Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed. - page 5. (Read 18998 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Wow. Over half repaid. I'm glad. Keep up the honest repay. You're making the right decision.

Nothing to be happy about it right now because he seems to be offline for a long time. Look at his profile:

Name:    REAL-master-p
Activity:    14
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    December 29, 2015, 06:09:03 AM
Last Active:    January 12, 2016, 09:27:14 AM

Until he is threatened for his dox, he will not return the other half!

When will his Steam account get unlocked for trading purpose?

He said within one week he can sell all his inventory to liquidate his assets and repay back.
But now he is offline Undecided
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Wow. Over half repaid. I'm glad. Keep up the honest repay. You're making the right decision.

Nothing to be happy about it right now because he seems to be offline for a long time. Look at his profile:

Name:    REAL-master-p
Activity:    14
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    December 29, 2015, 06:09:03 AM
Last Active:    January 12, 2016, 09:27:14 AM

Until he is threatened for his dox, he will not return the other half!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

I am also happy he is doing it. But, I believe he is paying huge amounts to only those who are threatening him of dox. For example, yahoo has been receiving big amounts from him. Like he received 4.71 BTC already, whereas I received only 0.5 BTC out of 3 BTC. That's actually sad to see.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
The 14th is rapidly approaching and im yet to see any money. There are roughly 27 hours til the 14th comes and goes. At that point i will be releasing master-Ps dox to the public assuming no funds are returned and contacting my lawyer to find out what i need to do legally to bring this guy to justice.

You don't have a DOX or else it would have been done already, you're just threatening to get your money quicker lol, I don't blame you.
you must be slow or dont read any threads. All his info was sent to 3 of us. Learn to read a thread before commenting troll
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The 14th is rapidly approaching and im yet to see any money. There are roughly 27 hours til the 14th comes and goes. At that point i will be releasing master-Ps dox to the public assuming no funds are returned and contacting my lawyer to find out what i need to do legally to bring this guy to justice.

You don't have a DOX or else it would have been done already, you're just threatening to get your money quicker lol, I don't blame you.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
I find it really unbelievable that Master-P ruined his reputation completely for nothing really as he is paying back the people he scammed.  I guess he just needed a loan or something, I just can't seem to figure out what logic he is using.

For 24 bitcoin, I don't know if he needed those money.. but they are still 10k dollars in bitcoin. The good thing here is that he's paying all the users that he scammed, that's the important.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I find it really unbelievable that Master-P ruined his reputation completely for nothing really as he is paying back the people he scammed.  I guess he just needed a loan or something, I just can't seem to figure out what logic he is using.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Looks like he pays one after another, maybe judging from the pressure they put on him. But good to see that the pressure is working. I hope everyone gets their coins back. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Anyone else? He provided this date for several users.
legendary
Did the payouts on the 14th happen as promised?
Not full refunds but I received 2btc on the 14th. Was substantial enough a paymant to have me hold off for now
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Did the payouts on the 14th happen as promised?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Just an update to my address:

1H6ADzLAHz8pdAJDbGrnMsoPmrQEjKxiWE
Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
CURRENT STATUSBTC

Total scammed : 23.957BTC (Seems like there's some error here).

Pretty sure there's no error. That's the original total count of funds. Maybe numbers got mixed up on partial refunds, but there's absolutely no mistake in the sum, recalculate if you wish.
legendary
CURRENT STATUSBTC

Total scammed : 23.957BTC (Seems like there's some error here).
Total refunded : 1.29 9.803 12.553 BTC

Users affected & corresponding addresses :

grtthegreat : 3 2.8 2.5 BTC left to be refunded to the address : 1QF1Eo1mXv7M93FuntAHuiSGx2wkpxqJem --- PARTIALLY REPAID (0.5 BTC)

yahoo62278 : 7 2.29 BTC left to be refunded to the address : 1LiwxmZC1v3d5J7XeMT4c8FKpuJwV3QjqH --- PARTIALLY REPAID (4.71 BTC)

vervolioman : 1.657 1.207 BTC left to be refunded at : 1A2TTjp4VLwuTLFaK66Lo51TCw5GEjKnNC --- PARTIALLY REPAID (0.45 BTC)

Floz PR Account : 0.5 BTC left to be refunded --- NOT REPAID

Samdo : .8066 BTC left to be refunded at the address : 1NKQqkKQTnAc3BprNGRRzaXbF472w4Pv6e --- NOT REPAID

ghibly79 : 3 BTC left to be refunded at : 15wie5nTkVxjNkJKfHJFW937AKLFwegxRK --- NOT REPAID

KingZee : 0.7 BTC left to be refunded to the address : 1KingZeeW97uLvngcUA3R6QJx18Fn78ddb --- FULLY REPAID

Tabata11 : 4.353 BTC left to be refunded to the address : 19nbMVsnnzzbHtkx2Y1AzVCqeApkyUv4RQ --- FULLY REPAID

mexxer-2 : 2.38 BTC left to be refunded at : 38tXxJREPNJHxZZ34MqY4JT7ntgR4PdoDD --- FULLY REPAID

legendary
I confirm that I received 0.3 BTC today. Here's the TXN ID:

https://blockchain.info/tx/3bdf4b413d84830d61f9ad5cef17f88fbe8866b6b681ef9e600b0bf2a2826b1a

Also, this TXN includes a payment of 0.25 BTC to vervolioman. Also, most probably yahoo62278 was paid 2 BTC today via the TXN ID:

https://blockchain.info/tx/57fa9f6cb7032ee936e18ab0ddf340f6f304ee6e33286ceccfc4abbfef47e6c1

A confirmation from yahoo62278 would be appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

I would suggest, and this is completely up to you, to do those two things in reverse order... contact the lawyer first...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

"no funds are returned" - meaning the Master-P needs to return ALL that he still owes you, or to make at least a partial payment?

Don't leave this guy any wiggle room Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Congrats for the repayments. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

lottery248, it is wishfull dreaming that he will get his negative trust removed. And honestly, i don't see a reason why a person that is not master-P should wish for that. There would be no reward at all for that.

The only explaination i can come up with is that you lost coins to master-P and for some reason you can't disclose that point to the public, so that you try to push master-P the positive way. But that sounds like a very vague story.
Pages:
Jump to: