Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[mini-ICO] Innercore Protocols is raising $50-100k for a DApp Platform. - page 6. (Read 4109 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
please tell me when the bounty is over
Activity: 23

Am impressed with the way your team has been so active on social media and emails. May Inknow why the minimum purchase for your token is set to .1eth...? What about those like me who wants to putchase with less than the miminum eth your team has imposed? Just asking. Thanks
Activity: 532
very good project. short and detailed, it is very easy for all its performance, but ... I do not understand, about what I will get later ........ Huh
successful greetings to David Gentzel and the Innercore project ....
Activity: 102
I know this platform when I get a message to my email. I see the promotion of this platform is very lacking, email promotion is good, but it's better to do promotions on various other social media, or create a bounty program.
Activity: 52
Hi Innercore community,
What is the next project protocol?
Activity: 9
IT is future . good project
Activity: 81

When can I withdraw my bonus?Huh

lul....you've been duped.  look at etherscan and all those fake transactions.

and they held a previous "ico" in march found here.   same bullshit story.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsco-innercore-infrastructure-platform-for-decentralized-applications-3204257
Activity: 11
when specifically s the internal exchange going to launch?
Activity: 30

When can I withdraw my bonus?Huh

Activity: 59
Judging by the data that I collected, the company inspires confidence)
I decided to start working with them, judging by the experience of others, everything is cool there.
As for me it's better to start acting, and there it will be seen
Activity: 18
What is the next project protocol? Are you all ready to launch soon?
Activity: 6
the team members are awsome and the ceo...and the project has potential to grow up...it will definately go up..i wish good luck to the team and to the founder
Activity: 504
Can you tell me more about investment on your platform?
Activity: 42
I like the way you approach the community. Thank the co-founder and CEO for having videos explaining your program and project to users who understand it, many people appreciate it and the videos you've invested in. That is a success of you, the airdrop program has 2 days to finish and you will go through a new page, I hope you will continue to grow and grow with the community.
Activity: 1
Hi, I'm David Gentzel, the founder and CEO of Innercore.  I'm a serial entrepreneur, and this will be startup #....7?  It's been a lot, but I like doing this, and I've had a reasonable level of success along the way.  So, here we are again.

Anyway, if you couldn't tell already, we're going to do this thread a bit differently.

Instead of posting 20 CGI-rendered images selling you on Innercore, I just want to talk to you.

I've created a series of videos that explain what Innercore does, how we're different, and how we're structuring our token sale differently.  Everything we're doing is designed to support the most pragmatic business we could design in a way that hopefully provides you with more upside than traditional ICOs.

So, with that said, here are the videos.  The first 2-3 minutes of the first video is a great overview of Innercore.  Give that one a shot, and if you like what you hear, keep watching.

https://do1hfiyolscl1.cloudfront.net/img/innercore_protocols_video_series.jpg

Video 1: What is Innercore?  What do we do, and why is it important for us to exist?

Video 2: Innercore's Token Economy, and how the token is linked directly to platform performance.

Video 3: Innercore's Roadmap and Future Direction

Video 4: Innercore's Token Sale, and how we designed it to be unique

Video 5: A bit of a wrap-up of everything, leading into the token sale

Video 6: The token sale is live.  Excitement.

We do indeed have a website, whitepaper, and all that good stuff that we spent quite a bit of time on as well -- including a Social Media community of over 90k members (that we didn't even have to pay for).  It's probably what you were originally expecting to begin with.  But, I wanted this to be a bit more personal than your average Bitcointalk pitch.

So, hopefully you enjoyed that, and here's everything else:

website

whitepaper

token sale information

telegram

facebook

twitter

instagram

youtube

Very interesting tasks !   Great work  !    different to other Icos !
Activity: 100
Merit: 21
Please i just wanna kno when the ICO will close
Activity: 5
If I do not have any ETH in my wallet, but I do simulate a sending toward your wallet a sum that in fact is zero, it seems you will not see what I've done, as you pretend, and I'll not receive that 10000 points, as you said in your task. This happend. So, I need some ETH in my wallet for TX? I'm beginner and I'm trying to learn. May be I have to exchange that 5000 OMNES.  Huh Success in this last exiting days!
Activity: 2
When can I withdraw my bonus and withdraw?
Pages:
Jump to: