Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 26. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I do not mind any outstanding news that I am convinced and believe that Cryptocurrency will never be zero
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
It is only a prediction and predictions are only for future so, don't worry now.
Activity: 361
Some cryptos will crash to zero, yes I side with that. Remember also there are always successful ones. Those who succeed are more than those who fail. 
Activity: 30
Invested on countless shitcoins in the past and currently, most of them have already halted operation and the poor investors are left holding worthless bags on them.

Truly correct, that’s why other cryptocurrencies that has poor founding turn into zero…It is not a new thing, as a normal business there is always called bankruptcy if the business has a luck of qualities and planning, so do cryptocurrency. What should we do then? Then we must be clever in choosing what kind of crypto we will choose and invest in.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
The problem with cryptospace is that it is very new. Meaning, that nobody, but literally nobody, knows for certain what will happen and what not in the future. It is only guessing really, and they may pose as experts, but the truth is that you might as well listen to your neighbours chat, there would be the same amount of merit to it.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
This is partly true, but I'm sure that a small number of coins will disappear. Yes, it is possible that many will fall in price, but will not disappear!
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
There might just be some authenticity in this statement , most will crush but not all, thing is the ones that will crash have poor project plans, poor projects, low quality products, tht will never get public approval, that's the core reason as to why they will end
A time will come when most people are just going to stop using certain cryptos and with that happening, the value is start dropping over a period of time till no one uses it anymore and it gets to zero.
ONe Social Network.
There might just be some authenticity in this statement , most will crush but not all, thing is the ones that will crash have poor project plans, poor projects, low quality products, tht will never get public approval, that's the core reason as to why they will end
Activity: 122
This is crypto just like most businesses and if you don't prepare well, you will definitely crush. It is true that most projects crush down but the best projects with good team and great partners always survive. It is therefore very necessary to take all these into consideration before investing in any project.
Activity: 252
the most important is to know to recognize which cryptos it'll let to exists. because this moment there are signals about it. the exchanges like bittrex are erasing some currencies, the Verge's hack, etc.
Activity: 733
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I do not think sure if the btc will return to the zero position, I can only be sure if the current btc will always grow tall and can be a high valuable coin. so this is not a good statement and just an issue.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
Actually this is true, most tokens have no value but I think it will happen in the future not now. Most are in bubble, because majority of people buy them at the beginning without any success.
 You're right, this is a big problem. I am a bounty hunter and, unfortunately, tokens with no value are very common or lose value very quickly.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

That's depend on how a team or developer will handle the popularity, usage and listings of a coin. However, every single day, there are new coins being presented in the market. There may be cryptos that will turn to zero but not most of them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
cryptocurrency is like other business there is no much difference but at the same time we should understand nt all cryptocurrency turn  to zero it is misconception
Activity: 263
Analyst Stephen Innes draws attention to the fact that when it comes to risky assets, their cost is sometimes changed by 50%. Traders are guided by this figure when they start buying stocks during a crisis. But in a situation where the value of a global digital asset has collapsed, the limit may be even lower. Losses will be huge
yes you are right and that is for sure, but i feel it will take so long to happen because i see bitcoin has a very high demand when bitcoin prices collapse will always always buy it and make bitcoin price becomes difficult to to zero price.
Activity: 157
I think the current crypto ecosystem is similar to Web 1.0 and the dot-com bubble.

Many ICOs will be overrated and many companies are trying to solve problems and add value by throwing the blockchain at it. Many of these will have zero value as the product either isn't that good, or simply isn't relevant.

However, the few that do make it will see their value skyrocket, and go on to become the Amazon or Netflix of crypto 
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Among the long list of cryptocurrency, there is definitely some cryptocurrency that will not survive and just drops its value to zero. It will become useless because it is not in demand.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Most cryptocurrencies launched on basis of new technology and new product or company would surely crash to zero. But there are cryptocurrencies which will be there, their price may fall drastically, but they would be still used. Mostly coins for transaction with great features will be left over.
Nearly maximum ICOs will not be there in the scenario by next 10 years. Very few and rare ones will be there, no doubt.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117

What do you think ?

The main reason why many cryptocurrencies are losing their value is because they do not have strong community. The users of their product stopped to buy and use their product because there is no improvement that is happening.
Pages:
Jump to: