Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 69. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 22, 2018, 10:24:07 AM
I am attuned to a long HOLD, periodically selling some coins and buying those that I consider promising. Then they give X and I translate them into ETH. Nothing abstruse.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
April 22, 2018, 10:22:01 AM
I only take the top 50 long-term altcoins with a few exceptions. For the short term, I think Verge or Tron are great since these altcoins are good for speculation. I really suck at trading so I prefer to put 90 percent of my fund for long-term and just wait them to grow.
Activity: 602
April 22, 2018, 10:20:32 AM
For me it is situational decision you must do. Long term is good because it is more likely for big profit purpose, Short term is opposite because it for low profit. So it is on your hand what you want to do or to choose from long term and short term investment. Although it is both gaining and you earned both of it in a different way and manners.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
April 22, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I prefer long therm. it gains more than short therm. I think long therm is small risk.
For now, average people use long term for their future because for shortime many losers. market is too risky for daily trading
if the market is stable maybe for short time can be done if our analysis is also good
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:17:37 AM
in my opinion both can be applied as needed, if you have a lot of capital can use long-term investment, you can use it on the coin with the highest price such as btc and ethereum by buying it when the price decreases and keep it until the price is high you can sell it back, have a small capital can use investment or short -term trading, you can apply it to altcoin.
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 10:17:01 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I prefer long therm. it gains more than short therm. I think long therm is small risk.
Activity: 99
April 22, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
Long-term and short-term are feasible. If you choose long-term, you must have patience. The longer the time, the greater the return. But for long-term investments I think the best is Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
April 22, 2018, 10:15:06 AM
I prefer long-term investment because if you choose a promising coin, you can get a big profit. And in day trading I do not understand anything, It seems too difficult and risky for me..
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 10:12:08 AM
i think they are all profitable, but if you are smart enough to analyze the long term is the right choice, because it will bring a lot of benefits. So I think long term is the best choice for big profits
Activity: 126
April 22, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
There are two things that numerous individuals regularly befuddle - contributing and exchanging. Long terms are a venture. You have to contemplate the task well, comprehend the ongoing and forget about it for some time. Any here and now is an exchange. This is a more dangerous exercise. Great benefits can be gotten in the two cases. Everything relies upon the want and personality.
Activity: 160
April 22, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
If I think it depends, for ethereum and bitcoin, I am always in the long run. For some tokens, I am also in the long run. For some other coins, I just held them temporarily to make a profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
April 22, 2018, 10:03:07 AM
In my experience, definitely long term, I have lost a lot of money trying to do short term .
Right now I sometime do short term, but only when I am completely confident what I am doing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

I think it's even better to be in the long term investment. It's just for my own opinion, just you will really see the profit or interest that you earn from the money that you have invested. And I find him in the altcoyins.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 11:42:05 PM
In the short term trading, it was a risk, maybe thought that it you've earned profit for now but once you buy in a mistake, you might be lost. but if Long term investment is a secure and profitable strategy. When you buy a coin in a cheapest price and u can predict it's a promising coin certainly you earn a great profits in the future.  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 21, 2018, 11:35:40 PM
Both terms are good, but it is depend on people what they want terms. I believe people decide whether to have a short term or long term investment based on their capacity like if the person has enough funds for long term purposes better is the long terms
Definitely choosing long term over short term is more good to do, because if we will choose long term it will be more nice for us because i am sure that we can make more money with that, and just like holding our bitcoin for long term that is very great because i am sure that the value of bitcoin is we will rise very high and we can make many profit by long term.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 21, 2018, 11:26:43 PM
I prefer to invest long-term, because I think long-term investments are more profitable.
Activity: 300
April 21, 2018, 11:23:16 PM
For me, the best option is long-term investment, because they get more benefits and more convenient
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
April 21, 2018, 11:20:09 PM
I think long-term investment is a wiser strategy than ever. Long-term investment will bring us much profit instead of short-term investment. Short-term investment takes us a lot of time, while long-term investment is less time consuming. You just need to find out and consult some good experts, you can invest in it and never worry about that investment.
Therefore, I would like to evaluate long-term investment strategy over short-term investment.
Activity: 152
April 21, 2018, 11:19:39 PM
If you're talking about the trading, as for me I do short term trading only, less profit but its a sure win beacuse you don't need to gamble for  big capital, only small will do and its also profitable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 09:41:19 PM
In my experience, long-term investments more profitable than trading, it's better to sit and wait for the price you need. I tried to trade, but I lost a lot

I guess its better to be in long term investment, its just that you'll really see the profit or the interest you are earning from the money you have invested.
Pages:
Jump to: