Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 25. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I also think with you that most will be worthless. Because most are joining an ICO, they then immediately sell tokens that of course the value of tokens will decrease further. Moreover, too much altcoin circulating in the market is not possible to survive it all.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Already happening to many new coins as they do not provide any real value. Only those coins will survive which have got a good team behind them and offer some unique features.
Activity: 134
Bitcoin is as virtual as credit cards and online banking networks that people use every day. Bitcoin can be used for online payments and in real stores, as well as any other kind of money.
Activity: 18
they're nothing but another scheme to make money for its devs. I believe that 90% of the existing coins are nothing really special
Activity: 168
Many PPT cryptocurrencies that have no practical application will be eliminated in the market!
For practical applications such as BTC, eth, and eos, the cryptocurrency will be more and more expensive!
Activity: 104
If it were true to zero, it would have a bad effect on the crypto, but I do not think that would be achieved.There will be a lot of crypto out there that seems legit but if you look closer, they are just another scheme to make money for its devs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Yes, I also agree with that. It could be a crypto currency to be worthless. Crypto currency that can not compete with other crypto currencies will be selected by nature. They will be extinct. That's why there needs to be technological innovations that could be added to the crypto currency. Such, technological innovations make why the coins are worth having. If a crypto currency just follows a trend without a clear technological plan for its innovation then it is useless. In addition, there is a need for a planned marketing and promotion strategy to market of the crypto currency in the market. If this is not planned then the crypto currency is more abandoned.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Those who hate or dont buy bitcoin, are they well educated about bitcoin ?  I believe NO, But i am pretty sure you're. Try to explain them what is bitcoin and block chain. Tell them how it works. If they don't believe in your words just leave them. Because its not your fault they're unaware about bitcoin's advantage.
Activity: 5
its posible cryptocurrencies will crash xD
cuz many ppl just looking bounty
and not much investor
Activity: 140
Most of the tokens are worthless, and I think it's going to happen in the future.

Many of these tokens are not supported by their actual use, and I don't know how they relate to the blockchain.

They just exist to make money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I think it is going to be the truth, all of crypto just logically can't succeed. It's hard to predict now which coins will stay on the market and which will turn to zero, but there are coins in which stable success we can be sure, it's Bitcoin and Etherum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It depends on what cryptocurrencies are you holding, but most the crypto are profitable to earn and never been go to zero digit.
Activity: 75
This is true. But if we observe the current situation of cryptocurrencies in the market then we can say that they will not crash to zero because their demands are very high as they are getting popular due to their huge profit margins.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
Most cryptocurrencies are shitcoins, so yes.
Activity: 224
No one can say that crypto currency is become crash to zero because this is just a prediction and no proof. If someone say that make sure that they have a proof and they saw that it will happened.
Although we don’t know what will happen in coming years  but I can’t imagine that it will.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
If most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero of course this has an impact on bitcoin because investors are not interested in others, I hope there is a balance and altcoins users can also survive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Unfortunately, most stock markets do not gain new buckets. Because of the poor performance of the market, each project does not have good support, so the values go back to zero. As long as the market does not come alive, we will see that there are more and more plunges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I don't think that it would ever happen. A lot of people have been spreading fake news about cryptocurrency which has certainly affected the price of it.
Activity: 88
Yes, it is possible that coins that do not have supporters will not survive in the market will die but that is not bitcoin.
Activity: 12
No, I don't think so, Maximum coins have no value after a while. But there is still some good coin in the market. The article writer can't ignore ethereum or bitcoin. If you check him then you may see he has crypto coin too. Actually, these Article writers have no sense. They are writing negativity to get some newbie views. Only scam projects fall to zero, and those that do not deal with it. Other worthy projects will always live. Yes, the price will constantly change in different directions, but it is always in the market conditions
Pages:
Jump to: