Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 285. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I use 4gb, asrock 110 + 12 cards. And the cheapest celeron I found.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Just returned my h110 pro btc, no display from internal or external graphics. Tried cmos clean and everything else but no result. Think it has faulty but others hade theres one working fine. Did yours start ok on the first try? Cheers

I have 3 miners running on H110 with a total of 39 GPU. no issues. runs great.

May I ask how much ram do you install in your 13-gpus rig ?
Could I use 4gb ram or should I use 8gb or 16gb ram ?

and any recommendation for cpu or they all do the same ?

Thank you.
Activity: 87
SMOS and 1070ti question

Is this a problem with driver for ubuntu so we have card seen as Graphic Device?
I think performance is better in Win than SMOS, and I'm running SMOS on all machines, so wouldn't go back to Win again.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi,

Can us Nvidia peeps please get some type of update? Using 12 x 1070's, on the ASUS 13 slot motherboard,
nvidia-settings and nvidia-smi randomly using 100% of the CPU (i7 monster i might add) is not normal!

Regards,
Cami
Activity: 72
I have a general question.

Do anybody in this forum is operating their mining rig from commercial space?

I am in the process of shifting my mining rig from home to small warehouse because my present landlord is not very comfortable with mining rigs on his property.

On the other hand the owner of warehouse wants a commercial liability insurance. I talked to many insurance companies and the moment they listen the word 'Crypto currency' they refuse to underwrite any insurance policy. They told me that they do not want to deal with anything that is related to Crypto currency. Does anybody faced the similar problem and if yes, then what is the solution?

Any suggestion to overcome this problem is appreciated.

Thanks

Dhino

Just tell them you are running small data center or hosting company.

I am Doing the Same !! Cheesy
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Hello,

Any updates about  dstm's ZCash / Equihash Nvidia Miner? Especially for GTX 1060 it is around %2-3 faster then other miner.

Thank you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Any news on updating SMOS with CCMiner 2.2?

I am sorry in advance if anything regarding that was already mentioned earlier, it's just that there are some new coins out there mineable only by ccminer 2.2
Activity: 55
Just returned my h110 pro btc, no display from internal or external graphics. Tried cmos clean and everything else but no result. Think it has faulty but others hade theres one working fine. Did yours start ok on the first try? Cheers

I have 3 miners running on H110 with a total of 39 GPU. no issues. runs great.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
I have a general question.

Do anybody in this forum is operating their mining rig from commercial space?

I am in the process of shifting my mining rig from home to small warehouse because my present landlord is not very comfortable with mining rigs on his property.

On the other hand the owner of warehouse wants a commercial liability insurance. I talked to many insurance companies and the moment they listen the word 'Crypto currency' they refuse to underwrite any insurance policy. They told me that they do not want to deal with anything that is related to Crypto currency. Does anybody faced the similar problem and if yes, then what is the solution?

Any suggestion to overcome this problem is appreciated.

Thanks

Dhino
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Can someone please share a working config for mining BTG (BitcoinGold)? (Nvidia)

--server btg.suprnova.cc --port 8816 --user login name.rignumber --pass x --pec
Activity: 17
Mining XMR is unstable restarting randomly 1 or 2 times a day.

I have 12 rigs mining XMR, claymore-xmr-v10.2 setting :
-xpool stratum+tcp://xmr-asia1.nanopool.org:14444 -xwal .$rigName/[email protected] -xpsw x

My rigs (RX470 and RX580) settings are
RX470 : Core 1105 / Mem 2000 / Core Undervolting 850 / Power stage 4
RX570 : Core 1150 / Mem 2000 / Core Undervolting 850 / Power stage 3
I use this setting to mine ETH and ETC with no problem, but XMR.

What is wrong with my setting?
Please.
Activity: 160
Any ETA for the EVGA 1080ti error fix? Still no fan/OC control.
Activity: 11
Request: Asus B250 Mining 19 GPU motherboard is a great one for mining.  The system reboot does not work though, it goes to 2 hash rate.  You have to manually shut down and turn on, and move to different usb slot.  Please try to fix.

i have the same problem, but i don't need to change the usb port.. just have to shutdown the rig completely and turn it on again..
i'm not sure that smos the main problem here, i'd try the hiveos.farm just to make sure its not the os problem.

What's weird is I've used Asus Z270A, 270P, 270M, and they all work fine with reboot.  Just B250 cannot reset properly :/.  If it boots normally, but has trouble when resetting, I'm thinking there must be something wrong with a cache file or something on the usb.  

When we turn off and on seems to refresh everything.

yeah.. i've used ECS Claymore Z170 and Asrock B250 gaming K4 work fine as well with reboot.
i'm using WIFI Smart Socket Plug Remote Control to turn my rig off and set the bios to power on when Power Loss
i hope asus will fix this problem, they suggest me to upgrade the bios version.. and i did it and not fix the problem.
Activity: 5
Can someone please share a working config for mining BTG (BitcoinGold)? (Nvidia)
Activity: 336
Request: Asus B250 Mining 19 GPU motherboard is a great one for mining.  The system reboot does not work though, it goes to 2 hash rate.  You have to manually shut down and turn on, and move to different usb slot.  Please try to fix.

i have the same problem, but i don't need to change the usb port.. just have to shutdown the rig completely and turn it on again..
i'm not sure that smos the main problem here, i'd try the hiveos.farm just to make sure its not the os problem.

What's weird is I've used Asus Z270A, 270P, 270M, and they all work fine with reboot.  Just B250 cannot reset properly :/.  If it boots normally, but has trouble when resetting, I'm thinking there must be something wrong with a cache file or something on the usb. 

When we turn off and on seems to refresh everything.
Activity: 1
"#!/bin/bash

CONFIG_FILE="/root/config.txt"
source $CONFIG_FILE

export DISPLAY=:0
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
export GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
export GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE=100
export GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=1

# Preparing miners
echo "============ Preparing miners ============="
sudo rm -Rf /root/miner
sudo rm -Rf /var/tmp/miner/
sudo cp -Rp /root/miner_org /var/tmp/miner/
sudo ln -s /var/tmp/miner /root/miner

# Overclocking
echo "============ OVERCLOCKING ================="
if [ $osSeries == "R" ]; then
    amdconfig --od-enable --adapter=all
    amdconfig --od-setclocks=$MINER_CORE,$MINER_MEMORY --adapter=all &
    /root/utils/atitweak/atitweak -p $MINER_POWERLIMIT --adapter=all &
fi
if [ $osSeries == "RX" ]; then
    sudo /root/utils/oc_dpm.sh "$MINER_CORE" "$MINER_MEMORY" "$MINER_OCVDDC"
fi

if [ $osSeries == "NV" ]; then
    sudo /root/utils/oc_nv.sh $MINER_CORE $MINER_MEMORY $MINER_POWERLIMIT
fi

if [ $osSeries == "none" ]; then
    echo "ERROR: System doesnt see ANY gpu in system. Check GPU connection. Power connections and risers and power to risers ! Smiley"
    echo "Here is what system see as GPU list:"
    lspci | grep "VGA"
    echo "ERROR: System doesnt see ANY gpu in system. Check GPU connection. Power connections and risers and power to risers ! Smiley"
fi

while true; do
echo "============ Starting Miner ==============="
    MINER_DIR=`dirname $MINER_PATH`
    cd $MINER_DIR

if [ $MINER_PATH != "null" ]; then
        $MINER_PATH $MINER_OPTIONS
        echo "Miner ended/crashed. Restarting miner in 10 seconds --------------"
        sleep 10
    else
        echo "GO TO GLOBAL OPTIONS or RELOAD RIG if you already configured options and this ris is new added !!!!!"
        sleep 10
    fi

done"this is what I get if I try to mine anything other than equihash algo. I have tested with 1 card and 3, no matter the overclock.
Activity: 11
Request: Asus B250 Mining 19 GPU motherboard is a great one for mining.  The system reboot does not work though, it goes to 2 hash rate.  You have to manually shut down and turn on, and move to different usb slot.  Please try to fix.

Activity: 36
To guinaaa: I think you have 2 problems: 1 - the problem of starting this motherboard - I had the same - you should clear the bios of this motherboard (I used the jumper on it) . The second problem - no screen ... miner - you should use built-in videocard of the motherboard (change setting in bios of motherboard)  and you should assign miner to this rig. Sorry for my English.
Activity: 336
Request: Asus B250 Mining 19 GPU motherboard is a great one for mining.  The system reboot does not work though, it goes to 2 hash rate.  You have to manually shut down and turn on, and move to different usb slot.  Please try to fix.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Hello Guys,

Using SMOS since Sunday and I'm quite happy with it.
Just a simple question : Is it possible to use a Watchdog USB or only SRR ?
In case I can use Watchdog USB, which modification I have to apply to SMOS ?

Thank you
Jump to: