Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[mini-ICO] Innercore Protocols is raising $50-100k for a DApp Platform. - page 7. (Read 4109 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 27
Merci beaucoup pour ce bon projet, je vous souhaite du succès et de la réussite
Activity: 178
Innercore is a community project. Thats one the reasons i am drawn to it. Plus its a market place or  hub for tech.
Activity: 36
How could it benefit the individual user ?
Activity: 203
Its wornderful to see internal exchange,The idea is great and well supported with great other features.I like it because of its unique features and capablity to lead the crypto market
Activity: 154
We are looking forward to the alpha version of your messenger for testing. Your product has caused genuine interest among people who care about the privacy and security of their personal data.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 19
One thing about innercore and the CEO is openness. Right from the beginning, it is all about a project designed with honesty and humility as a guiding principle. Everything is done differently. ICO is to raise just as much amount that will not lead to wastage and boggues spending; Now, there is internal exchange that will enable exchange of token within the ecosystem. This is the project to look out for in 2018 forward.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
now the market is very unstable and constantly falling . Can the red market to influence the conduct of the ICO? shouldn't we wait for better times?
Activity: 58
I like Innercore for believing in the power of internal exchange.
Activity: 23

If you search a french translater.....

When finish your ici?
Activity: 97
Hi David, your project is one of the best in 2018.

When ICO is close & when coin hit on exchange.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Will you give a tentative list of the kind of ICO/ decentralized companies you want us to contact or are we to access by ourselves?
Activity: 70
The internet makes it possible for people located throughout the world to access shared information remotely. However, while certain information may be available to anyone, anywhere, the information itself is often stored on a single server or a number of proximate servers. The servers are directly related to one another and are controlled by one sole entity. This is a simple form of a centralized system. There are more advanced forms, but the common thread is that each centralized system is controlled by a sole entity and has at least one single point of failure. The positives of centralized systems (mainly simplicity and speed) have generally outweighed the negatives, resulting in the overwhelming majority of systems being centralized. However, centralized systems have a corollary — decentralized systems. Decentralized systems are powered by a set of independent and unrelated devices located throughout the world. The devices all run a custom application, communicating with each other over an application-specific protocol, and work together as a collective to achieve a shared objective. Unlike their centralized counterparts, a sole entity does not control all the devices. To the contrary, it is possible, and perhaps ideal, for there to be as many controlling entities as there are devices, with each entity controlling only one device. Devices may enter and leave the collective at will, at which point the system reallocates responsibilities within the collective. This fluidity, combined with with a large device set and a diverse control structure, allows for systems that, short of a total internet blackout, have no single point of failure. Decentralized systems can support new types of applications that their centralized counterparts cannot, as well as many types of applications that have traditionally been centralized. Applications supported by decentralized systems are called decentralized applications, and they benefit from no central ownership and no single point of failure. While this is theoretically significant, on a more pragmatic level, decentralized applications are becoming increasingly ubiquitous. At this time, decentralized applications have hundreds of millions of users, and over the last four years, the number of decentralized applications has grown exponentially. Furthermore, the diversity of decentralized applications has expanded tremendously, branching well beyond peer-to-peer file sharing and pure-play cryptocurrencies. Examples of decentralized applications that serve an expanded set of use cases include Augur (forecasting), Golem (supercomputing), Status (communication), 0x (token exchange), Nebulas (search), Civic (identity), and hundreds more.
brand new
Activity: 0
The first 2-3 minutes of the first video is a great overview of Innercore.  Give that one a shot, and if you like what you hear, keep watching.
Activity: 8
I really do like the project. Involving the miners is always a good thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
we are looking forward to the amazing promotion of this project so that later this project will get a lot of support from the participants and investors.
Activity: 223
I have also developed keen interest in this project to the extent that I performed series or identified tasks in the website Bounty participation, because the MD is assiduously working round the clock to ensure the project success. May I just inquire if all tasks performed points shall be turned to Innercore's token when the time is up and paid directly to our Erc 20 Wallet or it's going to be through initiated Dash board or Smart contract. Then which exchanges shall this project be listed and when exactly please?
Activity: 1
 Hi David Gentzel

I have a query.

whats is conversion ratio of points accumulated to tokens?

cheers!

ilesh
Activity: 59
I am impressed with the Innercore's team. You have explained very detail your project to everyone. And perhaps SCO is a new direction in the blockchain startup.
Pages:
Jump to: