Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 28. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
 To some extent, i agree that the currencies might fll to zero, But again, its all about the value of these coins. High quality coins will  be here to stay and their value will not be low either, they will come at a price as they present a solution to a problem, these will not crash to zero, poor quality coins will fade off at some point, inevitably
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Those new coins are likely to lose value in a short time. Most coins will disappear, but the remaining encrypted currencies will become more powerful. I think bitcoin is always the best choice.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
nt most of the crypto currency crash at all but few crypto currency will see downfall may be the intention of the coin formation may be wrong
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
I am not sure, but as a good wisher, I don't think so. Though, we have more than 1500 Crypto Coins listed in the Coinmarketcap. Most of the coin just got listed there try to keep some attention, Most of the coins have not any product value.

So, You could be right by this term, Most of the shit coin will be no more after few years, the Only good currency will survive in the crypto market. Day by Day, the crypto platform will be terrible. So, By coinmarketcap volume, I think only 1-300 Coins can survive, other coins will be no more, Maybe. This is just my opinion.
Activity: 156
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Cryptocurrency is unpredictable. One can never assure the foreseeable future, therefore it is uncertain if crypto will fall to zero or shall rise. However, there are so many coins like TAU which I purchased a month back and am completely satisfied by its performance. So I would say Cryptocurrency should not fall to zero in future.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think it's quite normal because I see the price of cryptocurrency is not worth it and it can be valuable and expensive because bitcoin has a very good development and definitely bitcoin can get back to zero again.
Activity: 188

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
It can not be said that Cryptocurrencies will crash to zero. There are so many coins working with diligence and giving excellent outcomes. PRG for instance is working after the Paragon Space, Ethereum could be the next Apple according to Steve Wozniak. In a similar way, there are alt coins working efficiently, there is no way cryptocurrency will fall to zero.
Activity: 192
I think not all cryptocurrency will be zero. Some will remain the basis and For me no one knows what will happen in the coming years, I just hope for the best.  Smiley
Activity: 209
Today in the market, besides the currencies that have gained worldwide fame, there are hundreds of digital money, and it is impossible according to the laws of competition, so that the price of all of them will certainly grow. To keep their course and place on the market will be those crypto-currencies that benefit in specific niches-for example, they are used as a means of payment in smart contracts or for the payment of freelancers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

What do you think ?

Well this is somewhat true since there are a lot of coin out there that has no real use so I think they are going to that path but for those crypto that has a good project and its already working I doubt if they will be zero. The longer they will stay and keep on improving their service then the valuable they will be.
Activity: 378
It could happen, It depends on the market demand. If demand is in great demand then the positive impact of the price will increase in the cryptocurrency market. But the negative impact if market demand is not in accordance with the wishes of the target market so bitcoin can drop instantly drastically. Cool
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I don't believe that most of cryptocurrencies will crash to zero, tge price of cryptocurrencies may get lower or decreases but it won't be down to zero.
I agree with you. Most cryptocurrency will not crash to zero, it will grow more after a long run. It tends to get high and not to be down. As long as people will keep in investing, it will continue to rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
You said "some cryptos", yes it is true specially those cryptos that has only few support from the community that moment may come that it will turn on to a shit coin but if the project has big community a good and useful project it is impossible to die. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
yes it was for me only the news, not most but some. You know crypto market caps will reach trillion usd and that is why more crypto projects mean more market holder holders. So most people buy it at the beginning without success.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10

What do you think ?

Yes, not all crypto will be successful, and there will be crypto that will die, and in crypto only coins that have a good project that is accepted by the community and can survive.
Activity: 294
Most tokens have no value recently, So More and more new ICO projects look more like a scam and it only happens if the project behind it fails. So that's why Most cryptocurrency will crash to zero.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Yeah actually this might happen to the cryptocurrencies no one uses it everyday. Like no trading and buying happens. But I think it will take a year for it to become zero value in the market and I hope they will do something about that.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I don't believe that most of cryptocurrencies will crash to zero, tge price of cryptocurrencies may get lower or decreases but it won't be down to zero.
Activity: 180
Yes, since there are over 1600 different cryptocurrencies in the market as of now, most of them might end up to zero. But, the popular coins won't be as affected by it. The famous coins like Bitcoin, Etherum, Ripple, Litecoin have a lot of backing and I doubt those people would ever let it fall to the Zero level.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

What do you think ?

That's impossible, crypto market has already reached a couple of billions of dollars.
I can't imagine BTC costing $0.01 - there is no such thing except for the nucreal war destructing all the electronic infrastructure that could lead to such a situation.
Pages:
Jump to: