Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 2. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 10:13:20 PM
Q4 2018 there are so many scams. and until recently it seemed that only a few were successful. indeed, now in the selection process, we must be more selective in following the bounty or investing in the projeck
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 12, 2019, 09:58:50 PM
The cryptocurrency industry has changed a lot. But I think that now there are still so many reliable and promising projects. We need to be more picky when choosing a project.

Its true that this industry has changed a lot. 2018 is not good year for ICOs because many good project not reach the target but many scam ICOs in market. I think we should make analysis before join in some ICOs to avoid getting scammed
indeed not all ICOs are bad and not all good and of course there are still some good and reliable ICOs, but it is not easy to achieve success.
yes, of course we have to choose to choose the project, because the projects that look good are not necessarily going well, so we try to explore more deeply.
hopefully by 2019 many projects will succeed and hopefully it will run smoothly, and hopefully the scam project will decrease, so there won't be a lot of fraud. indeed all success definitely requires struggle.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
January 12, 2019, 09:46:22 PM
The cryptocurrency industry has changed a lot. But I think that now there are still so many reliable and promising projects. We need to be more picky when choosing a project.

Its true that this industry has changed a lot. 2018 is not good year for ICOs because many good project not reach the target but many scam ICOs in market. I think we should make analysis before join in some ICOs to avoid getting scammed
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 07:48:01 PM
indeed in the last year some ico projects that I met with scame, the project was lost in the middle of the road whether something happened and there was also a success but did not distribute the existing tokens.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 12, 2019, 07:37:30 PM
Yeah now a days it's very easy for devolopers to creat a project. So anyone creat a project with any random team. And most of it are fake or scam. For ethereum blockchain devloved a blockchain project is very easy and there is no charge to creat it. And many of them just create a website a tg channel adn then try to rise some money and then fully disappear. So I think we need some regulation to kill those scammy project. I know it's hard when this ecosystem will be regulated but without regulation it's really hard to stop this kind of spam scam or failed project.
Activity: 364
January 12, 2019, 07:17:48 PM
In 2018, I was faced with a lot of fraudulent projects. It upset me very much, because it brought me big losses.
Activity: 882
January 12, 2019, 07:16:32 PM
Scams are everywhere, every industry they exist. So in order not to become a victim investors should become more vigilant, by doing own research and look for a genuine one. Good projects can be counted by fingers so be aware.
even good projects in market being scam after the developers team feel stuck with their development.scammer not only coming in new projects, old project could be too.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 12, 2019, 07:11:54 PM
Yes, they never think of resting just as you never stop thinking of making money so for you not to be down on this you need more effort like double the amount of bounty campaign you do so as to make something good of at least two or three of them, because the more you participate the chances you have. Ji
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
January 12, 2019, 06:57:09 PM
Scams are everywhere, every industry they exist. So in order not to become a victim investors should become more vigilant, by doing own research and look for a genuine one. Good projects can be counted by fingers so be aware.
Activity: 392
January 12, 2019, 06:48:51 PM
I think that after a while the cryptocurrency market will be cleared of fraudulent projects. I hope that the year 2019 will be interesting for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
January 12, 2019, 06:27:20 PM
Scammers understand that investors and bounty hunters are developing and becoming smarter, now it is much easier for us to identify scam projects, because we have a wealth of experience. Therefore, they are doing their best to keep the market that is slipping away from their hands.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
January 12, 2019, 06:24:07 PM
this is indeed very boring. many people feel that they are at a great disadvantage with the market going down plus the number of scam projects. bounty participants became many who did not get payment
I also think that market going down is a disadvantages but at the same time I am optimistic about going up. But a lots of scam ico, bounty, airdrop also making people too much hopeless. And also few legit projects giving reward to the hunters while also real hunters being looser for bounty managers. Either they are stealing, do not know how to check participants and their task as a real fake people getting reward which was right to get by legit users.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 09:44:02 PM
In 2018 there were indeed many projects that ended in scams. Many people were also pre-established because they had been blown up with the dream of a successful ICO sale but it ended tragically. I hope that no one experiences excessive depression so intends to choose a bad decision. It seems that we need specific tips for choosing projects with real vision and success.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 09:40:47 PM
hahahahaha I feel the same bro, from 10 project I follow 3 scam 3 not reach the cap 2 not get the payment 2 get the payment Smiley)) it hurts
Activity: 401
January 10, 2019, 08:51:07 PM
According to our knowledge, 2018 is a lot of projects or companies that are scam and that is what has happened until now there still seem to be a number of projects ending and it is difficult to start a good project now, so my advice you should be careful to choose or invest in fraud projects.

Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
January 10, 2019, 07:51:45 PM

Like choosing straw in a pile of needles that is very difficult to get. This will always continue for some time. starting to doubt about the bounty
Activity: 420
January 10, 2019, 07:47:44 PM
There is a wrong notion by so many people that all ICOs are scam, which i will say its not.
If truly they are as bad as we think, then there will not be any project that will succeed or remain for long.
To be sure of the kind of project you are dealing even, before participating in it, try to do your research to be sure it is genuine.
Activity: 588
January 10, 2019, 07:42:49 PM
A very bad year of falling prices resulted in many projects failing and late payments to bounty hunters. And many coins delay entering the exchange market because it will have an impact on the price of coins collapsing and companies going bankrupt. And I think all of this happened in 2018 and in 2019 we hope everything will be reversed and crypto can recover.
copper member
Activity: 287
January 10, 2019, 07:39:25 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
If you are doing bounty,  make sure to check first he legitimacy of project and don't just work.  Work smartly.  It's not convinient to do all the projects in bitcointalk.  Just do the worthy ones.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
January 10, 2019, 07:29:29 PM
This is the best evidence of the decline of Ethereum.
The abuse of ICO has caused countless scammers to get rich overnight. So the cryptocurrency market in the next 1-2 years will be very bad until the scammers disappear and the cryptocurrency will recover.
Scammers will never disappear. They will always be around us but with other shapes, and look for opportunities to scam us again. We need to be careful in new projects that appear now
Damn, I don't want to say about it. But that is the reality, the acts of fraud in crypto investment project will never disappear! Because, just from stupid ideas by irresponsible parties, it can be called as a project as a way to scammed investors.
Pages:
Jump to: