Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 288. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm newbie with simplemining
how can I begin?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
You parameter [-dcri 5] is for dual mining. A ~1mh per GPU difference from windows to Linux is normal. Your hashrate is fine.

29.66mhs (ETH) per RX470 when dual mining is as good as it gets. What's your hash on eth only?

hey guys im using this amazing simpleminning but im trying to get most of my rig so needed an advice for overclocing for fulll hashrate

i own 6 Saphire RX 470 8gb hynix memory

i managed to get it 178hash but is there possibility for more without any issue ofc.

my settings are

core mhz: 1150
mem mhz: 2150

Core Unvervolting: 900

powerstage 6

-epsw x -tstop 75 -dcri 5

any expert can help me out with this please

its same mate 180hash just when i started on simplemine it droped to 178hash

btw im minning only Ethereum Classic ETC atm no dual nothing

aha but im not dual minning when i use this dcri 5 it incresses the hashrate but should i remove it or use another number instead
Hello.
I need help, I just installed SimpleMining OS

Got
4 x RX 580 nitro+
Asrock H110
Corsair HX1200i
Celeron G3900
Crucial Ballistix 4GB ddr4

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1

and I am getting 18mhs, how it's possible? What can I do?
Thanks for everything

Need more info from you:
1) did you flash new bios to the RX580? if not, you need to. Google anorak bios for your specific card and youtube how to flash them
2) Did you set higher memory clock speeds through the simplemining website?

1) No, I tried to install W7 but it's imposible already parched W7 with the asrock app but usb and p2p doesnt work.
 Exit any way to flash them through linux?
2) Yes

Thanks for the answer!
Activity: 34
thanks for the info, ill check him out, i hope someone was able to make it work with an extender
Activity: 55
does smos support using pcie extender, say im using asrock 13gpu and will an extender to get 15 cards, is there any bios settings needed to add ?

thanks

I've tried this myself, and I saw BBT try it, and the H110 won't POST at all with the expander. Doesn't matter what OS it won't even get to the BIOS.

SMOS does support those expanders though since I have one in another rig.

what is BBT ? so you mean it could be a limitation of the motherboard.?

Bits Be Trippin - Youtube channel with a lot of great videos for miners. and yes.
does smos support using pcie extender, say im using asrock 13gpu and will an extender to get 15 cards, is there any bios settings needed to add ?

thanks

I've tried this myself, and I saw BBT try it, and the H110 won't POST at all with the expander. Doesn't matter what OS it won't even get to the BIOS.

what is BBT ? so you mean it could be a limitation of the motherboard.?

thanks

thanks
Activity: 2
Is there any way to check gpu memory error in smos? In windows we can use hwinfo
Activity: 4
hi  shayne6975
with claymore 10.2

-xpool stratum+tcp://eu2.electromine.fr:7777 -xwal "Wallet Address" -xpsw x -mport -3333 -allpools 1

-mport -3333  ==> my_ip_rig:3333 to see the result

Grin

I have the above in my default settings and the rig is hashing but it is restarting every ten minutes.  HuhHuh?

When the miner goes through and detects the cards after that it says XMR connection lost restarting miner. About every 1 minute
Hello.

Got
4 x RX 580 nitro+
Asrock H110
Corsair HX1200i
Celeron G3900

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1

Thanks for everything

Need more info from you:
1) did you flash new bios to the RX580? if not, you need to. Google anorak bios for your specific card and youtube how to flash them
2) Did you set higher memory clock speeds through the simplemining website?
hi  shayne6975
with claymore 10.2

-xpool stratum+tcp://eu2.electromine.fr:7777 -xwal "Wallet Address" -xpsw x -mport -3333 -allpools 1

Grin

I have the above in my default settings and the rig is hashing but it is restarting every ten minutes.  HuhHuh?
Activity: 49
18mh is low. My 13-GPU rig has almost identical hardware (stock G3930 & cooler, 8gb gskill DRAM), and does 31.2mh per card. Go to 1stminingrig.com, and do your homework.

Hello.

Got
4 x RX 580 nitro+
Asrock H110
Corsair HX1200i
Celeron G3900

Thanks for everything
Activity: 49
You parameter [-dcri 5] is for dual mining. A ~1mh per GPU difference from windows to Linux is normal. Your hashrate is fine.

29.66mhs (ETH) per RX470 when dual mining is as good as it gets. What's your hash on eth only?

hey guys im using this amazing simpleminning but im trying to get most of my rig so needed an advice for overclocing for fulll hashrate

i managed to get it 178hash but is there possibility for more without any issue ofc.

my settings are

powerstage 6

Hello.

Got
4 x RX 580 nitro+
Asrock H110
Corsair HX1200i
Celeron G3900

Thanks for everything
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
Good afternoon. My p106 cards do not support overclocking. What should I do?

not overclock them?  Tongue
Activity: 1
Good afternoon. My p106 cards do not support overclocking. What should I do?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation
hi  shayne6975
with claymore 10.2

Grin
How do I mine Electroneum in Simple Miner? 

This is what I have in the default config:

-o stratum+tcp://eu2.electromine.fr:7777 -u "Wallet Address" -p x

But the miner does not start and gives ma a binary error.

Please help!!

my settings are

powerstage 6

Jump to: