Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[mini-ICO] Innercore Protocols is raising $50-100k for a DApp Platform. - page 10. (Read 4109 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Am impressed with the way your team has been so active on social media and emails. May Inknow why the minimum purchase for your token is set to .1eth...? What about those like me who wants to putchase with less than the miminum eth your team has imposed? Just asking. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 70
Hi!
Innercore's (CORES) transactions will be mineable?
I want to congratulate you and your team for the clear and clever way you promote your project!

Best Regards

Hi, CORES are unique.  They are mineable, but in a different sort of way.  You earn CORES by mining OTHER applications -- not ours.  Basically, developers come to us, they give us their applications, then we give the applications to our community of miners who then mine the developer's app.  As miners do so, they earn both CORES and native app tokens.
The internet makes it possible for people located throughout the world to access shared information remotely. However, while certain information may be available to anyone, anywhere, the information itself is often stored on a single server or a number of proximate servers. The servers are directly related to one another and are controlled by one sole entity. This is a simple form of a centralized system. There are more advanced forms, but the common thread is that each centralized system is controlled by a sole entity and has at least one single point of failure. The positives of centralized systems (mainly simplicity and speed) have generally outweighed the negatives, resulting in the overwhelming majority of systems being centralized. However, centralized systems have a corollary — decentralized systems. Decentralized systems are powered by a set of independent and unrelated devices located throughout the world. The devices all run a custom application, communicating with each other over an application-specific protocol, and work together as a collective to achieve a shared objective. Unlike their centralized counterparts, a sole entity does not control all the devices. To the contrary, it is possible, and perhaps ideal, for there to be as many controlling entities as there are devices, with each entity controlling only one device. Devices may enter and leave the collective at will, at which point the system reallocates responsibilities within the collective. This fluidity, combined with with a large device set and a diverse control structure, allows for systems that, short of a total internet blackout, have no single point of failure. Decentralized systems can support new types of applications that their centralized counterparts cannot, as well as many types of applications that have traditionally been centralized. Applications supported by decentralized systems are called decentralized applications, and they benefit from no central ownership and no single point of failure. While this is theoretically significant, on a more pragmatic level, decentralized applications are becoming increasingly ubiquitous. At this time, decentralized applications have hundreds of millions of users, and over the last four years, the number of decentralized applications has grown exponentially. Furthermore, the diversity of decentralized applications has expanded tremendously, branching well beyond peer-to-peer file sharing and pure-play cryptocurrencies. Examples of decentralized applications that serve an expanded set of use cases include Augur (forecasting), Golem (supercomputing), Status (communication), 0x (token exchange), Nebulas (search), Civic (identity), and hundreds more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Your project is very efficient and dynamic, it is almost always available for everyone to do. A well-prepared, professional and enthusiastic team. I always support this project and hope to do more good things.
copper member
You're the first project I've ever seen care about it's community.

I've built applications that have been used by millions of people, and that was one type of community.  I've also co-founded venture-funded startups, and had a small handful of investors.  This is an interesting hybrid of the two, where we could potentially have many thousands of people in the community, all of whom are simultaneously platform participants and a new type of investor.  So, I take that fairly seriously, as everyone here is both helping the platform succeed from an operational perspective and a financial perspective.
Activity: 74
What is Innercore looking at beyond powering decentralized applications and platforms, in the future?
Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
copper member
Does anyone know how long the ICO is running for, and what the minimum investment is?

Hi, the minimum is 0.1 ETH, and the sale is scheduled to end on September 15th.  You can learn more on our token sale page.
Activity: 23
пpивeт! для ycпeшнoгo зaпycкa пpoeктa кaкaя тpeбyeтcя минимaльнaя cyммa cбopoв в ETH???
copper member
What size of soft and hard cap is installed for the project?

Hi, the caps are $50,000 and $500,000. 

I talk more about why we're able to function with such a small amount of money, and why we think it's the right approach in Video #4.

Video 4: Innercore's Token Sale, and how we designed it to be unique
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
You have it written. "Developers can easily deploy their own DApps to the decentralized Internet through our gateway, and then their DApp will be powered by our network of decentralized computing resources." 1 - Developers should study your platform and in the process of studying they can make a choice in favor of another platform, 2 - Is the Internet centralized? I can choose from different providers. And what is your opinion?
Activity: 189
Bнимaниe к пpoeктy пpивлeкaeт eгo ocнoвaтeль, кoтopый в oткpытoй, дocтyпнoй фopмe oбъяcняeт cyщнocть и ocнoвныe пoлoжeния пpoeктa. Пepcпeктивнocть пpoeктa для мeня нe вызывaeт coмнeний, вeдь мнoгo oчeвидныx фaктopoв, кoтopыe нa этo yкaзывaют. Для пoтeнциaльныx инвecтopoв ecть eщё вpeмя внимaтeльнo oзнaкoмитьcя c пpoeктoм и пoнять, xoтят oни вклaдывaтьcя или нeт.
Activity: 28
The way you breakdown the processes, the explanations are intriguing, I love innercore project
copper member
a good first step, because collecting $ 50-100k is not a difficult thing for this project because the concept that is made is very good and has potential in the cryptocurrency market, maybe one thing is quite worrying, namely the price of tokens in the market later

We've designed the token economy in such a way that the long-term value of the token should correlate with the performance of the platform.  We tried to minimize the effect of speculation on the price, and while it will always have an effect (especially during the token sale phase), we want our token performance to be based on something tangible -- the amount of business we provide to customers.  In doing so, the question then becomes, "Will people increasingly use the platform over time?" instead of "Will people want this token in the future?"  We think that's an easier question for people to answer.

Please watch Video #2 in the series (https://innercore.network/video.html?v=token).  It covers this exact topic in more detail.
Activity: 107
Nice concept with big thought, but i hava a question why from United States or China people are not allow to  purchase token ?
Activity: 65
When airdrop will end and how much price when it launch exchange?
Activity: 45
it will be a success for you to have this organized and regular work. achievements
Activity: 23
Innercore gives the impression of a reliable project! I'm bad at blockchain technologies, but social media activity,  new articles
  and video from the founder and CEO, a large number of subscribers, a strong ambitious team talk about reliability and serious investments!
Activity: 13
In the last week's the Crypto currency market is going down and down will this be the end of Crypto and what do you think about Inercores future in this hard crypto Time ?

Thanks
@DirkLA27
Activity: 12
David said this is the 7th project, unfortunately I only participate here. I hope if there are more projects I will be happy to join later. I like how much work is going on, how creative and active the advertising in Bounty has been. Even during the sale of tokens you can got it free of charge https://innercore.network/a04f710122 and I recommend to join all fans of crypto-world. To beginners put a little effort and earn tokens for free, and investors recommend to consider the project and invest.
Pages:
Jump to: