Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[mini-ICO] Innercore Protocols is raising $50-100k for a DApp Platform. - page 5. (Read 4109 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
"I like the project. Especially the fact that everything is clear and accessible. Respect creators and staff. Let all of you get great!"
"I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!"
Activity: 6
I find this project very interesting, I'm really excited!!!
Activity: 12
Innercore is a magnificent project, its developers are to be congratulated, the idea of solving problems with the concentration of information of the network, helping to improve the performance of the people who work with it is wonderful, anyway the Innercore project is great.
Activity: 6
Hey . How will the reward for participating in the bounty be distributed?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I saw that the sale of tokens had lasted until 15 September but I could not see the results that had been obtained, could anyone tell me how much the results had been obtained?
Activity: 7
Still trying to find out why I love this platform, i just have faith in them
Activity: 14
When it will in india???
Activity: 22
This is an excellent project and they have very strong team behind this project and I Hope their team will take this project to the Moon but my question is that what is the circulating supply of this Token?
Activity: 244
I JUST LOVE WATCHING THIS GUY. I COULD WATCH HIM TALK ALL DAY.  Cool
Activity: 28
I can see your zeal, drive towards this project, the way you explain every bit and detailed about innercore and how it works
Activity: 5
Activity: 11
What plan does innercore have against cryptocurrency instability and what are the security putting in place ?
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
I so much love innercore because of it's good relationship with members and subscribers. Information is speedily and efficiently delivered to the public in a very friendly and outgoing manner. this helps attract more people thereby reducing the need for paid adverts
Activity: 13
A great project for the future inspired by blockchain technology.
Huge and very strong team, such professionals can lead any project to success! i love this project !!
what is the first exchange Innercore will be listed ?
Activity: 8
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a wonderful project, but I will like to ask how futuristic can the project be, seeing that the competition in the sector is very stiff, can this coin become really strong and gain popularity while increasing in value.?
Activity: 45
I am daily login Innercore and apply for bounty program. Its wonderful project in my life. Weldone developer. Thanks
Activity: 52
This is going to be a great project. I appreciate in the project personal qualities of the project Manager David Gentzel. I see that this person is very responsible for the project and cooperation. The videos are very detailed and clearly set out the strategy, prospects and ways of development of the project
Activity: 103
Wow... Wonderfull project.. I think this project future will be success..
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Hi, I received some Txxx power-up tokens during July lottery. You answered me a while ago we should send them back to the token sale contract. Is it still valid? I do not see them in the token drop down list within the MEW Send Offline tab. Do they appear under a special name ?
Pages:
Jump to: