Pages:
Author

Topic: Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero - page 29. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
cryptocurrency is unpredictable. So no one can predict what might gonna happen on the prices of cryptocurrency. It is just a piece of advice that if you are investing into cryptocurrency make sure to invest in a right coin and invest only what you can afford to lose.  In this crypto world you may lose big or you may win also bigtime. It is risky but for me it is worth risking for.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
Actually this is true, most tokens have no value but I think it will happen in the future not now. Most are in bubble, because majority of people buy them at the beginning without any success.

According to all my experiences, Cryptocurrencies maybe turn to zero but If I’m not mistaken that in the future the founder of these will probably create a new currency so do not bother if Cryptocurrency will crash to zero there will be a thing that saves us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
I prefer to choose the company of bitcoin than to the company of alternative coin who will take control of market because in bitcoin you will be profitable enough that everyone dreams to happen. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
no, it will not
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Yes, I do agree with this statement since most of cryptocurrencies are useless enough and is only been used to make money from investors.
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
only speculation of pessimistic zero coin holders...
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
There’s a possibility that the most in cryptocurrency will crash to zero because we don’t know what will happen next  but as of now I can’t see any threat that issue might happen right now.
Activity: 53
Yes, it is very likely that coins become worthless and die when they completely lose investors and are rivaled by many new altcoins, unless they hire a professional development team and try to fix deficiencies on their coins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Those cryptocurrency that will crazh to zero are those being raised without any good project. I'm sure that those who have a great project, team and right investment will continue to be successful and will gain further appreciation in the market. But yes, many will not survive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
In fact, I'm not sure that this will happen! There are no prerequisites for this. Yes, some currencies will disappear, but the fact that the majority will not disappear I'm sure!
Activity: 434
For me it is depends if the most in cryptocurrency will crash to zero because we can’t know what will be happen in next years of this business but in the other hand there’s no possibility that most cryptocurrency will crash to zero because they are very well known business in this industry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The market is tough only the best coins will survive
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
If more people will believe with this such kind of FUD it could affect the possible development of crptocurrencies as well as its system improvement in transaction that could result for the fall of the economy and market of bitcoin. Yet, there a much more people who indeed trust bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies specially on investments, transaction and trading that could debunk this claim.
Bitcoin miners are no longer a profitable investment for new Bitcoin users. If you want a small miner to play around with mining, go for it. But don’t treat your home mining operation as an investment or expect to get a return.
There is no official Bitcoin price. Bitcoin’s price is set by whatever people are willing to pay. CoinDesk’s price index is a good resource.
Activity: 25
 most tokens have no value but I think it will happen in the future not now. Most are in bubble, because majority of people buy them at the beginning without any success.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
"Most cryptocurrencies will crash to zero" - this is the result of the Crypto market. But now I think this will not happen. The Crypto market continues to exist as investors remain and it will stay until investors invest in it.
Activity: 95
I do not think that . If a coin is valuable and is used by many users for actual payments, why is it zero? This only happens with non-real pennies.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
As quoted from CNBC there is a cryptocurrency will be zero.

What do you think ?

https://www. cnbc. com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I think the consideration is the idea that there are just so many cryptocurrencies in the market right now. And so, most of them are destined to die out and, basically, fall down to zero value. However, there are still some, most of them are the seasoned ones, that would have a legit shot of making it big. The market just has a big number of coins that are only present because developers are trying to ride the hype, and so, sooner or later, those coins that has no sustainable objectives would surely be gone.
Activity: 231
Crypto-currencies are a super-volatile class of assets, the prices of which can collapse to zero at any time. Do not invest in them more than you are ready to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: