Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[mini-ICO] Innercore Protocols is raising $50-100k for a DApp Platform. - page 3. (Read 4109 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Amazing project, following closely
Activity: 7
I really love this project because so many companies need miners to mine their project and innercore has come to solved the problem.
Activity: 1
Mini-ICO is a very influential project due to the active work of the team. But the campaign still lacks important details about the source of information that the hud needs.
Activity: 39
This is a very promising and interesting project,everything works on a decentralized system. Isn't it wonderful? how it is different with others and more profitable.
Activity: 11
when binance exchange listing?
Activity: 10
I really feel that Innercore has great potential. I love that Innercore was founded in 1999, it shows that the company has a solid history and focus to deliver on its promises. Plus, with a CEO like David Gentzel and his track record, I feel confident that the long term success and adaptation of Innercore is guaranteed. And investment potential is high. I love this project and team. Cheers!
Activity: 56
Mini-ICO is a very influential project due to the active work of the team. But the campaign still lacks important details about the source of information that the hud needs.
brand new
Great project. I believe this project will be very successful
Activity: 58
Can your project solve the real problem?
Your block chain technology has the potential to shake up various industries.
I want to solve the fundamental problem of the market
Activity: 51
I like the innercore .smart project and good team
Activity: 9
I really like the idea and a bit excited where this project goes. Kudos!
Activity: 1
Inner core has a ground-breaking project whjich i personally believe in the near future will surprise many. I would like to ask what is the current marketcap of the project?
brand new
achei muito bem explicado ,o video voçe e bom
Activity: 6
great project, congratulations to the team project
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
that's what's interesting to know. I like good and useful content. I think there are a lot of connoisseurs here, and many will buy these tokens, because it looks reliable and promising.
Activity: 26
Suprb project management mind blowing programs and making money online for free online business opportunities?
This is an amazing project I really like, great platform, great team just super! I wish you a great future you good fellows!
This is a very promising and interesting project, which will necessarily reveal its potential in time!
Activity: 5
There are some reasons that make me appreciate Innercore. First of all, I like the interesting mode of elaborating the tasks that we, the participants, have to solve. The questions and the articles to republish, have given us the occasion to learn about many things, like Cryptocurencies, Blockchain, crypto mining, ICO and SCO. We are grateful to Innercore Team, for doing this. One of the most interesting tasks, that are trying to exercice us in sending ETH, even of amount zero, but for we to get used with it. I wish a great success to Innercore.
A very innovative project
Very very excited and excited for the future from now
Activity: 29
What size of soft and hard cap is installed for the project?
Pages:
Jump to: