Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 67. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 04:23:15 PM
for short term you have to learn a lot of indicator, altcoin movements, etc. .if anyone doesnt know these it is very risky for him or her. Amateurs prefer long term. but after a big new you must move quickly. not investment advice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 04:19:39 PM
Trading is much better and more profitable than long-term investment, but you have to be immersed in the process completely and keep track of the price constantly !
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 04:17:59 PM
How can long-term ones differ from short-term ones? I think that it's all about the risks and the profit that you can get or lose your deposit. Here it seems to me a matter of taste, if you are ready every day to take risks and receive some profit or loss, then short-term for you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 04:15:02 PM
I can only talk about my own experience. Of course this is a long time, at least one year, no less. Only during this time you can see a real, great profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
I don't have good short term trading skills , so I invest in projects with long term potentials and I hold
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 04:10:23 PM
When I've just started I did short-term investments and trading, I though it's more profitable, but after some time I see that it's not like that
Activity: 215
April 23, 2018, 02:40:04 PM
Basically both methods can generate all the benefits, depending on the coins we have and the time we have to exchange the crypto
if my coins have some good prospects for the long term and I also have plenty of time to work in the real world, so I use all the coins I have in the long term
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
The most of alternative coins I am holding for very long term, and I'd prefer would altcoins for long-term as well, the only coin that I'm choosing now - is bitcoin            
Activity: 224
April 23, 2018, 01:21:58 PM
Investing long term or short term in crypto currencies depends on people's personal preferences. but I think the long term for the crypto market is not very logical. short-term investment is more exciting and more attractive
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
April 23, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
Short term investing must be handled professionally in my opinion. If someone does not have time, resource, knowledge and experience, going with long term would be more beneficial.
Activity: 134
April 23, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
It depends on what coin do you have if it worth to hold for long term or the one that no value I mean less in value always see to it that you have the good one.
Activity: 132
April 23, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
I think long term is the better investment. Because when crypto market is increasing the value in the future, it's will give us a huge profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 23, 2018, 12:50:59 PM
Long-term investments are excellent for those who are not in a hurry and are ready to wait until its assets become more expensive. I, too, prefer long-term investments, because, dammit, I believe in those projects that I choose. In order to play a long game, we need high-quality projects, which are often difficult to find. However, by correctly choosing a project, you can simply wait until the course increases, it works. true.
Activity: 294
The Future of Security Tokens
April 23, 2018, 12:49:20 PM
If my portfolio were large, I would not risk more than 20% of total assets. The remaining 80% would be used for investment in more reliable sources.
Activity: 48
April 23, 2018, 12:47:55 PM
Long-term only!  Grin
Activity: 546
April 23, 2018, 12:47:40 PM
Long term investment is far better than short term. Long term investments yield more profits
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
April 23, 2018, 12:43:30 PM
I always check charts on h4 time frame or d1 timeframe.
So i am an investor for long-midterm. Its clearly show we are in a nice bullish market and all of us will get rich soon.
So don't afraid to buy more coins and tokens everyday.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
April 23, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

For the long term it is only bitcoin and ether. All alternative currencies - Short term. Maximum couple of months, and the and flip.
Activity: 101
April 23, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
i prefer to make long term investments because i do not have the time to do a short trade the requires a lot of researching the movement of investment in a short time.
in my prediction, this coin has the potential to rise in the long run is Ethereum, dash, Neo.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
April 23, 2018, 12:07:00 PM

For me in this situation i will pick long term investment, i know that there is a high risk in long term investment because, maybe it will loose it's value. And best to hold are bitcoin and ethereum in long term investment. High risk in long term investment, while in short term i will say that it less risk and you will gain profit, but only small profit depends on how much that you'd invest.
"Patience is a virtue" So I must choose the long term investment because the good thing about investing in a long term. You buy bulk coins while it's cheaper and wait while keeping it, until it will become more valuable. Yes, in picking the long term you taking a risk at the  same time because it's like going on a journey without knowing what destination you're going at.
Pages:
Jump to: