Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 410. (Read 835499 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is there a way to have individual rigs mine different coins? Like half ether half ZEC?

Thanks

Not at the moment
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Im dual mining in windows until we can OC nvidia cards then Ill come running back to the awesomeness that is SMOS!
Activity: 49
Can I run both AMD and Nvidia cards in the same rig with the new alpha nvidia SMOS? I have a rig that's only half full with 580s and would like to fill the rest with nvidia cards if possible
it`s bad idea

you must have nvidea rig and amd rig for stable
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
does anyone have ideal OC values for Rx580 Saphire Nitro's ?

It was pretty stable with 9.5 until the last update, and now it's crashing pretty often, is 9.4 still the most stable ?..
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Is there a way to have individual rigs mine different coins? Like half ether half ZEC?

Thanks
Activity: 26
Had 3 rigs running stable and smooth for a week. Had to move them. After the OS auto update they crash every 10 minutes. Please rollback the update or fix whatever is causing the problem.

2 are running Asus Prime Z270-P, 1 is running ASRock Z270 Killer. All of them are running RX580s.
Activity: 45
Can I run both AMD and Nvidia cards in the same rig with the new alpha nvidia SMOS? I have a rig that's only half full with 580s and would like to fill the rest with nvidia cards if possible
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
hi, I have one NVIDIA rig (5x GTX1060 6gb) is it be able to work with the alpha NVOS? and which miner are available on that OS? Cheers.

it will work but you are limited on the software to choose from
im waiting for full support before i move anything over nvidia wise
Activity: 21
Activity: 10
Hey guys,

one little question : What are the Credentials for the Login via ssh/Putty?

user login info: miner/miner
root login info: root/miner1324

regards
Activity: 21
Hey guys,

one little question : What are the Credentials for the Login via ssh/Putty?
Activity: 4
hi, I have one NVIDIA rig (5x GTX1060 6gb) is it be able to work with the alpha NVOS? and which miner are available on that OS? Cheers.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
if you just did the following, does it call the atiflash program?
root@simpleminer:/home/miner# > ~/utils/atiflash
nothing happens

see sample below:
sudo su
dmesg -c
/root/utils/atiflash -p -f 0 /home/miner/470_elpida_oc.rom
/root/utils/atiflash -p -f 1 /home/miner/470_elpida_oc.rom
sudo reboot
same here just nothing happens

btw I use PuTTY portable to connect

screen -x miner  .... and then press ctrl+c few times until whole screen exits
sudo su
dmesg -c
~/utils/atiflash -p 0 RX580_8_Pulse_hynix.rom

RX580_8_Pulse_hynix.rom i have in home directory where config is
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Are the GTX 1070 Cards now supportet at the last image?

see Tytanick's post -- he put out a special image for NVIDIA in the download site

I tested Zotac 1070 Mini x 6, PL 95 drawing 660watts@[email protected] per card --- this is without core & mem settings only PL settings.
Tytanick said that he is working on the OC settings, but the PL settings is usable for now.
Activity: 3
if you just did the following, does it call the atiflash program?
root@simpleminer:/home/miner# > ~/utils/atiflash
nothing happens

see sample below:
sudo su
dmesg -c
/root/utils/atiflash -p -f 0 /home/miner/470_elpida_oc.rom
/root/utils/atiflash -p -f 1 /home/miner/470_elpida_oc.rom
sudo reboot
same here just nothing happens

btw I use PuTTY portable to connect
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Are the GTX 1070 Cards now supportet at the last image?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I tried 9.4 and 9.5 have the same issue.. I will try 8.1 now...

Was using 9.4 and 9.5 on this rig without issues for weeks.. today I started having issues... Sad

EDIT: seems like selecting claymore 8.1 fixed the issue on my end but pool still shows reduced hashrate...  Sad
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
I have problems with one of my rigs... why do I keep loosing hashrate on this rig??

My rig starts normally then 2 GPUs ( GPU0 and GPU1 ) falls down after 10 minutes and I loose 10MH/s overall... any help would be appreciated..

ANYONE??

I didn`t have this problem for weeks, it was running good, but after you did your maintenance, my rig went insane...

Don`t make me go back to windows lol

I am mining at ethpool and dwarfpool -- using claymore 8.1 and 9.4 -- all mining well no issues - RX480s and RX470s

Don't use v9.5 and monitor performance, otherwise change pools nearest to your location.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I have problems with one of my rigs... why do I keep loosing hashrate on this rig??

My rig starts normally then 2 GPUs ( GPU0 and GPU1 ) falls down after 10 minutes and I loose 10MH/s overall... any help would be appreciated..

ANYONE??

I didn`t have this problem for weeks, it was running good, but after you did your maintenance, my rig went insane...

Don`t make me go back to windows lol
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Hallo,

I am new into mining and have the following problem :

a error is occuring when i try to copy the simpleminer rx 1096 to the usb device ;

the copy process stops at 53% and says: Operation terminated at offset 8,193,507,328    LBA 16,002,944

anyone had the same problem or knows what to do ?

I am running windows 7 on this Pc on which i am trying to copy the simpleminer.

Thanks for your help!

you are using 32GB USB stick ....

smOS image is 16GB

so bassically, you imaging process has completed by the time it reached 53% - so no issues

open the config file in the usb stick and change email to your own

next, you can start using smos as per instructions at main page
Jump to: