Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[mini-ICO] Innercore Protocols is raising $50-100k for a DApp Platform. - page 4. (Read 4109 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
brand new
I just hope you would get it right... How would you be able to always be up to date with the latest trend in cyber security. As you know it needs constant update
Activity: 97
Este projeto é muito inovador e detalhadamente bem elaborado,Sem dúvida essa tecnologia melhorará a qualidade, aumentará a eficiência e fornecerá segurança e privacidade aos
envios. Não há dúvida de que o projeto ocupará o primeiro lugar na comunidade de criptografia. Esse projeto parece ótimo. Eu vou investir na pré-venda e espero que traga sorte, estou impressionado com a qualidade da comunidade que eles estão tentando construir. seja bem Vindo INNERCORE!
Activity: 33
Nice project. Your marketing strategy and sales idea coupled with the seed coin offering is first of its kind. That's why I'm in love with this project.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
As I read about innercore project, I was amazed how innercore will deal with blockproducers easily mine or earn coins and at the same earn innercore tokens. With active dev and team, I think this project will go futher beyond expectations.
Activity: 27
What does this project offer that make it special from other crypto peojects
Activity: 3
 can see your zeal, drive towards this project, the way you explain every bit and detailed about innercore and how it works
Activity: 127
I really liked the simplicity of the program bounty. Very interesting and trustworthy video was shot by the founder of the startup David Hentsel. I believe that you will manage to collect the necessary amount and start the project. The other day I plan to invest a little in Innercore
Activity: 189
I have been familiar with the project for a long time and I like it. In the video everything is clearly and in detail narrated and explains what becomes clear even to ignorant people in this sphere. But how will the issue be dealt with by the miners, who are very necessary, since they are the driving force of the coin.
Activity: 14
David Gentzel's messages in a series of videos, this is a good step to bring the ideas of Innercore. It helped me to get more useful information about the project
Activity: 8
what is innercore Exchange doing to be better than other exchanges out there?
Activity: 14
Innercore-this is a worthy project, with excellent ideas, I would like to thank the team for the work done, wish you every success !!! I'm with you
Activity: 3
Activity: 62
I support innercore because it is a unique model with a lot of potential
Activity: 59
The company is making progress, to date everything is going according to plan.
This will ensure quality marketing in the future.
Activity: 16
what makes DApp Platform differ?
brand new
It's a great project. Can grow up every one. That's the reason I like it..
brand new
Activity: 7
Thanks for this
What are you putting in place for great as advancement
Activity: 6
When are you distributing the bounty token or reward? Any specific date? Thanks...!
Pages:
Jump to: