Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[mini-ICO] Innercore Protocols is raising $50-100k for a DApp Platform. - page 2. (Read 4109 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I really love this project and I have been following it from the first day I had about innercore project I will like to know ratio of bounty rewards
brand new
Activity: 0
brand new
Activity: 1
Your project it's very big  all the best
Activity: 45
when do you think to be listed on the exchange or what are the first exchanges that you think you listed in?
Activity: 9
I like the idea of the project. It was wonderful
brand new
copper member
Activity: 62
Activity: 4
moeda innercore vai poder minerar?
Activity: 1
brand new
When I am a member, I want to say that the project is very interesting to me.
Activity: 13
This project is a huge effect of each of everyone who really promoting of this project keep it up i love the concept of this project i think this will in the moon soon
Activity: 21
A successful company is gainI've learned, I believe in a huge successing momentum, which does not intend to stop on what
brand new
This project is making waves now and i would like everyone to support in Thier various ways
Activity: 62
Hey. I like the project  Innercore  because here is a good feedback from the community. , also a generous reward. The founder of the project and the team are open, purposeful and visionary guys. Therefore, success is simply assured.
brand new
nice project!!
great job, congratulations to the 90k followers !!
Activity: 3
This project will do wonder with a committed team leader
Hope this project will fly high and also get listed soon.
Activity: 223
ICO vs SCO. I love the concept,The idea of having the enough money to cover the development of the project is very thoughtful.. surely it will bring profits near in future and smart exchange is also a great idea but one thing I didn't understand why for this project CEO didn't hire any team members I didn't understand that but everything apart that one I love the concept..
brand new
Amazing project, following closely
Activity: 25
Your project is original and promising and will have a certain success because it is based on smart ideas. Good luck and we will all contribute to it.
Pages:
Jump to: