Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 408. (Read 835499 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I think the Nvidia version of your OS is corrupted. I downloaded the image multiple times, and tried multiple USB flash drive. It could never write past 53% oh HDDRawCopy. Can you look into it?
Come on people, read a bit

this is quoted from the installation paragraph

All those things do in Windows 7/8/10
Download R or RX image from download section
Install:  HDDRawCopy - flashing tool
Flash image to any drive: see Youtube HowTo
If you will see error after 14'000'000 sector then its ok !

LOL actually you are the one that should "read a bit."

The R and RX image works fine. I'm talking about the Nvidia image. And it hangs at around 53%. Not like you can ignore something if it won't let you proceed

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mining-os-simpleminingnet-manage-your-gpu-farm-the-easy-way-30-days-free-1541084

Thank you citronick!!
Activity: 16
Hi, I'm having this problem with SMOS, I use two RX580 Gigabyte Aorus 8GB cards and when I put the pendrive that error message appears, would anyone know what's going on? I did not use ATIFLASH, the GPUs were taken straight from the box.

I tried to use the older RX version image from the SMOS site but the same error happens. I tried to use another pendrive, and the same error occurs.

The strange thing is that on windows Claymore also does not work, when I put to mine the program closes.

GPUs: Two RX580 Aorus Gigabyte 8GB
MB: 990FXA-UD5 R5 (updated bios but i didn´t change any options, this bios don´t have any options like 4G, GEN1, GEN2...)
PSU: Corsair 1000w

https://s21.postimg.org/6mj7m64tz/IMG_20170625_023135.jpg

THX for any help
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
I think the Nvidia version of your OS is corrupted. I downloaded the image multiple times, and tried multiple USB flash drive. It could never write past 53% oh HDDRawCopy. Can you look into it?

The R and RX image works fine. I'm talking about the Nvidia image. And it hangs at around 53%. Not like you can ignore something if it won't let you proceed

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mining-os-simpleminingnet-manage-your-gpu-farm-the-easy-way-30-days-free-1541084

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

Activity: 11

I have MSI Z170A SLI Plus and MSI Z270 GAMING PLUS if it works with 6 cards

The bios of the z170a - z270 is the same as the b250 but it does not work Huh There must be a way to make it work ¡¡¡
Activity: 4
hi

someone mining with motherboard msi b250 krait gaming?
I could not put it to work with 6 gpu

I've tried changing enable 4g enconding - disable audio - disable win 7 install - legacy 64mb
someone solution?

I tried out an MSI B250 Gaming M3 and could not get it stable with more than 3 cards. I could get it going with issues with 4 cards and never got it working with 6. I dunno if it is something with the MSI boards but I wont use them for mining, they just have too many issues in my experience.

Don't buy H270 or lower intel chipsets (inc. B250, ...). I bought 10x MSI H270 Gaming M3, top notch MBs but lack the ability to split 2 16x PCI-E to 6+ or 8 slots. No way. Get Z270s!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
smOS is simply THE BEST THING EVER.
Can't wait to have OC and fan control for Nvidia...!
OP, you are the real MVP.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Anybody got this issue before "A start job is running for raise network interfaces (5 mins 1 sec)" -- network cable is present but smOS bootup process seems to catch this. changed cable, change router port, changed USB drive, port etc.... all no cigar. Any ideas. Thanks
Activity: 49
hi

I've tried changing enable 4g enconding - disable audio - disable win 7 install - legacy 64mb
someone solution?

Only 4 gpu.
I use this mb for testing gpu and write vbios only
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
I dont know is it the best way or not.
but i did it anyway for NVIDIA rigs.

first it need ubuntu desktop
if you can pull pci id of each gpu using nvidia-smi and using some script to generate proper xorg.conf and run headless rig with fake monitor edid.bin.
overclocking and fan setting will be available using coolbits 31 and create auto launch OC at boot.
i modified nvOC oneBash script to make one master image that will work on any NVIDIA rigs (currently only tested on my GTC 10xx rigs).

Hopefully tytanick can do the best on NVIDIA OC and fan setting. Cant wait for it!
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
How to run different rigs on different pools , do not want to use the global settings. ?

here is 140 watt setting
If I do this on windows with clocking I get 1200 not 1012  we need clocking!!

How are you able to change power limit? Playing with the "Powerlimit (accepting values from 70-150)" yields no difference for me.

what cards do you have.  

I am using  2  1080ti cards

reference style.

mind you  if I do windows   I can get  1220  vs 1012 here so  he needs to improve this.

@ ty  nvidia is poised to take over from  amd as the premier cards to mine with.. please give us clocks.

@tomfullery

my  over clock is simply  140  

my cpu is i5 7500t

my board is gigabyte b250m

1 stick of ram I think 8gb

cards are

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-DirectX-12-TURBO-GTX1080TI-11G-11GB-352-Bit-GDDR5X-PCI-/382034122947?

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1330809-REG/msi_geforce_gtx_1080_ti.html#!
Activity: 1
Hi. Several months I use your assembly. Everything is fine. But there are wishes.
1. Whether it is possible as that to realize an opportunity to disperse cards personally? Via the interface.
2. It would be very desirable to learn if whether in plans to implement Android support? Much I am in traveling and sometimes it is extremely inconvenient to visit the website and still besides it is necessary the link every time from mail to pull.

And so all super. It's cool. Keep in there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 560
hi

someone solution?

I tried out an MSI B250 Gaming M3 and could not get it stable with more than 3 cards. I could get it going with issues with 4 cards and never got it working with 6. I dunno if it is something with the MSI boards but I wont use them for mining, they just have too many issues in my experience.
Activity: 11
hi

someone solution?
Activity: 10
How to run different rigs on different pools , do not want to use the global settings. ?

here is 140 watt setting

How are you able to change power limit? Playing with the "Powerlimit (accepting values from 70-150)" yields no difference for me.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

I have different emails for that purpose.

@ ty

here is 140 watt setting

Activity: 93
Merit: 11
Is there any chance of implementing CPU miners such as Claymore or stak's XMR?
Activity: 140
Jump to: