Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 295. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello miners,
Is it possible to dual mine ETH or ETC + DCR ? Or it's just possible to dual mine sia ?

Yes. İt's possible  Im Using Nicehash pool with claymore
For Ex:

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal your wallet -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal your wallet

Thanks for reply.
How many watts your gpu use ? Because I get 175 w per gpu 29 eth 850 dcr . ( rx 580 8gb )
Activity: 3
I have a mother Asus Z270 MARK 2, the latest version of the BIOS, 6 * 1070. On Windows everything works fine, overclocker does not work in the smos. Do not tell me what could be the reason? On the second rig Asrok H81 PRO BTC everything works perfectly. I'd like to manage everything on smos.

http://c2n.me/3PosILS
Activity: 10
Hi, I'm building my first mining rig. I've updated the bios to the latest version I've found on the manufacturers webpage. I've followed the instructions on SimpleMining.net and flashed USB stick (Adata UV150/16GB USB 3.0) with NVidia version of SMOS using Etcher tool. I've got the expected result: two partitions, one of which contains config.txt file. The problem is that when I plug it into the motherboard (Biostar TB250 BTC Pro ver 6.0) it's not recognized. When I turn it on the bios is loaded and the "boot option priorities" setting is disabled.

When I flash same USB stick with Ubuntu and plug it in, it is recognized - although when "mining mode" is enabled in bios nothing happens after I select "try ubuntu without installing" or "install ubuntu".

How can I fix it so the SMOS boots on my setup?

EDIT: Ok, actually I've played with a bios settings and now it's booting. Unfortunately I'm getting "there is no screen to be attached matching miner" msg. Any solution to this?

Boot opions- close uefi    select  all legacy only
How many GTX 1070 Cards i can run on same MB,

can i run on Ashrock 13 of them same time, or on Asus 19 gpu ?

Asus 19 gpu working but low hashrate 16 gpu perfect working
Hello miners,
Is it possible to dual mine ETH or ETC + DCR ? Or it's just possible to dual mine sia ?

Yes. İt's possible  Im Using Nicehash pool with claymore
For Ex:

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal your wallet -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal your wallet
Activity: 2
I have an 8 x RX580 rig running SMOS and something is wrong. I get very low hashrates and the update icon (red cloud) never dissappears nomatter how many times I click it.
I have a rx570 rig running right besides it and it rund flawlessly with 800 H/s in XMR. I would expect the RX580 to atleast outperform this, but no - i get only 380 H/s. So something is very wrong and I can´t figure it out.
Please help!

Hay I Think your having the same problem that i have just from 2 days when Ethermine.org website went down then back up i'm getting on SMOS Cards RX 580s  23 H/s Each then suddenly drops  5 H/s Then back up 21 H/s Then back down 4 H/s  it is making me Crazy but on win10 its fine im running win10 now i hope they resolve this problem on SMOS.
The (red cloud) your talking about i think is the dagfix. you can download it from the main website it will give you better hash rates but still i'm having the same problem on both the dagfix SMOS and the normal SMOS.
Activity: 2
I have an 8 x RX580 rig running SMOS and something is wrong. I get very low hashrates and the update icon (red cloud) never dissappears nomatter how many times I click it.
I have a rx570 rig running right besides it and it rund flawlessly with 800 H/s in XMR. I would expect the RX580 to atleast outperform this, but no - i get only 380 H/s. So something is very wrong and I can´t figure it out.
Please help!
Activity: 44
B250 mining expert mobo refuse to to boot from SMOS USB drive (the same drive boot on other machines). Anyone with such experience with this board ?
I have the same issue. Works on all my other mobos but not my ASUS B250 Mining Expert. No idea how to fix it.

Hello, did you could fix it?
man, as i told you already, this is not a smos problem! Go into bios boot settings, you have to change the settings for usb! google it, several written guides and videos about this
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
I rebooted my SMOS and this is what it looks like for me:
CUDA: Device: 0 Graphics Device, 8114 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 1 GeForce GTX 1070, 8114 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 2 GeForce GTX 1070, 8114 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 3 GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 6072 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 4 GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 6072 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 5 GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 6072 MB i:64

Again runs fine.
Thanks brother! That’s good to know
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I rebooted my SMOS and this is what it looks like for me:
CUDA: Device: 0 Graphics Device, 8114 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 1 GeForce GTX 1070, 8114 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 2 GeForce GTX 1070, 8114 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 3 GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 6072 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 4 GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 6072 MB i:64
CUDA: Device: 5 GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 6072 MB i:64

Again runs fine.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It worked fine for me. This is a copy and paste from SMOS. GPU0 is a 1070TI, 1 and 2 are 1070's. 3-5 are 1060s.
GPU0: 503 Sol/s GPU1: 464 Sol/s GPU2: 470 Sol/s GPU3: 308 Sol/s GPU4: 300 Sol/s GPU5: 313 Sol/s

I believe at start up it calls it unknown instead of identifying it with a model number but runs fine.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Will smOS recognize 1070 TIs?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Hello miners,

Yes it is possible, you simple put 2 stratum addresses one after other.

For instance:

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool etc.zet-pool.eu -ewal gand.40954 -eworker gand.40954 -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1 -dcri 4 -dpool stratum+tcp://us-east.siamining.com:7777 -dwal c8e0fdbc467eccfbd7e6fca389a2236d609f7d61fe7395993d1ca1797d02e6dfeda2a2c1a4fc.$rigName -dcoin sia -dcri 12 -allpools 1

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

Ty ... any news on when you might include DTSM miner in SMOS? I've found it a LOT better/reliable/faster than EWBF. For this reason I've stopped using SMOS a few weeks back and running on Win10 again.

Yes tytanick should add before btg release
Activity: 471
Merit: 250

Ty ... any news on when you might include DTSM miner in SMOS? I've found it a LOT better/reliable/faster than EWBF. For this reason I've stopped using SMOS a few weeks back and running on Win10 again.

Activity: 4
What is the best Dual Mining config for GTX1060 / GTX1070, especially with NiceHash. Is this somehow possible to start two miners via config, or only one?

Thanks!
Activity: 11
Hello miners,
Activity: 1
Good day to all.
The problem is the following: I can not figure out how to adjust the speed of the cooler's rotation for each individual GPU?
Only one line with the percentage setting ;(
GPU Nvidia GTX 1080 ti
Activity: 17
Hi guys,

I like to mine Electroneum(ETN) via SMOS, but I have no idea how to.

Anyone please, guide me how to mine Electroneum(ETN).

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 5
So I have a SSD on my rig.  I would like to make it duel boot into SM and also have the option to boot into windows 10.  Anyone have an idea how to go about it.?  Can the config file be put on the win10 OS partition and second partition linux ?
Jump to: