Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 68. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

For me in this situation i will pick long term investment, i know that there is a high risk in long term investment because, maybe it will loose it's value. And best to hold are bitcoin and ethereum in long term investment. High risk in long term investment, while in short term i will say that it less risk and you will gain profit, but only small profit depends on how much that you'd invest.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
Both had advantages and disadvantages. For my opinion, it is better to choose long term because it will gain more than the short term. Many risk takers choosing long term period because they know that it can benefit them bigger. You are having investment not to sell it immediately instead of holding it and earn from it.
But there are also a lot Altcoin can not invest in short term. Because the value of some Altcoin is now very high. I think it is a good idea to choose short or long term investment

I think its better to do long term because you can get a huge of profit by waiting on its price more higher and if that happen thats very profitable on you to sell your coins and so that you can buy another coins if the price of bitcoin decrease,for we know that it will not always in a high price.when you do long term you can enjoy working on it not like in short term that way is,i think u will not get huge profit if you do that way well that was my opinion in short term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
April 23, 2018, 11:46:26 AM
Since I am not a tight holder,I only play short term for all of my investment.no one can predict what happen in next few days.esspesially at crypto market.
I choose to play daily trading with low profit but continue.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 11:41:16 AM
short-term or long-term, of course everyone chooses that option that is more suitable to him. but I think everyone in their portfolio should have both short-term and long-term investments. The main thing to understand is that trade is a risk, and investment is a safe way to invest.
Activity: 154
April 23, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
Probably long term investments are coinflip because you don't know when coin whould be expensive. Short term is better at my opinion because it's like trading for newbies.
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 11:32:19 AM
Apparently, I am not handling things very well, but if I were, I am a firm believer that short term investments can be more profitable if you make the right decisions managing the situations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
April 23, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
I like long term better. I will buy some crypto that I think has potential, then hold them for a long period of time. This is easier for me to manage, also I believe this way I will get better profits.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
April 23, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I always advice to the people asking what is a good one if short term or long term?. I always prefer to invest my money and gain my profit in a long term investment. In long term investment though you also need to buy some patience and time but at the end, you will see what value you can earn if you prefer to invest in long term investment.
Activity: 280
April 23, 2018, 11:17:21 AM
Both had advantages and disadvantages. For my opinion, it is better to choose long term because it will gain more than the short term. Many risk takers choosing long term period because they know that it can benefit them bigger. You are having investment not to sell it immediately instead of holding it and earn from it.
But there are also a lot Altcoin can not invest in short term. Because the value of some Altcoin is now very high. I think it is a good idea to choose short or long term investment
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 11:14:28 AM
Both are important. Long term coins are the foundation of your savings and short term is the lever to operate your income.

Best investors are those who use both methods. For long-term they use solid projects with good FA and no doubt about their future. For short-term it usually use projects with the more speculative part than in previous. It's for adrenalin often. Because of long-term investment are no less profitable as short
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 08:59:27 AM
Both are important. Long term coins are the foundation of your savings and short term is the lever to operate your income.
Activity: 109
April 23, 2018, 07:12:49 AM
For me, long haul ventures are better. It is anticipated that 2018 will be the time of altcoins which is the reason I think concentrating on altcoins is the best decision. You can put resources into Ethereum and hold it. In the event that you need here and now ventures, you can pick Neo, ETC...
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 02:52:30 AM
In my opinion, it is worth to participate in both-sometimes you can not guess where it will be possible to earn more. I prefer a longer-term period simply because I have time to get used to it and work with it becomes more comfortable. and as far as I know, many investors prefer the long term - they say that it is more profitable.
Activity: 230
April 22, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
if I prefer bounty signature that has a short time gan. because now if I see a lot of bounty that has a long time. but that makes me sometimes lazy to post. there is no clarity from the managers who manage the bounty .namely bounty that I follow. such as: sepraedseet is not immediately updated. campaign time is not clear when the time is finished. because the time is always added.
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
It depends on how much profit  you want to  earn . If you want a thorough result, you must synchronize in the short term. If you want a lot of time, you can work together for a long time. It's just a question of how you work. The final result will tell you how long and short. It's entirely up to what you need most at the moment.

When investing long-term, you are able to be more aggressive, so you could opt to invest in an aggressive mutual fund to get the highest rate of return. Determine the rate of return you want, then look for a mutual fund that averages that rate of return over a 5 to 10-year period. When you invest for the long-term you should not panic when stocks drop and you should not sell when the market looks bad.

short-term investments include money market funds, certificates of deposit, and short-term bonds. While many people try to play the market or speculate with "day trading," it is a risky business and you should educate yourself and do your research before you try short-term investments. For most people, it is easier, and safer to plan on long-term investments.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
It depends on how much profit  you want to  earn . If you want a thorough result, you must synchronize in the short term. If you want a lot of time, you can work together for a long time. It's just a question of how you work. The final result will tell you how long and short. It's entirely up to what you need most at the moment.
Activity: 294
April 22, 2018, 10:44:25 AM
I start from long term investment, then try daily trading with 10% investment. So far it's been doing pretty well and maybe I'll raise it to 20-25%.
copper member
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 10:33:52 AM
For long term investment Bitcoin and Ethereum, Both are perfect assets. And for short term - altcoins like Ripple, Cardano and IOTA that are good for trading and buying something.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
Long and short time is depend of altcoin or bitcoin price, when I bought altcoin at the low price and then high and grow I will sell it and make short time trading, but when the altcoin or bitcoin have I bough and their price have down and low I will be holding it for long time until bitcoin or altcoin on high price at the next time. I don’t care how long have I hold and wait until get take profit.
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 10:25:33 AM
Long term investment should give the largest gain, I am long term because more of profit, You will get a chance to be billionaire if you get a lot of profit. But it depends on the amount of investment. For the short term investment that can give gains in a short period of time altcoins but I happen to sell them quickly because of a need.
Pages:
Jump to: