Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 184. (Read 908613 times)

legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
February 04, 2014, 11:14:53 AM
I will leave it up to MtGox to disclose the details.
no please don't leave it to them! If you know WTF is going on, explain to people, otherwise be ignored for spreading fud
nothing works right now, gox is saying small txn should be ok and it is complete BS, i send several 0.3 btc txns and all but one failed.
somebody said that small is not amount but size, so in this case why even bother to mention it on a support site, if i can't control the size of a txn
A small tx is likely to use fewer inputs.  Because an unknown portion of the inputs MtGox may attempt to use are void, the chance of failure is higher the more inputs your tx require.

What I believe was the root cause of the BTC withdrawal problems has been removed.
what do you believe is the root case, i beg you don't be so mysterious
No, I will leave it up to MtGox due to the risk of disclosing too many details prematurely, and because there are enough people spreading rumours already.  People will always think the rumours are better than the truth anyway.  Since I have no other knowledge about MtGox's wallet than what can be deduced from previous delayed transactions, my explanation will have a few assumptions in it as well.

Here is everything disclosed by MtGox until now:
Quote from: MagicalTux on #mtgox
12:52 < x> MagicalTux: why can't we see the raw transactions anymore on https://data.mtgox.com/api/0/bitcoin_tx.php ?
12:53 <@MagicalTux> x, because phantomcircuit found a security issue with showing this
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 04, 2014, 11:14:08 AM
I'd guess a couple days more of problems until everything is sorted out and accounted for.

A bold claim. I do hope it proves true though.

PhydeauxLeChien = sturle? or you know what sturle is thinking? or you both are MtGox bots?
February 04, 2014, 10:35:23 AM
I will leave it up to MtGox to disclose the details.

no please don't leave it to them! If you know WTF is going on, explain to people, otherwise be ignored for spreading fud
nothing works right now, gox is saying small txn should be ok and it is complete BS, i send several 0.3 btc txns and all but one failed.
somebody said that small is not amount but size, so in this case why even bother to mention it on a support site, if i can't control the size of a txn

What I believe was the root cause of the BTC withdrawal problems has been removed.

what do you believe is the root case, i beg you don't be so mysterious
legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
February 04, 2014, 10:28:15 AM
So Sturle, what date is the SEPA queue up to right now? Can u check on IRC?
IRC has been very noisy for the last couple of days due to a DDoS against Freenode and BTC withdrawal issues.  Last report I got was Sunday.  They were processing SEPA withdrawals from 2013-12-30.

What I believe was the root cause of the BTC withdrawal problems has been removed.  It can only get better from here.  But MtGox have a lot of cleaning up to do, because their database of unspent coins contain a lot of coins which have been spent, and may lack a lot of coins (txid:txout references) which are unspent.  If I am right, this is a very complex issue and not easy to clean up.  I'd guess a couple days more of problems until everything is sorted out and accounted for.  I will leave it up to MtGox to disclose the details.
Activity: 42
February 04, 2014, 10:21:18 AM
I withdrew 800E on 2014/01/28
Still waiting...

What are the transfer times for SEPA in EUrope (that's what i used)

According to some info I read on these boards, SEPAs take around a month nowdays. I made a withdrawal on the 29th, so let's wait together till the beginning of March... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2014, 10:13:26 AM
my stuck transaction certainly has not been refunded and it was more then limited users
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 04, 2014, 10:06:21 AM
I withdrew 800E on 2014/01/28
Still waiting...

What are the transfer times for SEPA in EUrope (that's what i used)
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2014, 08:56:05 AM
Week 2 my withdrawl to online wallet has not been processed. Support ignoring all my email except sending me 2 to tell me with developmental team. If you don't process a transaction you can send it anywhere you want. Ignoring emails is classic ponzi behavior as no legitimate  company would go that route.  Mt gox is a criminal and thief.  

BCbitcoin

Activity: 41

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering]
Today at 09:08:58 AM
Reply with quote  #3366
I just had a 1/27 stuck btc withdrawal credited back to my account. There was no mention of the credit in the boilerplate message I got from gox in response to my ticket but the goxcoins are in my account now so I guess I roll the dice again on a withdrawal?

thats the exac date mine go stuck  jan 27 monday. you will probably get your transaction and my 200 dollar markup i spent to convert cash to bicoins will go towards paying out other customers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 04, 2014, 08:14:51 AM
So Sturle, what date is the SEPA queue up to right now? Can u check on IRC?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
February 04, 2014, 08:14:42 AM

According to the 25 days estimate, I should be able to get my JPY cash on the Feb 15th/16th.

my friend initiated JPY withdrawal on Jan 7 and got it on Jan 28 (Mizuho bank). It used to be couple of days max. I wonder if JPY withdrawals to JNB account are actually faster. Has anyone successfully withdrawn JPYs to JNB recently?

I made a JPY withdrawal through my JapaNet bank account on Jan 28th, today still waiting.

I made two withdrawals on 8th and 9th Jan, JPY to japanese account.

The first completed end last week, the 2nd completed  today.

Making another withdrawal today, will update on how long that takes.

So that amounts to 22/23 business days waiting time.
Wondering whether JNB is really faster. It should be. Will create a JNB account today.

My withdrawal on JNB account is in confirmed status since January 28th ... i'm not so sure it is faster  Sad

ok tks. let us hope for the better.
Activity: 80
February 04, 2014, 08:06:39 AM
February 04, 2014, 07:19:47 AM
For me it's the same. Now i have tried to withdraw smaller quantity(0.5 BTC)and one is on blockchain,the other three withrawal are blocked.

that's really shitty, but at least you are recovering some fund, not sure if this hassle will ever end.
Activity: 4
February 04, 2014, 07:17:04 AM
For me it's the same. Now i have tried to withdraw smaller quantity(0.5 BTC)and one is on blockchain,the other three withrawal are blocked.
Activity: 80
February 04, 2014, 06:34:38 AM

According to the 25 days estimate, I should be able to get my JPY cash on the Feb 15th/16th.

my friend initiated JPY withdrawal on Jan 7 and got it on Jan 28 (Mizuho bank). It used to be couple of days max. I wonder if JPY withdrawals to JNB account are actually faster. Has anyone successfully withdrawn JPYs to JNB recently?

I made a JPY withdrawal through my JapaNet bank account on Jan 28th, today still waiting.

I made two withdrawals on 8th and 9th Jan, JPY to japanese account.

The first completed end last week, the 2nd completed  today.

Making another withdrawal today, will update on how long that takes.

So that amounts to 22/23 business days waiting time.
Wondering whether JNB is really faster. It should be. Will create a JNB account today.

My withdrawal on JNB account is in confirmed status since January 28th ... i'm not so sure it is faster  Sad
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
How do I change an avatar?
February 04, 2014, 06:30:16 AM
I have been waiting for my BTC being withdrawn since last Sunday (26th Jan).
Today I logged into my Gox account and found that withdrawn bitcoins are now returned back to my balance.

Now I don't know if I should try and withdraw again...... or just to keep them until the withdrawal issues are gone.
February 04, 2014, 06:17:37 AM
Is there any excuse for failing BTC transactions? Except an empty hot wallet from time to time maybe...
cocaine was mixed with amphetamine
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
February 04, 2014, 05:43:25 AM
Is there any excuse for failing BTC transactions? Except an empty hot wallet from time to time maybe...
February 04, 2014, 05:40:06 AM
i did 5 withdrawals and only 1 went through, and needless to say they didn't reimburse me txn fee for the timeouted txns

0.3 only this went through

gox has an algoritm to fail 90% of txn I guess
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 04, 2014, 05:30:06 AM
I just had a 1/27 stuck btc withdrawal credited back to my account. There was no mention of the credit in the boilerplate message I got from gox in response to my ticket but the goxcoins are in my account now so I guess I roll the dice again on a withdrawal?

split it in small amounts, as I've stated, my 0.3 has gone through in minutes, and I did it in the middle of withdraw chaos (on the 30th).

split into few mBTC and send few thousand times, also switch off the light in the room and try not to breath

also, if you got a chicken around, sacrifice it and chant, while sprinkling it's blood to the northern corner of your room!

whislt wearing a mask, so gox don't recognise you.
Jump to: