Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 290. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Today i tried XMR-Stak-AMD for Electroneum and connection works, also with ClaymoreXMR.. but i had it little bit unstable on my 6x RX 580 rig with SMOS so i go back to Claymore-ETH.

Edit: is there some news about VEGA support in future releases?
Hi
Please share confight xmr stake for amd in os
hi

please please please

confight softward XMR-Stak-AMD in site

http://pool.electroneum.space/#getting_started

write this here for  simplemining.net OS

please please

i can not  connection...

Most probably you couldn't connect because it was done. I faced the same problem and at the end just connected to:
https://easyhash.io
Ok
Please

I want for used OS this code
Please help for code mining in xmr stake amd
Activity: 366
hi

please please please

please please

i can not  connection...

Most probably you couldn't connect because it was done. I faced the same problem and at the end just connected to:
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Today i tried XMR-Stak-AMD for Electroneum and connection works, also with ClaymoreXMR.. but i had it little bit unstable on my 6x RX 580 rig with SMOS so i go back to Claymore-ETH.

Edit: is there some news about VEGA support in future releases?
hi

please please please

please please

i can not  connection...
Activity: 11
Hello can anyone share their overcloack settings on rx 580 8gb ? Because all i can get is 28.5 mh/s and almost 140w from wall each card, i think it's too much power consumption , because on windows I was able to something like 120w .
Activity: 49
SMOS is constantly resetting miner and rig after installing 7th GPU.

Any ideas? How to fix this issue?

It was working fine with 4 GPUs but when I plugged 7 in total, it's resetting the GPUs constantly.

Any help is appreciated, thanks a lot!
replace risers
in 90% - help!
have 6 rigs with differents gpus fom 8 to 12 each

many times i constcuct new rigs, i have situation as you describe - at the end always solutions was - replace risers or replace pci-e splitter

LOL same risers work under Windows.

LOL the same risers under Windows you're complaining about in the MSI Afterburner thread?  Tongue

Hi there, I am having a weird issue.

I have Win10 installed and fully updated to latest stable one.
On this rig I use 7 x 1080TI cards however a few hours later I start the windows, some GPUs randomly drops from MSI Afterburner and becomes uncontrollable like in the image.

Image: https://ibb.co/ciFZ3R

You can see that 1st GPU dropped now. It happens randomly and this is really boring.

Anyone can have a solution for me?

Thanks a lot.

So you genius guy think MSI Afterburner issue is related to risers?  Cheesy Cheesy

So you think it's not?  Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

It was working fine with 4 GPUs but when I plugged 7 in total, it's resetting the GPUs constantly.

replace risers
in 90% - help!

many times i constcuct new rigs, i have situation as you describe - at the end always solutions was - replace risers or replace pci-e splitter

LOL the same risers under Windows you're complaining about in the MSI Afterburner thread?  Tongue

On this rig I use 7 x 1080TI cards however a few hours later I start the windows, some GPUs randomly drops from MSI Afterburner and becomes uncontrollable like in the image.

You can see that 1st GPU dropped now. It happens randomly and this is really boring.

Thanks a lot.

So you genius guy think MSI Afterburner issue is related to risers?  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 49

replace risers
in 90% - help!

Thanks a lot.
I think I will skip to PiMP after this no-support from SMOS.
Activity: 287
@Dev are you planning to add any new optimized miners for Nvidia?

edit: nevermind, just read tytanick response.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Your OS is great.

Presently I have 18 rigs on SMOS. I am facing two problems.

1) My internet connection become very slow after connecting 18 rigs to SMOS. Do I need to increase my bandwidth(My present internet: Xfinity Performance ,Download: 25 Mbps, Upload : 5 Mbps) or change router? I want to put more rigs on SMOS after solving the internet issue.

2) I have two rigs on RX series of SMOS. One rig RAM has just died and other rig RAM is also showing the same symptoms. Does it has anything to do with my OC setting. Present setting are (Core MHz:1050, Memory MHz: 1750, Core Unvervolting: 920, Powerstage : 4)

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

replace risers
in 90% - help!

Activity: 8
Hello, does anybody know why I am getting black screen? Everything worked fine before used smos without a problem and after a restart I just getting black screen.
Also anyway to get help from the smos support in live chat?
Thanks for the help.
Activity: 25

replace risers
in 90% - help!

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
Activity: 357
This one looks interesting. Can you please say how it works compared to claymore?. I want to know the speed and earnings. Also how much electricity consumed.
Activity: 218
Hi. Can anybody explain how payments work on smos. Did transfer 24h ago 1 etc and it showed it completed in 1h on my List of deposits but it has not went over on to the ballance?

Im getting to my last 24h of mining and Im stuck?
Sometimes this happens for rare cases.
We are still investigating what is causing this in those rare cases.
Anyway please just write me email [email protected] with payment details and i will check it.
Also please give me few days to respond. I am getting too much emails these days....

Lot of months reading in this forum and never registered, I just made a new user today to tell you that I like smos a lot, so simple and stable, good job! I just have two suggestions and one question.
Can you add dstm miner?
Can you add individual target temp and fan speed for each card?
And the question, smos auto-updates itself if a new version comes out? I have nv-v1118, if v1119 or v1120 comes it will autoupdate or I have to download the new image?
Thank you!  Grin
Yes i will be adding few miners and dstm is one fo them.
All rigs are auto updating with new scripts or miner files.
Still i wont be making auto updates of drivers and kernel becasue this is dangerous.
Instead there will be optional updates for that cases Smiley
And also new images with applied new kernels and drivers such as this : http://download.simplemining.net/beta/simpleminer-RX-NV-rc2.img.zip

can anybody tell me how to get support from simplemining admin?
I have sent email to [email protected] but have had no reply.I have asked in the chat linked from simplemining.net but no replies there either.

I am currently left with a balance in my account but unable to use the system.
Please wait a little bit longer. I have oldest emails from 16 november to answer.
Still i am not blocking anything so far. Only alerts.

Thank you for your work. I love the OS and have been using it for a couple of months.
What are the chances you will make a mixed card image? Like Nvidia and AMD or RX and r9.
Even if it is larger in size and has less miners.
Activity: 346
Revolution
Paying 96$ a month to Simplemining OS
Latest dagfix is good too for RX
Thank you well worth for our money   Cool
Jump to: