Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 406. (Read 835499 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hello Smiley

I will try to tell my story again.

There was 4 identical RIGs,every with 6xRX470 and mobo PRIME Z270-P.The was running for a month without problems.But its was need to be moved to other place.Now there 3 rigs to one place and 1rig to other.When i start them for 1st time in new place.The 3rigs,start mining in Dwarfpool(i know that cuz i see the mining speed in the pool),but they was RED(OFF) in simplemining.net dashboard.
     I decide to delete them from SMOS dashboard and after delete them i stop see them in dwarfpool.I plug a monitor to see what happens...and i saw that on every of 3 rigs :

When i put the pen drive with correct email ([email protected]),i can see, how linux is starting.....then i read :
 Checking Connection to Simplemining.net
There is no v1102 update
Download and write new config - ok
Registering rig at  Simplemining.net
Your email : [email protected]
#########################
Go to simplemining.net and login with your email to manage this rig
############Preparing miners###########
###########Overclocking############
/root/utils/oc_dpm.sh:line 6 [: null : integer expression expected  
/root/utils/oc_dpm.sh:line 21 [: null : integer expression expected  
/root/utils/oc_dpm.sh:line 39 [: null : integer expression expected
Invalid OC values : corenull memorynull,skipping OC
########Starting Miner##############
GO TO GLOBAL OPTIONS OR RELOAD RIG if you already configured options and this rig is new added!!!!
GO TO GLOBAL OPTIONS OR RELOAD RIG if you already configured options and this rig is new added!!!!

And this just start to looping and thats it.
No rig is shown in dashboard.
I tried different version of SMOS,new pen drive,new email,try reset bios to default and config again and nothing just looping go to global options and the RIG/rigs is not shown in Dashboard.I checked all risers,cables and etc.This is kinda strange cuz they work,normal i moved them and 1 work normal,others 3 just dont.

Anyone have idea what i can try...cuz i dont know i am gonna crazy!

Here is photo of monitor....sorry for the bad quality : https://scontent.fsof3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/19619590_1491598027550110_663971099_o.jpg?oh=754df7f184132991ee4bb101edd49787&oe=59574C55

Greetings!
Happy Mining!

this may sound illogical but since you are desperate.....  I would take the thumbdrive that works on the other rig.... clone it with HDDrawCopy and try again on the misbehaving rig
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello Smiley

I will try to tell my story again.

There was 4 identical RIGs,every with 6xRX470 and mobo PRIME Z270-P.The was running for a month without problems.But its was need to be moved to other place.Now there 3 rigs to one place and 1rig to other.When i start them for 1st time in new place.The 3rigs,start mining in Dwarfpool(i know that cuz i see the mining speed in the pool),but they was RED(OFF) in simplemining.net dashboard.
     I decide to delete them from SMOS dashboard and after delete them i stop see them in dwarfpool.I plug a monitor to see what happens...and i saw that on every of 3 rigs :

When i put the pen drive with correct email ([email protected]),i can see, how linux is starting.....then i read :
 Checking Connection to Simplemining.net
There is no v1102 update
Download and write new config - ok
Registering rig at  Simplemining.net
Your email : [email protected]
#########################
Go to simplemining.net and login with your email to manage this rig
############Preparing miners###########
###########Overclocking############
/root/utils/oc_dpm.sh:line 39 [: null : integer expression expected
Invalid OC values : corenull memorynull,skipping OC

And this just start to looping and thats it.
No rig is shown in dashboard.
I tried different version of SMOS,new pen drive,new email,try reset bios to default and config again and nothing just looping go to global options and the RIG/rigs is not shown in Dashboard.I checked all risers,cables and etc.This is kinda strange cuz they work,normal i moved them and 1 work normal,others 3 just dont.

Anyone have idea what i can try...cuz i dont know i am gonna crazy!

Here is photo of monitor....sorry for the bad quality : https://scontent.fsof3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/19619590_1491598027550110_663971099_o.jpg?oh=754df7f184132991ee4bb101edd49787&oe=59574C55

Greetings!
Happy Mining!
Activity: 11
Hi everyone, does anyone have an idea when simplemining will be adding nvidia overclocking support?

I would really like to overclock my GTX 1070 cards, but I have no idea how to do it now the simplemining os has been installed, or is there another way to do it without using the webinterface from simplemining?

Thnx!

Look for NVOC. Even has the latest CUDA implementation which is suppose to have better hashrate with no fee Smiley

Waiting for SMOS to implement as well.
Hi everyone, does anyone have an idea when simplemining will be adding nvidia overclocking support?

I would really like to overclock my GTX 1070 cards, but I have no idea how to do it now the simplemining os has been installed, or is there another way to do it without using the webinterface from simplemining?

Thnx!
Activity: 11
hi guys

anyone has any idea on how to get the external public ip of the miner using simplemining OS  website ? I have  remote rig and would like to know the public ip. I guess I could use some dynamic dnsregistration but would be great if simplemining os could add that to be displayed on the rig information page.
Activity: 66
Make 2 accounts for 2 miners.
Activity: 26
guys, if i have nvidia and rx rig. how do i split farming zcash for nvidia and eth for rx?
Activity: 21
hi, I just started your OS on my rig, but I can not find a neoscrypt option in global options in the website. Will it be supported? And another note: why there is no webbrowser in your system? It is a bit complicated to use another computer for first manage and settings via your website.

If you rig's ip address is 192.168.1.100 then open a browser to http://192.168.1.100:3333/
There is also a UDP socket you can connect to, dont havr the code by hand now but I do have a Python example somewhere. Ping me if you need it.
Activity: 1
I have been testing the Nvidia supported simplemining OS and I am wondering if anyone knows when or if it will support overclocking? I am really enjoying this software but I have mostly Nvidia cards for mining and would like to switch all my rigs over to simplemining once it supports overclocking.
Activity: 5
I'm using a dwarfpool, can someone please help me tuning the  email notifications.

http://static2.keep4u.ru/2017/06/28/smOSf0774.png
Tried the same in "bat"-file in windows - notifications are working.
Can someone point me what's wrong with my config.
Hello Smiley

Yesterday i moved my rigs with RX470 GPUs and Z270P mb.They work fine,i shut down them and remove the pen drives.I go to the new place start them and i get this after ##### Preparign Miners#####

/root/utils/oc_dpm.sh:line 29 [: null : integer expression expected

Incorect OC values,core null mem null,skipping oc

go to global options....

But the rig dont shown in dashboard in simplemining.net

I tried reinstal pren drives,chech risers, everything....

When i run them for 1st time in new place,they dont was shown in dashboard,but i see speed in dwarfpool,after that i delete them from dashboard cuz the was OFF,and now i cant see them in dashboard.
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
Has someone already mentioned that we need ethminer for the nvidia alpha as quick as possible?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi T .... regarding this issue with Claymore miner's ASM implementation affecting AMD cards - this could be a big problem in the next coming difficulty level... this is what I read.

While he is talking to AMD on resolving this.... can we get some housecleaning on sgminer (updated with ethash-new.cl) since its not affected.

Since almost 99% of smOS users mines ETH with Claymore.... I think we better have Plan B just in case.

Thanks

read more on the subject and seems that sgminer is likely also impacted .....
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I have tried to use SMOS RX version but at my monitor I only see console without input(or even GUI).
When I try to overclock my 6 470 GPUs(core 1070 mem 1800) it reboots. (((
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
hi, I just started your OS on my rig, but I can not find a neoscrypt option in global options in the website. Will it be supported? And another note: why there is no webbrowser in your system? It is a bit complicated to use another computer for first manage and settings via your website.
Activity: 1
Hi, you did a good job, thanks for simplemining. But i have a question. Will you share any API or WEB Service for watching our rigs? Because when GPU temperature increase then it throw error and stop mining. Again thanks for simplemining system.
Take care of yourself!
Activity: 66
How can I use 2 different miners for 1 account?
Activity: 49
How many gpus does smOS support? Sorry if it has been posted earlier in this thread. Thanks
I don't know the max but I run 8 GPUs on all of my rigs.
I think that the max for Linux was something like 24, way more than what you could plug it anyway...

Thanks for reply. I was actually looking to replace motherboards with new biostar motherboard with 12 pcie slots. Windows only supports 8 I thought smOS might be the option for 12 gpus.

12GPU smOS is supply
but you must edit vbois boost memory clock for last GPU
smOS overclock only 11GPU
Activity: 157
How many gpus does smOS support? Sorry if it has been posted earlier in this thread. Thanks
I think that the max for Linux was something like 24, way more than what you could plug it anyway...

Thanks for reply. I was actually looking to replace motherboards with new biostar motherboard with 12 pcie slots. Windows only supports 8 I thought smOS might be the option for 12 gpus.
Activity: 160
Jump to: