Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 292. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Hello All can we mine FEATHERCOIN on simple mining ?

thank you

Feathercoin is using the Neoscrypt algorithm.

Use the sgminer build for Pascal in the smOS miner list.

I got this working early this year at NH.

-k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.hk.nicehash.com:3341 -u -p --no-submit-stale -I 13 -w 64 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-threads 2

thank you bro will give it a try

another question

Hello all,

i have a RIG of 12 GTX 1070's

i am actually mining ETH.

unfortunately it is restarting every 15 minutes wich make me loose at least 1 minutes of mining.
so i loose approximatly 90 minutes of mining per day.

i use simple mining and ubuntu.

is someone know why is this happening thank you all

Have you checked your risers? It is usually one of them.
Also, what kind of PSU:s do you have. It could not have enough power or one of the power cables/sockets is overheating and causing the reboot.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0

thank you

-k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.hk.nicehash.com:3341 -u -p --no-submit-stale -I 13 -w 64 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-threads 2

thank you bro will give it a try

another question

Hello all,

i have a RIG of 12 GTX 1070's

i am actually mining ETH.

unfortunately it is restarting every 15 minutes wich make me loose at least 1 minutes of mining.
so i loose approximatly 90 minutes of mining per day.

i use simple mining and ubuntu.

is someone know why is this happening thank you all
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS
I will try to make simpleminning for easy operation of all systems
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi, anyone has been able to run 19+ gpus on the asus 250 mobo?

Ihave read mixed experiences, someone says the limit is 15. Others says 16 works fine and 19 works with low hashrate (some type of bottleneck.

Anyone has put this new asus board to the limit?

all 19 GPU with all NVIDIA ok with nvOC

NVIDIA 1060 or 1070 or mixed?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi, anyone has been able to run 19+ gpus on the asus 250 mobo?

Ihave read mixed experiences, someone says the limit is 15. Others says 16 works fine and 19 works with low hashrate (some type of bottleneck.

Anyone has put this new asus board to the limit?

all 19 GPU with all NVIDIA ok with nvOC
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----

thank you

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
I'm trying to config sgminer 5.5.5 in Simplemining OS for my rigs, the default is:

--no-submit-stale --kernel cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com:3355 -u [yourwallet].$rigName -p x --rawintensity 1000 -w 8 --text-only

I would like to change the rawintensity, worksize etc to be optimized for my miners. I have two different setups, either RX 570 4G or RX580 8G.

For the RX570 4G I'm trying to pass a --rawintensity 512 --worksize 4. For the RX580 8G, I'm trying to pass --rawintensity 1152 --worksize 8.

However, when I do this, I see no change in performance everytime I adjust values up or down. just shows:

[21:54:08] Startup GPU initialization... Using settings from pool cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com.
[21:54:08] Startup Pool No = 0
[21:54:08] Building binary cryptonightEllesmeregw8l8.bin
Initialising kernel cryptonight.cl with nfactor 10, n 1024.

Right now I'm only hashing at 480H/s on the 570 and 677H/s on the RX580. With Claymore I was getting 630H/s and 740H/s respectively.

I've also seen people change the gpu-threads to 2. Does this matter on the RX570 or RX580 cards? Should I be changing these values too?

Thanks.

Try -- "rawintensity 1008 -w 8"
Activity: 16
I'm trying to config sgminer 5.5.5 in Simplemining OS for my rigs, the default is:

--no-submit-stale --kernel cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com:3355 -u [yourwallet].$rigName -p x --rawintensity 1000 -w 8 --text-only

I would like to change the rawintensity, worksize etc to be optimized for my miners. I have two different setups, either RX 570 4G or RX580 8G.

For the RX570 4G I'm trying to pass a --rawintensity 512 --worksize 4. For the RX580 8G, I'm trying to pass --rawintensity 1152 --worksize 8.

However, when I do this, I see no change in performance everytime I adjust values up or down. just shows:

[21:54:08] Startup GPU initialization... Using settings from pool cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com.
[21:54:08] Startup Pool No = 0
[21:54:08] Building binary cryptonightEllesmeregw8l8.bin
Initialising kernel cryptonight.cl with nfactor 10, n 1024.

Right now I'm only hashing at 480H/s on the 570 and 677H/s on the RX580. With Claymore I was getting 630H/s and 740H/s respectively.

I've also seen people change the gpu-threads to 2. Does this matter on the RX570 or RX580 cards? Should I be changing these values too?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Are AMD Vega cards suportet and if yes how high was the hashrate on the Vega 56 cards?

thank you
Activity: 7
ASUS Z270 P
Yesterday it launched 8 cards

you use pcie extend 1x to 3x to get 8 gpu, you did with asus standard bios firmware or you used custum bios ? (cause msi Z170A GAMING PRO require a custum firmware to run 8 gpu)

Thanks for any info.

Hi drrobert,

Do you have Z170A Gaming Pro or Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon? And its running 8gpu under Windows or Simplemining? Where can I get the custom BIOS?

cheers
Activity: 7
For those waiting on the info for the MSI Z170A M5 Gaming board and 7x GPU support I finally have it working on both of my boards.

1) Make sure you're running the latest BIOS!
2) Enable 4G
3) Set PCIe support to "Auto" - DO NOT MANUALLY SET TO GEN1. THIS CAUSES MAJOR ISSUES
4) Enable onboard graphics startup as first! I believe this is changing "PEG" to "IGD" or something in the Advanced BIOS
5) Plug your monitor into the ONBOARD graphics
6) Use either simpleminer-RX-v1093-4.11.rc8-16.60-enableexe0ANDips0.imgc or simpleminer-RX-v1093-4.11.rc8-16.60-enablerc60.imgc (sorry, I don't remember which I used!)

My 14x GPUs have been stable all night long!

Thanks to Soothaa continuing after I gave up. I can now run 7 570s on my 170a boards!
Anyhow, I've been carefully watching my power usage due to having to make sure I'm balancing the load of my machines across circuits. I'm not doing anything with the bios tuning to try and lower my power but I do set all them to power stage 4. With that, a 7 gpu rig runs under 1000w at the wall or just under 9 amps.
Can you tell me which image worked on Z170 ?

Tytanick,

Of the two Soothaa mentioned, I only tried simpleminer-RX-v1093-4.11.rc8-16.60-enableexe0ANDips0.img. That one worked so I never tried the second one he mentioned.

Hi sootha and decayinjack,

I'm also trying this simpleminer-RX-v1093-4.11.rc8-16.60-enableexe0ANDips0.img on my MSI Z170a Pro Carbon, but after booting the rig in Dashboard has a red "update" icon, did you able to update it??
I tried to update it, "check the screen shot" but not sure if it updated corretly. After the update the red icon still in my dashboard. Sad

Please help and thanks

Screenshot https://imgur.com/a/d9Q2U
Activity: 11
I can't get a TB250-BTC+ to boot on this OS?  Anyone have one working?

I have.  Put bios to default , enable mining mode , enable on board graphics , use cable to motherboard not to gpu, try to boot smos
Activity: 42
hi)

has anyone tried claymore-zec-v12.6 for bitcoin gold?

i`m considering a try on rx 470

any adjustment necessary?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hey guys
Playing a little bit with the OS. Wondering where is the default mining place ? Nice hash or dwarfpool?
Activity: 2
Hi!
I can set the IP address, DNS, GW in config.txt ?
I don't have DHCP and can't connect to network.
Thanks
Activity: 32
Can you only mine 1 thread with SGMiner in SMOS or is there a way to make it run 2?

I tried "rawintensity 512 -w 4 -g 2 " but that didn't work.
Activity: 14

What is SimpleMining OS (SMOS) ?
It is nice looking and easy Operating system for mining on AMD GPUs

Most wanted info:
- idea is simple: download for free my OS and write it to any drive: Hard / SSD / even USB drive
- after that you just enter your email address in config.txt file and boot your rig
- login to simplemining.net dashboard using the same email and start managing your rig Smiley
- you can test it for free and then you need to pay only 2$ per rig per month
- if there will be new miner i will implement it fast with auto-updates system

Requirements:
- R OS = AMD GPUs R300/R200/HD7xxx series
- RX OS = AMD GPUs RX400/RX500 series
- NV OS = Nvidia GPUs (alsmost all of them)
- hard drive / ssd / usb drive - it must be 7GB or bigger
- at least 1-4GB system memory (depend how much GPUs are you using and what miner)

About me
- I am linux admin for about 13 years and crypto miner for 5 years
- Linux, programming, scripting, mining are my hobbies Smiley
- i am honest and simple IT guy who whants to make world better and give something to it

Video
[/url">

please add dstm equihash miner for NV OS
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Hello someone know how to set an auto restart every certain amount of time? Thank you
Hello all is it possible to mine FEATHERCOIN on simple mining ?

i am on ubuntu (linux), mining pool coinotron, gtx 1070's

but i dont find how to mine Feathercoin

thank you all
Jump to: