Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[mini-ICO] Innercore Protocols is raising $50-100k for a DApp Platform. - page 8. (Read 4109 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Simply amazing project, the aim and objectives here is super fantastic, were innercore will build an application for developers to help them get easy access to miners that are willing to mine their product, and everything works on a decentralized system. Isn't it wonderful?

Super wonderful with super potentials.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
New projects are coming up this month, hopefully can compete with other projects to get investors. But I'm sure this project will also be a success
Activity: 98
to date what results have been obtained by this project seems to me difficult to access. I also hope that there will be a lot of support for this project so that success can be achieved.

I just found out this project via email sent by the team.
I think this project must do great promotion through social media or use a bounty program. great team performance, great concept, just need great marketing too.
Activity: 1
Innercore gives the impression of a reliable project! a strong ambitious team talk about reliability and serious investments!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
to date what results have been obtained by this project seems to me difficult to access. I also hope that there will be a lot of support for this project so that success can be achieved.
Activity: 62
I want to say about the project manager David Gentzel. I see that this person has great responsibility for the project and cooperation. The videos are very detailed and clearly set out the strategy, prospects and ways of the project development
Activity: 62
when to release innercore in exchange and planing, which release will it take in exchange ?
Activity: 8
When is your coin on the trading floor?
how much are their norms?
Activity: 34
What i do like about innercore is the team especially the CEO. i can see that he is devoted to this project. What i do hope is for this project to succeed and for more developers to gain on this project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will developers be paid only with Tokenized? In the distribution of an Application managed by Innercore, may the payment method be requested or changed in other crypto currencies?
Activity: 4
I really look forward to the release of innercore, this is a very cool project, with a great idea, an excellent team, good luck guys!
Activity: 12
 I hope the project will go to the end and will fully reveal its potential, because it is huge. With an super CEO David and an excellent audience, you can really change the sphere of crypto for the better. We'll watch! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 53
How will you maintain a given hashrate
Activity: 4
As I know that your team are very hard working, what is the first exchange Innercore will be listed ?
brand new
Activity: 0
brand new
Activity: 0
This is very perspective project with great vision and outstanding visionaries to achieve something exceptional in the trading and crypto space at all. I will follow him and recommend to friends.
Activity: 48
What algorithm will your coin use?
Activity: 6
(1) I like the CEO video explanation of innercore, it helps in better understanding of innercore's mission.

(2) Please, i would like to know if you have any specific date for airdrop distribution and the criteria or yardstick that would be use in the distribution? Thank you team innercore...!
Activity: 69
I like the CEO video project, i have know more thing about project, they are interactive and enthusiasm
Activity: 7
David, I have a question. A critical one, I think.
You describe your project and mission very clearly. You talk about developers pain and how you can ease it.
But where will you find all that miners, you talk about?
There's not a single link ‘become an Innercore miner’ on your website.
You focus on catching up developers and investors, but what about miners, whos devices power you want to sell?
My question is: Where will you get mining power?
Pages:
Jump to: