Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 294. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I deleted a RIG in the admin panel and flashed a new copy of SMOS but the rig was not added to my admin panel. Also, it's mining the same coin it was mining before I delete it.

How can I fix it?
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
Anybody mining Electroneum with claymore? Can you post your config script.

to find a block may take 4 to 5 hours

-a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://eupool.electroneum.com:3333 -u xxx -p x

For which mine program is this ?

ccminer-skunk-krnlx
Don't know about  tpd09's post but I made it work with sgminer 5.5.  

--no-submit-stale --kernel cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://electroneum.hashparty.io:7777 -u (wallet address-no quotes) -p x --rawintensity 1000 -w 4 --text-only

getting about 600 h/s on RX 570

Making sure its stable before tweaking the rawintensity and the worksize (w)

I can confirm that this works with SimpleMiningOS. Thnank you for your answer redalert11. I mine on http://electroneum.hashparty.io but I see different hashrates on the simplemining console and on the page address lookup. Is this normal ?

Im not the most qualified to explain this to you, but in general, the console is the max solutions/hashes your farm can do, whereas the pool numbers are what is accepted/possessed. There are a number of factors, which cause the discrepancy. Most important I understand are luck, latency etc

Over long term, these numbers should even out.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
It will vary on HashParty but generally it will stabilize over the long haul,  I find I'm getting similar results or close to in SMOS and HashParty.  I just figured this out myself. 
Activity: 3

--no-submit-stale --kernel cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://electroneum.hashparty.io:7777 -u (wallet address-no quotes) -p x --rawintensity 1000 -w 4 --text-only

I can confirm that this works with SimpleMiningOS. Thnank you for your answer redalert11. I mine on http://electroneum.hashparty.io but I see different hashrates on the simplemining console and on the page address lookup. Is this normal ?

Activity: 11

For which mine program is this ?
Is there anyone here that can help assist me with some troubleshooting w/ my motherboard? I have MSI Gaming Z170A MOBO, when I enable "4G decoding" it just leads to a rainbow scramble screen. When I disable it, Ubuntu displays : "A start job is running for raise network interfaces (2 minutes of 5 mins 1 sec)" where I need to wait the entire 5 minutes, before it continues to scroll the message "there is no screen to be attached to the matching miner." over and over again. I've reflashed the image on the USB, I've reset the BIOS to default. Nothing seems to be working. If anyone's encountered something similar, please let me know? I already have multiple rigs with SMos running. I just cant seem to get this one up.
Set bios to default , enamble mining mode , enable on board graphics , use cable to on board video , not gpu, start smos .

That's what I want to know. 

Is it possible to mine ETN on simple mining os ?
Try messing with pcie speeds in bios.
Activity: 28
Is there anyone here that can help assist me with some troubleshooting w/ my motherboard? I have MSI Gaming Z170A MOBO, when I enable "4G decoding" it just leads to a rainbow scramble screen. When I disable it, Ubuntu displays : "A start job is running for raise network interfaces (2 minutes of 5 mins 1 sec)" where I need to wait the entire 5 minutes, before it continues to scroll the message "there is no screen to be attached to the matching miner." over and over again. I've reflashed the image on the USB, I've reset the BIOS to default. Nothing seems to be working. If anyone's encountered something similar, please let me know? I already have multiple rigs with SMos running. I just cant seem to get this one up.
Activity: 22
Activity: 314
Merit: 19
is there a way to mine btg with smos?
Activity: 4
Yeah, newest version
F... Now it sees 3 cards (Im gonna die here)
Activity: 254
Guys, need help.
I tried everything. MB Biostar TB250-BTC Pro, SMOS still don't see my 11 cards (All Nvidia 1070,1080 and 1070ti) What can I do more to work it out?

did you updated the bios?
Activity: 475
Merit: 265
Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!
Guys, need help.
I tried everything. MB Biostar TB250-BTC Pro, SMOS still don't see my 11 cards (All Nvidia 1070,1080 and 1070ti) What can I do more to work it out?

Start with a simple rig. Take out all but one card and make sure the rig boots and starts mining. Usually the card in the slot closest to the CPU is the "primary" video card, so make sure that's the one you start with.

There is probably a simple answer, that will probably seem obvious when you find it, but you will have to figure it out, and it will take time.
Activity: 4
Guys, need help.
Jump to: