Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 183. (Read 908613 times)

legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2014, 03:32:48 PM
Still waiting on my ~100 BTC withdrawal.  Their news update says that failed transactions should now be refunded, definitely not the case.

my condolences that is truly awful. I never used the mt gox scan before saying 83 of 2500 and the percentage does that mean im 83d in que to get processed?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 04, 2014, 03:20:22 PM
Still waiting on my ~100 BTC withdrawal.  Their news update says that failed transactions should now be refunded, definitely not the case.
legendary
February 04, 2014, 02:17:59 PM
mine was in the que said 230 of 2500 then went up when i hit mgtox skan . not able to find address in mt gox skan anymore  Is it supposed to say completed? first time i used skan sorry for my newbness

83 of 2000 plus ransactions 4 percent
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 04, 2014, 02:00:16 PM
Stuck with Goxbux too :/
Activity: 784
Merit: 1001
February 04, 2014, 01:47:49 PM
do you get notified by mtgox that your bitcoins are back in your account or do you have to keep checking your account?

You have to keep checking your account. I have not received any sort of notification.

btw - they did not return the withdrawal fees.
legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
February 04, 2014, 01:47:03 PM
Ah!  So Mt. Gox was doing their accounting from a proprietary database and someone was using said database to pilfer BTC, eh?  No wonder a lot of their staff was let go.
How on earth did you make that up?  Including the part about letting people go.  MtGox has hired dozens of people lately just to keep up with support.

No, it is not a database problem.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1001
February 04, 2014, 01:45:38 PM
do you get notified by mtgox that your bitcoins are back in your account or do you have to keep checking your account?

It is now returned after being stuck 7 days. So check the date/time of your btc withdrawals.
My returns do not appear to have been timed like that. I had 5 withdrawals all returned to me within a 31 second window, even though the withdrawals occurred up to two days apart. My guess is that this is a new bandaid and that the returns were done manually.
legendary
February 04, 2014, 01:41:30 PM

kept checking my account no emails from gox  tried withdrawl about an hour ago still nothing recieved.
Activity: 11
February 04, 2014, 01:22:56 PM
ah ok - so after 7 days coins are returned to you? Is this working days or just completed days?

my two withdrawals...

9.51pm UK time 29th Jan
2.35pm UK time 30th Jan

One lot back to me tomorrow and one lot back to me Thursday then....hopefully?
legendary
Activity: 1428
February 04, 2014, 01:17:53 PM

It is now returned after being stuck 7 days. So check the date/time of your btc withdrawals.
February 04, 2014, 01:12:04 PM
legendary
February 04, 2014, 01:06:01 PM
i got the 1.1 bitcoin back in my wallet and sent out again , here we go again
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
February 04, 2014, 01:03:12 PM
So Sturle, what date is the SEPA queue up to right now? Can u check on IRC?
IRC has been very noisy for the last couple of days due to a DDoS against Freenode and BTC withdrawal issues.  Last report I got was Sunday.  They were processing SEPA withdrawals from 2013-12-30.

What I believe was the root cause of the BTC withdrawal problems has been removed.  It can only get better from here.  But MtGox have a lot of cleaning up to do, because their database of unspent coins contain a lot of coins which have been spent, and may lack a lot of coins (txid:txout references) which are unspent.  If I am right, this is a very complex issue and not easy to clean up.  I'd guess a couple days more of problems until everything is sorted out and accounted for.  I will leave it up to MtGox to disclose the details.

Ah!  So Mt. Gox was doing their accounting from a proprietary database and someone was using said database to pilfer BTC, eh?  No wonder a lot of their staff was let go.

I hope the database in which Mt. Gox keeps our KYC dox is more secure.  But I kind of doubt it.

Maybe some day Mt. Gox will stop losing control of their databases.  As my friend who is an operating room nurse says: "The bleeding always stops."

Activity: 8
February 04, 2014, 12:29:19 PM
yep..mine are not either...not one of six made from the 27 th onwards....but they left the scanner....lost in space now?

The second in limbo transaction to which I was referring (2-3 days old) also disappeared from the Skanner, and hasn't been refunded.
??
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 04, 2014, 12:04:04 PM
yep..mine are not either...not one of six made from the 27 th onwards....but they left the scanner....lost in space now?
Activity: 56
February 04, 2014, 12:01:50 PM
Although MtGox say all stuck transactions have been refunded - mine have not (as of yet). Is anyone else still waiting for their coins to be put back into their account?

mine haven't been returned either, i thought they returned older coins first ? i.e more than 10 days, mine has been in the limbo for about 7 days
February 04, 2014, 12:00:11 PM
Although MtGox say all stuck transactions have been refunded - mine have not (as of yet). Is anyone else still waiting for their coins to be put back into their account?
Activity: 8
February 04, 2014, 11:57:17 AM
Hello everyone,

As MtGox's Update announcement said, the frozen transactions got cancelled and BTC was refunded (just got my BTC refunded in my MtGox wallet).

Tried making a new transaction despite having another one in limbo, and guess what? It went through and appeared on the blockchain in a matter of seconds!

Just saying so that those of us waiting on numb transactions can regain some hope - the hope that the frozen BTC and all of the remaining BTC in our MtGox wallets entirely migrate to another exchange sooner than later!

Activity: 56
February 04, 2014, 11:18:15 AM

12:52 < x> MagicalTux: why can't we see the raw transactions anymore on https://data.mtgox.com/api/0/bitcoin_tx.php ?
12:53 <@MagicalTux> x, because phantomcircuit found a security issue with showing this

why can't we see the raw transactions anymore ?
because people figured out gox is faking txns? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=314901.0;all
Jump to: