Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 287. (Read 835509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi guy's,
Anyone know if the 1070ti is fully supported?
I just bought one to try out and am having an issue.
It runs but the Over Clocking settings have no effect.
Also it seems to not recognize which card it is, see below.
The best and only speed I get is around 26.8 Mh/s

ERROR: Error querying connected displays on GPU 0 (Missing Extension).
ERROR: Error resolving target specification 'gpu:0' (No targets match target specification), specified in query '[gpu:0]/GPUGraphicsClockOffset[3]'.
Available core offset for GPU 0 is in
Applying CoreOffset:
Available power limit for GPU 0 is 90.00 W, 217.00 W
Applying PowerLimit: 217 watt for GPU 0
============ Starting Miner ===============
Binary file (standard input) matches

ETH: 11/26/17-05:57:00 - New job from us2.ethermine.org:4444
ETH - Total Speed: 26.824 Mh/s, Total Shares: 10, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:21
ETH: GPU0 26.824 Mh/s
GPU0 t=60C fan=35%

8 x Zotac 1070ti running Equihash at NH, smOS -- running over a week now.
200core/750mem/120w PL

Hi citronick, Thanks for the reply!
Will smos actually recognize your cards as 1070 ti when it loads them on start up ?
I'm running the nvidia GTX 1070 ti and smos will not recognize the card type.

I don't think it specifically say 1070ti during smOS bootup, but the core/mem/PL settings in Windows/dstm vs smOS/ewbf is not that far away though - if next smOS version supports dstm miner, you should get 10-15% bump up ~ 500-510 sol/s like dstm.

As long as it works, and achieving the sols this card can do - we should put it to work right away and ROI the investment as fast as possible.

NVIDIA cards are less dramatic vs AMD cards with drivers support especially in Linux.

I have smOS on P106, 1051ti, 1070, 1070ti and 1080ti -- on smOS without any issues.

Next versions of smOS should get the GPU naming correctly.
Activity: 72
Merit: 17
Hi guy's,

ERROR: Error resolving target specification 'gpu:0' (No targets match target specification), specified in query '[gpu:0]/GPUGraphicsClockOffset[3]'.
Applying CoreOffset:

GPU0 t=60C fan=35%

200core/750mem/120w PL

Hi citronick, Thanks for the reply!
Will smos actually recognize your cards as 1070 ti when it loads them on start up ?
I'm running the nvidia GTX 1070 ti and smos will not recognize the card type.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi guy's,

Applying CoreOffset:

GPU0 t=60C fan=35%

200core/750mem/120w PL

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It´s OK, i think you deserve some revenue for your work and maintenance/cost of the platform @ tytanick.

Has nobody got the losing wifi ability from router when mining? When i start mining via ethernet with my rig i cant connect any home device to wifi. I tried with ubuntu too and have the same problem Sad.

And any pool advice and configuration for stable dual mining ETH/DCR with 2x RX480?

I would apretiate much some help Cheesy.

Are you using server PSU? I've got the same, when mining started and SPU fan go higher speed, loosing wifi signal
Activity: 28
Is there a distro for mixed systems?  We have a couple (2) of rigs with NV and AMD cards in them.
Activity: 9
I have 11 rx580 rig, simplemining shows in core/mem column only 10 cards, besides that, overclock value of 10th card is switched with 2nd card.
Overclocking memory MHz set: 2070,2025,2025,2025,2025,2050,2100,2040,2000,1975,2025
Core/Mem shows:                  2070 1975 2025 2025 2025 2025 2050 2100 2040 2000
C//fan shows all 11 cards. Rig works normally, but is overcklocking applied correctly?

sorry for bad english
Activity: 72
Merit: 17
Hi guy's,

Applying CoreOffset:

GPU0 t=60C fan=35%
Activity: 49
For the rig that you want to control, go to the Rig Group that the rig is assigned and click the setting symbol (Miner programs) and change the strings for Claymore. Then Save, and you're done. Easy.  Cool

How do I add parameters to claymore? If i know how then I will switch my entire mining farm to SMOS.. This is the only reason why i havent switched yet. For example, how can I add "-mvddc 900 -cvddc 900 -cclock 1200 -mclock 2150"
Activity: 55
How do I add parameters to claymore? If i know how then I will switch my entire mining farm to SMOS.. This is the only reason why i havent switched yet. For example, how can I add "-mvddc 900 -cvddc 900 -cclock 1200 -mclock 2150"

uh, look at the post immediately above yours for an example. just add those extra things you want. on the simplemining.net website you click on the left side to "rig groups", then add group, then select Claymore or whatever you want, and put all the parameters in there. Go back to the main "rig list" page on the website, then click the tick box next to your miner, click "assign group" and chose the group that you just created.
Activity: 2
Activity: 55
Hello,

Is there a way to restart the mining software if GPU hangs, or mhs drop below certain rate? A command or trick that can do that automatically.

Thanks

with Claymore add the following to the miner group command line : -r 1
this will reboot as soon as a GPU hangs

another option I use in Claymore is : -minspeed 123
where "123" is the minspeed you want in Mh, if the speed drops below that for more than 5 minutes it will either restarts the miner (default), or if -r 1 is also set it will reboot.

This is how mine is set:
-epool eth-us-west1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x1234454534543.$rigName/[email protected] -epsw x -r 1  -minspeed 375
Activity: 2
My miner has been running without any problems, even Simplemining is showing the rig up time with a decent hashrate, however none of the blocks mined are being shown on Dwarfpool stats since about 8 hours ago. Is this still being processed? Am I missing something?
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Yes i will be adding few miners and dstm is one fo them.

Any news when this will happen? - No updates in changelog since 26th of last month ... 4 weeks ...

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Activity: 76
I used to have a mix and never had issue.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hello guys,

Does anyone have Sapphire rx470 and Sapphire rx480 in the same RIG? SMOS is not detecting the GPUs if I mix 470 & 480. Already tested all cards one by one and also all 480 and all 470 and it's working fine.

It seems there is a compatibility issue, windows is also working fine.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 7
For Eth-only, -dcri does nothing unless you are using -asm. From Claymore:

-dcri   Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal intensity, or Ethereum fine-tuning value in ETH-only ASM mode. Default value is 30, you can adjust this value to get the best Decred/Siacoin/Lbry mining speed without reducing Ethereum mining speed.
   You can also specify values for every card, for example "-dcri 30,100,50".
   You can change the intensity in runtime with "+" and "-" keys and check current statistics with "s" key.
   For example, by default (-dcri 30) 390 card shows 29MH/s for Ethereum and 440MH/s for Decred. Setting -dcri 70 causes 24MH/s for Ethereum and 850MH/s for Decred.

-asm   (AMD cards only) enables assembler GPU kernels. In this mode some tuning is required even in ETH-only mode, use "-dcri" option or or "+/-" keys in runtime to set best speed.
   Currently ETH-LBRY mode is not supported in assembler.
   Specify "-asm 0" to disable this option. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-asm 0,1,0". Default value is "1".
   If ASM mode is enabled, miner must show "GPU #x: algorithm ASM" at startup.
   Check "FINE-TUNING" section below for additional notes.
   NEW: added alternative assembler kernels for Tonga and Polaris cards for ETH-only mode. Use them if you get best speed at "-dcri 1" (i.e. you cannot find speed peak), use "-asm 2" option to enable this mode.

Feel free to experiment. Results will vary. Wink

You parameter [-dcri 5] is for dual mining. A ~1mh per GPU difference from windows to Linux is normal. Your hashrate is fine.

29.66mhs (ETH) per RX470 when dual mining is as good as it gets. What's your hash on eth only?

hey guys im using this amazing simpleminning but im trying to get most of my rig so needed an advice for overclocing for fulll hashrate

i own 6 Saphire RX 470 8gb hynix memory

i managed to get it 178hash but is there possibility for more without any issue ofc.

my settings are

core mhz: 1150
mem mhz: 2150

Core Unvervolting: 900

powerstage 6

-epsw x -tstop 75 -dcri 5

any expert can help me out with this please

its same mate 180hash just when i started on simplemine it droped to 178hash

btw im minning only Ethereum Classic ETC atm no dual nothing

aha but im not dual minning when i use this dcri 5 it incresses the hashrate but should i remove it or use another number instead

aha i understand but what do you suggest me to set for my rig configurations
Activity: 49
For Eth-only, -dcri does nothing unless you are using -asm. From Claymore:

-dcri   Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal intensity, or Ethereum fine-tuning value in ETH-only ASM mode. Default value is 30, you can adjust this value to get the best Decred/Siacoin/Lbry mining speed without reducing Ethereum mining speed.
   You can also specify values for every card, for example "-dcri 30,100,50".
   You can change the intensity in runtime with "+" and "-" keys and check current statistics with "s" key.
   For example, by default (-dcri 30) 390 card shows 29MH/s for Ethereum and 440MH/s for Decred. Setting -dcri 70 causes 24MH/s for Ethereum and 850MH/s for Decred.

-asm   (AMD cards only) enables assembler GPU kernels. In this mode some tuning is required even in ETH-only mode, use "-dcri" option or or "+/-" keys in runtime to set best speed.
   Currently ETH-LBRY mode is not supported in assembler.
   Specify "-asm 0" to disable this option. You can also specify values for every card, for example "-asm 0,1,0". Default value is "1".
   If ASM mode is enabled, miner must show "GPU #x: algorithm ASM" at startup.
   Check "FINE-TUNING" section below for additional notes.
   NEW: added alternative assembler kernels for Tonga and Polaris cards for ETH-only mode. Use them if you get best speed at "-dcri 1" (i.e. you cannot find speed peak), use "-asm 2" option to enable this mode.

Feel free to experiment. Results will vary. Wink

You parameter [-dcri 5] is for dual mining. A ~1mh per GPU difference from windows to Linux is normal. Your hashrate is fine.

29.66mhs (ETH) per RX470 when dual mining is as good as it gets. What's your hash on eth only?

hey guys im using this amazing simpleminning but im trying to get most of my rig so needed an advice for overclocing for fulll hashrate

i own 6 Saphire RX 470 8gb hynix memory

i managed to get it 178hash but is there possibility for more without any issue ofc.

my settings are

core mhz: 1150
mem mhz: 2150

Core Unvervolting: 900

powerstage 6

-epsw x -tstop 75 -dcri 5

any expert can help me out with this please

its same mate 180hash just when i started on simplemine it droped to 178hash

btw im minning only Ethereum Classic ETC atm no dual nothing

aha but im not dual minning when i use this dcri 5 it incresses the hashrate but should i remove it or use another number instead
Jump to: