Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 27. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 108
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Maybe the guys are right to say some cryptocurrencies will be valued at zero only because they have nothing to offer which also likely the reason why bitcoin price has slowed down because money is moving out of the bitcoin purse and into these worthless coins purse which one day will be zero. As potential investors lets take it up on ourselves not to invest in any random projects to avoid falling in the trap of investing in shitcoins!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yeah they are correct in saying that most of the crypto currencies are going to end up becoming obsolete and dieing. Just look at the top 100 coins three years ago and today more than 90% of those coins are no where to be seen. Also, as the crypto world innovates the older technologies are going to become obsolete and make way for newer innovations.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Most of cryptocurrencies their distribution is just to make money, they do not have any new technology behind them, they have little to do with the blockchain, so the final death of most cryptocurrencies is inevitable.
Activity: 212
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
yes, this is very true. most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero. there are a lot of new cryptocurrencies every day, not all of them will survive, in fact, only a little will remain

Yes, I definitely agree with your argument. With these cryptocurrency that have existed nit all of them will have a value. Some of them may just marked on the history but will not survive in the future.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The past years of cryptocurrency had proven the possibility of any projects failure. More than 60% of projects failed due to the team behind it and the products. Most projects related to technology had thrived compare to blockchain applicable to other sectors. Research into projects is very important now than in previous years, more so is to discuss the project idea in relevant social media.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
Cryptocurrency will crash to zero so it's not only bitcoin right,another altcoin going to zero but i don't believe it's seem impossible
Moreover, many altcoins whose development is not clear. Usually derived from ICO projects that failed or did not continue the project. The slight market interest makes the altcoin price unchanged. As we know, the price of cryptocurrency is strongly influenced by demand and supply. Here applies the economic law.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
yes, this is very true. most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero. there are a lot of new cryptocurrencies every day, not all of them will survive, in fact, only a little will remain
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Indeed, many tokens do not cost anything, because they did not provide a useful product, and their price is kept only on marketing. I do not think that all crypto-currencies will be zero, there are useful products and working technologies. And in the most important currency Bitcoin comes big players with big money.
Activity: 364

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Yeah that's true as most currency has no proven products that can attract more buyers and those who had push thru hype will most likely crash to zero. As investors, we need to thoroughly research and check the team and their roadmaps if they are working on it before it's too late to sell our funds.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Nobody really knows what the future lies ahead of cryptocurrencies but one thing is for sure that when bitcoin is always around and remains dominant as it is, then i think there's nothing to worry about cryptos' future at all. I am just thinking that the link given was all about FUD and nothing to worry about.

If you already know the price will go back to 0 why you do not sell at the high price now because eventually Bitcoin will be at the price 0 back.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
In my opinion, i do not think that most Cryptocurrencies will crash to zero. They might drop near zero but dropping into zero is impossible. This Cryptocurrencies were made because they run in a platform that requires a currency. They keep working and working because they have internal operating systems that keeps them working. If all platforms are made to do this then i guess the value of Cryptocurrencies will go up and down.
Activity: 268

What do you think ?

We all know that not all cryptocurrencies has the potential to stay high all the time, some of them will crash or will be extinct sooner or later. The best thing we can do about this is to be smart on choosing which cryptocurrency we are going to invest the most so that we can avoid loosing large amount of money if ever an unfortunate event happens to the coin we mistakenly chose.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
market always have it’s winners and losers. Some coins are bubble, some scam, a lot of projects couldn’t handle and fix problems. But still there is a huge amount of promising, break-through ICO`s.  Coins like NEO, Zilliqa, EOS a lot of people find it promising, including me. And I am not even talking about ETH and BT which have already proved they can handle a lot. So I don’t believe everything will fall to zero
Activity: 48
simple ICO or Simple and cheap Crypto's yes thats a bubble i think it will takes 2or3 years...
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
I don't think this is possible to happen. There are so many tokens with huge ideas and use cases and more tokens are emerging daily. Personally I think reducing all this efforts to zero is not possible. But there is a possibility that some projects might fail.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I think that is only the predictions of some people that most of the crypto currencies will crash to zero but maybe in the future it will happen we cannot probe it until we didin't seen in the market only the weak blockchain has the possibility to crash it to zero.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Nobody really knows what the future lies ahead of cryptocurrencies but one thing is for sure that when bitcoin is always around and remains dominant as it is, then i think there's nothing to worry about cryptos' future at all. I am just thinking that the link given was all about FUD and nothing to worry about.
Activity: 364

What do you think ?

I think it has been said thousand times in earlier since the crypto world is created. Many company may goes to zero but it cannot be said in general that all crypto currency will be zero. So, we should study the market properly and invest in good asset so that the probability of risk may become less.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency will crash to zero so it's not only bitcoin right,another altcoin going to zero but i don't believe it's seem impossible
Activity: 812
it may agree that most of the crypto coins will return to zero. because a lot of crypto coins especially in altcoin that now have a very precise competition, if the competition leads to some coins that are not able to compete I think will return to zero quickly and it will definitely happen.
Pages:
Jump to: