Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 399. (Read 835499 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi friends.

Is there a way to make overclock separately for each card in the same rig?
Activity: 1
hey,
i'm using 1070 rig and i got 2 issues.
whenever i try to dual mining the miner reboots every 1-2 mins.
second when  i try to OC the rig reboots over and over again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Shucks Im cracking over 24mh with my 1060's OC'd, gotta love this CM 9.7 and SMOS!

Hey! Care to share your OC settings please?

Thanks!
Core 50
Memory 1500(For some strange reason/beta version, its half the rate) my base was 3800 so it makes it 4550 actual
Power 80w
Target temp 80c
Fan min 60%

But it is safe to put 1500 to memory clock for OC ? With MSI Afterburner i put to max 700 and give it 23.5 Mh/s for Eth.
Why is this difference between it ?
as per the comment, you will notice that it halfs what ever you input, so 1500/2 =750, base 3800+750=4550 which is 100 more then what I could do stable in windows

I have tried your OC settings and for some reason im getting the same hashrate, even lower then my windows rig with exacly the same hardware... Any help? Is the power limit per card or entire rig?

It seems the OC is not working for my rigs gtx 1050ti... doesnt matter what values i input because nothing changes on the values of core/mem clock
Activity: 5
I have multiple rigs and normally dont have an issue troubleshooting.

But I cannot for the life of me figure out why this new rig still not boot up.

I keep on getting a white screen like this with PEG enabled, with IDG enabled It flashes like this a few times then boots into linux, but I can only get 3 cards maximum recognised.

All powercolor 570 RX, PEG enabled, Auto/Gen 1 settings, 4G enabled.

Z270 SLI plus motherboard.

http://thumb.ibb.co/gpFjcv/IMG_20170709_194533.jpg
Activity: 49
Shucks Im cracking over 24mh with my 1060's OC'd, gotta love this CM 9.7 and SMOS!

Thanks!
Core 50
Memory 1500(For some strange reason/beta version, its half the rate) my base was 3800 so it makes it 4550 actual
Power 80w
Target temp 80c
Fan min 60%

But it is safe to put 1500 to memory clock for OC ? With MSI Afterburner i put to max 700 and give it 23.5 Mh/s for Eth.
as per the comment, you will notice that it halfs what ever you input, so 1500/2 =750, base 3800+750=4550 which is 100 more then what I could do stable in windows
Ok i finally got to work with the new NV with overclock image, and after a few tests with overclocking i realise its not working and its producing the same hashrate has the non overclocked SMOS version... Any thoughts what im doing wrong?
Hello guys!

Can you please advice how to configure a pool failover in SMos.

I used to edit "epools.txt" in Windows to make failover working with Claymore's miner.
How should I edit it in SMos?
Activity: 45
Dev, could we get per-card OC settings? I'm willing to donate my software engineering skills if it helps.
It works on the AMD version. Should be trivial to get working on the nvidia version
Dev, could we get per-card OC settings? I'm willing to donate my software engineering skills if it helps.
Can i add multiple rigs under the same email account or will i need a different email for each rig? Thanks
Activity: 349
Merit: 102

Thanks!
Core 50
Power 80w
Target temp 80c
Fan min 60%

For linux tools multiply the Afterburner value by two. So your 700 in AB is like 1400 in linux. Why? http://www.geeks3d.com/20100613/tutorial-gpu-tools-and-gpu-memory-clock-real-and-effective-speeds-demystified/
Activity: 6

Thanks!
Core 50
Power 80w
Target temp 80c
Fan min 60%

Thanks!
Core 50
Power 80w
Target temp 80c
Fan min 60%
Activity: 12
Has anyone tried using SimpleMining with the TB250-BTC board? I can't seem to get more than 3 cards working without getting PCIE bus errors and I've tried most troubleshooting changes in the bios.

I just want someone who is living proof that someone is using this board with simplemining OS, who is using this motherboard and can you list the bios settings any other settings you've changed in order to get 6 cards running ?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

i've found that adding a linux command 'pci=nomsi' gets rid of the error messages but i'm unsure of how healthy / stable that is.

I am the living proof it is possible. A pain in the ass and kinda confusing tbh.. But yeah, it is possible mate!
hex
Termal management for 1060 is no good. I have cards spinning up and down all the time.

Also I think power limit is not working for me. After each restart it returns to 130.
hex
Try
Has anyone tried using SimpleMining with the TB250-BTC board? I can't seem to get more than 3 cards working without getting PCIE bus errors and I've tried most troubleshooting changes in the bios.

I just want someone who is living proof that someone is using this board with simplemining OS, who is using this motherboard and can you list the bios settings any other settings you've changed in order to get 6 cards running ?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

i've found that adding a linux command 'pci=nomsi' gets rid of the error messages but i'm unsure of how healthy / stable that is.

Try unplugging molexes from the board if you have powered raisers.
Crazy, I know. But when I plug in molex only 3 cards work.
Activity: 19

Thanks!
Activity: 3
Update 1107 - claymore 9.7 was in deed 9.6, with this update it is fixed
Jump to: