Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 400. (Read 835499 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
so 9.7 not working now ? what is the advantage of 9.7 over 9.6 ?..
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have 1060 6GB.
Show the settings for overclocking.
Now they give 22.6, it's no longer possible (
Core MHz 150
Memory MHz 1550
Power Limit (watt) 50
Activity: 5
I think I found a bug in 1106, when I leave core clock field blank and only have a number in a memory field it applies that value to a core overclock:

https://i.imgur.com/St7sZds.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/c4OhPdF.jpg

And one more glitch, on the console power limit is not working when it's set by typing a number, only by moving a slider.
Activity: 44
Hi Tytanick,

You made a little mistake at the v1105 update.
I tried to switch to the new v9.7 but the system still starting the v9.6
I checked the content of the update.tar.gz and i realized that you accidentally put the old v9.6 files into the new v9.7 folder.

Check it please!

Yep, thats true : )
Activity: 13
Has anyone tried using SimpleMining with the TB250-BTC board? I can't seem to get more than 3 cards working without getting PCIE bus errors and I've tried most troubleshooting changes in the bios.

I just want someone who is living proof that someone is using this board with simplemining OS, who is using this motherboard and can you list the bios settings any other settings you've changed in order to get 6 cards running ?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

i've found that adding a linux command 'pci=nomsi' gets rid of the error messages but i'm unsure of how healthy / stable that is.
Activity: 1
Hi Tytanick,

You made a little mistake at the v1105 update.
I tried to switch to the new v9.7 but the system still starting the v9.6
I checked the content of the update.tar.gz and i realized that you accidentally put the old v9.6 files into the new v9.7 folder.

Check it please!
Activity: 24
Too bad. After the 1105/1106 update my R9 390 Rig does not come up anymore.
Always says "No Screen Session"
worked well before the update.
http://up.picr.de/29723995yk.jpg
New claymore 9.7
Very need

Update 1105 - added claymore-eth-v9.7.
Quite fast Cheesy

Edit:  Update 1105,1106 - added claymore-eth-v9.7 and OC support up to 15 GPUs.
Activity: 44
Activity: 6
Power limit is far too high, OC you memory only, start at 100w for power and go down, Im using 1060's myself, and can wind them down to 80W with a solid overclock of 23.5mh each

Can you tell me what is your OC settings with SMOS ?

My 1060 6GB has 22 Mh/s max hashrate.
Activity: 45
There's new version out:  Update 1104 - fixed PowerLimit - it now takes values from 10-400. Still you need to enter correct value for your GPU.

I have some mixed GPUs in one rig (1060 + 970), how can i set separate values for each? I've tried separating values with comma, i think it works for clocks but not for PowerLimit.
It's not working for clocks either. Will individual clocks/power limit be included in the next update?
Activity: 49
The power limit issue is not solved: when I put 70 in powerlimit I see when the rig reboot « core offset 70 » even with the last update. I have checked with a wattmeter and the power usage does not decrease when changing the powerlimit setting.
An easy test: I can put powerlimit 20watt on my cards and they run fine with not power decrease and no crash ...

Don't leave clock settings empty, try setting those to 0.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
The power limit issue is not solved: when I put 70 in powerlimit I see when the rig reboot « core offset 70 » even with the last update. I have checked with a wattmeter and the power usage does not decrease when changing the powerlimit setting.
An easy test: I can put powerlimit 20watt on my cards and they run fine with not power decrease and no crash ...
Activity: 15
Hi, I’m using Simpleminer-NV-v1103. My rig has 1070 and 1050. I’d like to change Minimum Fan speed to 50% and Target Temperature to 80c but in the setting let me set variable for Power Limit as well. My question is how I can set the Power Limit to default because 1070 needs 160watt and 1050 needs 65watt. Thank you.
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
Any recommended settings for NVIDIa / smos so far?
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Hey guys can i get some help? Everytime i flash new image on to USB drive i get this error when lauchin OS... Still have all my rigs on the older version with no overclock because of this...

http://imgur.com/d1pJ9ym

Anyone with same problem or solution?

Thanks
Activity: 14
Hey guys I have problem with NV version of SMOS

Code:
#########################################
Checking connection to simplemining.net ...
There is no v1105 update at this time :(
Downloading and writing new config - OK
Registering rig at simplemining.net ..... #########################################
YOUR EMAIL: xxxx@xxxx
Go to simplemining.net and login with your email to manage this rig !
============ Preparing miners =============
============ OVERCLOCKING =================
Applying PowerLimit: 191 watt
Persistence mode is already Enabled for GPU 0000:01:00.0.
All done.
Power limit for GPU 0000:01:00.0 was set to 191.00 W from 165.00 W.
All done.
Applying CoreOffset: 50 MemoryOffset: 250

It looks like this and then it's nothing happening. Tried many reboots, OC settings etc. Any ideas?

Power limit is far too high, OC you memory only, start at 100w for power and go down, Im using 1060's myself, and can wind them down to 80W with a solid overclock of 23.5mh each

I have 1070's I didn't want OC it at all but I guess I have to otherwise SMOS won't even start miner with null values.
Activity: 49

Code:
Registering rig at simplemining.net ..... #########################################
All done.
All done.

It looks like this and then it's nothing happening. Tried many reboots, OC settings etc. Any ideas?

Activity: 14

Code:
All done.
All done.

Jump to: