Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed. - page 4. (Read 18998 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
good the dox are here:o

who will go ring his doorbell now Cheesy??  
The cops/police. Bam Bam! (sarcasm)

P.S.

the cops will catch this scammer
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The cops/police. Bam Bam! (sarcasm)

P.S.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
26 Halldorson Ave
Aurora, Ontario
L4G 7Z1
Canada

Holy shit! Have you guys done a Google Maps search for this address yet? He lives in a huge house (with 2-car garage) in what looks like an affluent planned community!
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Who wants to run ads about him and his family in his town? Ie newspapers, billboards, posters?

This should be the first step Smiley
Then report him to the police about this scam and his previous scam
I think it would probably be a better idea to do this in the reverse order. Reporting him to the police regarding his scams would result in him potentially getting arrested, and if his local police department were to ignore any reports about him, then pressure could be put on the local PD by taking out such advertisements, plus they would serve as a warning to others who are considering to do business with him locally.

I would just stress the importance of ensuring that any advertisement that is taken out regarding master-P is factually accurate
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Who wants to run ads about him and his family in his town? Ie newspapers, billboards, posters?

I think it might be a good idea for the victims as well as any sympathizers to chip in to do this. If he thinks his dox were the only leverage that could be placed on him he is sorely mistaken. The fun is just starting for Mr. Eric Lew. Some one should contact Gleb, it is time for his 3 ring circus to come to town at this point.
Activity: 290

legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
-dox-

I hope this does not lead to him refusing to pay the rest. I thought his only motivation was his dox remaining private?

His information being released may partially piss him off and he may refuse to pay the rest of what he owes but at the same time now anyone he has ever scammed has the information they need to contact any law enforcement officials and sent him to prison. It may be even more added motivation IMO for him to pay before he has the cops (mounties) busting down his door
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I hope this does not lead to him refusing to pay the rest. I thought his only motivation was his dox remaining private?

He had already stopped paying and responding. Hopefully this will serve as an additional incentive to pay the rest and avoid legal trouble and/or his parents getting notified of his transgressions.
I think the doxxing at this point is completely appropriate.   He's already behind so it's not going to hinder anything.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

He had already stopped paying and responding. Hopefully this will serve as an additional incentive to pay the rest and avoid legal trouble and/or his parents getting notified of his transgressions.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
-dox-

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I am tired of this bullshit. You got your warnings as well as plenty of time to follow through on repayments. Sorry you are too dumb to know better Eric. Have fun being harassed until you go to Canukistani prison.

Eric Charn Hung Lew AKA komodovpn.

26 Halldorson Ave
Aurora, Ontario
L4G 7Z1
Canada

landline 1-905-841-9745.

-Son of Kwon Kwong Lew, and Susanna Lew.
-Has a Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting in the University of York
-Lives at the same address as parents, with phone number 1-416-768-3232.
-Steam account ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mfjonezxz
-Email: [email protected]

Related info.
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1374482

*Information in bold is personally verified. The rest is from unverified 3rd party sources.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
regardless, its past waiting time as of now, someone needs to step up and post that dox now, payments are way overdue.
Well I too have it, if a victim needs(to PM/post publicly).
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
He hasnt been online for a cpl days now and i dont see anyone posting theyve gotten money for 3 days now. Might be time for us to release his info
id say wait until the end of today and release it publicly, the promised payment is already overdue a couple days and hes gone silent. chances are, hes been working on moving away or 'slipping into the shadows' as tecshare put it. the more time you give him, the harder it will be to track him down if hes been working on it.
imo im against waiting any longer in this situation, but its only fair to give him ~12ish more hours.
I think waiting any longer is a mistake but I'm not a creditor here.  I think doxxing him would light a pretty hot fire under his ass, and that's sorely needed at this point.
I agree that waiting longer is a mistake as well. I say release his dox so that people can connect him to other scams he was involved with in thenpast, especially the pyramid scam.
regardless, its past waiting time as of now, someone needs to step up and post that dox now, payments are way overdue.
He hasnt been online for a cpl days now and i dont see anyone posting theyve gotten money for 3 days now. Might be time for us to release his info
id say wait until the end of today and release it publicly, the promised payment is already overdue a couple days and hes gone silent. chances are, hes been working on moving away or 'slipping into the shadows' as tecshare put it. the more time you give him, the harder it will be to track him down if hes been working on it.
imo im against waiting any longer in this situation, but its only fair to give him ~12ish more hours.
I think waiting any longer is a mistake but I'm not a creditor here.  I think doxxing him would light a pretty hot fire under his ass, and that's sorely needed at this point.
I agree that waiting longer is a mistake as well. I say release his dox so that people can connect him to other scams he was involved with in thenpast, especially the pyramid scam.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Let me be clear Eric, to prevent a public doxing you must repay everyone here making a claim with proof. Right now you don't think its a big deal but I assure you this community will do a lot more than law enforcement especially when they find out the other scams you are responsible for. I expect to hear from you ASAP with a set date for full repayment. There won't be any slipping away into the shadows here this time.

Just a reminder - any victims who do not have his dox can PM me with a transaction ID and a signed message from the address involved and I will release the information to them immediately.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
release his dox completely if he doesnt pay everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: