing and wait for value to be pump
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 03:37:10 AM
There will be advantage and disadvantage of long term investment , first in long term if you manage it properly then you can gain maybe much profits from your investment depending upon the proper timing of trading, while in short term investment, you gain a little bit lower profits but , can regain it immediately because it is short term investment.  
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 03:34:36 AM
I think investing, in the long run, is a good idea because it will get the maximum profit and I recommend investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum to earn a bigger profit later on.
Activity: 117
May 26, 2018, 03:27:44 AM

Getting into my mind with a long-term investment we can get a good profit and can find the market price and stable altcoin then I like to invest in the long term, and good altcoin to invest in the long term is Ethereum and Bitcoin because these two coins have blockchain technology,,

Activity: 406
May 26, 2018, 03:14:01 AM
it depends on the situation. When I know I can gain a better profit, I will choose all of my coins for long term investment. As long you know the worth of coins is good for long term hold.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 26, 2018, 02:51:00 AM
I have so far bought only a few coins to hold them for about a year, and maybe more. I bought the Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEO. I think that this must-have coin now on the market.
Activity: 308
May 25, 2018, 06:56:01 AM
Long time investment is kinda my favourite way in this crypto world. It is kinda same to do saving money, but the amount in your saving could goes up and down. It is suitable for me, because i am bad at swing trade/ day trading world. In my opinion, 30 top coin in https://coinmarketcap.com/ already good to take a look into.
Jump to: