Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[mini-ICO] Innercore Protocols is raising $50-100k for a DApp Platform. - page 9. (Read 4109 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Great project. I like watching  your videos This project is really great
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Seating back and listening to the videos David has put together on what he and the team have been doing on innercore, how and where they intend to take this train to, i'm just glad to be a part of this success ride.
Activity: 189
How effective will the use of the token be to optimize the interaction of payments used by developers and direct resource providers? How this effectiveness will be considered and who will benefit from it. Will ordinary people be able to participate in this process?
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Activity: 18
Activity: 14
I enjoyed listening to all David Gentzel's messages and got a lot of useful information about Innercore. He is a friendly man, it was nice to watch him. I like the company's mission, which is to make it easier for developers to manage their decentralized applications, as well as manage their centralized applications
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This is a wonderful project, but I will like to ask how futuristic can the project be, seeing that the competition in the sector is very stiff, can this coin become really strong and gain popularity while increasing in value.?
The project development plan and the approach of the Manager impressed me, and therefore I believe that even in spite of all the competition in this market,this coin can become popular and in demand,but this is if the team will continue to promote this idea with such a clear and serious approach!
Activity: 22
What problem does this token solve in real life scenario
brand new
I truly believe in this project....really promising team.....keep it up good work...
Activity: 84
What you convey is very good to attract investors. different ways of promotion with other platforms. good luck what you expect.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
How much for minimal investment?
Activity: 23
This project includes an strong team, an exciting idea, a great start! The project is very interesting and very promising. Hope that this project will lead to success, keep going forward! Be part of a growing community. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 30
What plans are in place to prevent token dump after launching on exchanges? Something should be done please.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This is an interesting project, I really hope that it will also had a physical card that can be used flexibly at anytime we need o use this coins.
I think it will be perfect for the future of cyrptocurrency.
Activity: 198
One thing I must say is that the project got a really cool marketing skills, keep it up. My question is that what happen should soft cap is not reached?
Activity: 27
What size of soft and hard cap is installed for the project?
brand new
I agree with David’s vision because he choose SCO to manage this innovative project. In my opinion this way is great and can manage the project to reach the big goal fastly next time. The succession depends on the visionary CEO and best method(SCO)to manage it.
copper member
Activity: 70
In the last week's the Crypto currency market is going down and down will this be the end of Crypto and what do you think about Inercores future in this hard crypto Time ?

Thanks
@DirkLA27

We've designed our token economy such that the value of our token is largely tied to how well our business is doing.  There will always be speculation involved, which can drive prices up or down in a hurry, but over time, we want to limit its effect to avoid completely unexpected and large movements in token value.  So, as long the platform does well, I think our token can succeed even if the crypto market as a whole doesn't flourish as expected.

Please watch the following, which covers this in detail.

Video #2: Innercore's token and economny
Activity: 16
I find this project very interesting. No doubt this technology will improve quality, increase efficiency and provide security and privacy to
shipments. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.This project sounds great. I'm gonna invest in the presale and hope it brings luck,I'm impressed with the quality of community they are trying to build.
copper member
Activity: 70

I would like to know if the platform is decentralized or centralized and how it intends to help the world become a better place to live. And if you have sustainable projects. Thank you

Hi, this is a great question.

We're starting out with a hybrid model, and will progressively work towards full decentralization.

The computing resources are provided in a truly decentralized manner.  We do not own, operate, or control ANY of the devices that power the applications.  Those are all in the hands of independent individuals located throughout the world.  We simply have business relationships with each of them (they receive CORES for providing services for our developers).

Developers will interact with us through an an interface that is currently centralized.  As time evolves, we can likely incrementally decentralize portions of this system until everything is completely decentralized.  

The key is that we can deliver decentralized computing resources, now, regardless of the state of the developer interface -- and that's the key to the whole thing.
Pages:
Jump to: