Pages:
Author

Topic: MyetherWallet Security - page 3. (Read 1226 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 07:07:26 PM
MyEtherWallet wallet is decentralized, it will not store the user's wallet information! Do not store user's encrypted assets!
As long as there is a Keystore file to open the wallet, the core of the blockchain is decentralization.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 07:01:50 PM
MyetherWallet is an offline wallet that does not store users' wallet information such as private keys and passwords on the server.

No matter how you log in!

As long as your computer is safe enough, check your computer and phone for security monitoring!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 14, 2018, 07:01:03 PM
private key is the most secure I think, because it is one way to login to our wallet and we also have to keep not until there are others who understand the private key we have because one of the keys that we must keep ..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 02:40:27 PM
I never use private key and I not recommend to access your MEW with private key. I just use Keystone File and I think is best and safest for me and I combine with metamask.
Activity: 70
May 21, 2018, 06:38:23 AM
The MyetherWallet private key are only generate once, and it can not be change after it has been created private key login, and that is more reason why it most been saved at a good place.

Activity: 55
May 20, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
Two day's ago i received Nano Ledger S wallet - must be this is the best and safety way to access into MEW.
copper member
Activity: 308
May 20, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
many people who have a lot of Ethereum use Meta mask. I think this is the most reliable option
Activity: 33
May 19, 2018, 01:28:39 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency and well known as digital money, which many hackers are interesting into, instead for them to work, rather stilling and we need extremely careful in the sense that, we need to applied strong password.
Activity: 25
May 18, 2018, 09:36:53 PM
you actually want to generate your keys on a computer not connected to the internet then you can digitally store the keystore/json and write your private key down on a piece of paper and lock it up Cheesy
Activity: 286
Cryptics
May 18, 2018, 10:00:33 AM
The fastest way to login is of course using your private key as you only need to copy and paste the private key into the box and unlock the wallet but it's not that recommended to use your private key as it's easy to be careless and if you open a wrong site then other people will know your private key instantly. It's better to use metamask for ethreum wallet as it's more safer than mew in my opinion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
I don't recommend to login to MEW account using privatekey, so I will go for Keystore File for more safety. Smiley Smiley
Every application can have bugs, the selection and use should follow the majority of members! But for ETH or virtual currency in general, do not allow errors, any errors can cause serious damage! Considerations before use.
Activity: 25
May 18, 2018, 09:28:45 AM
I never heard, that the secret key can be broken up. I think that the purse of MyEtherWallet is reliable enough, and it is needed simply to observe precautionary measures at his use.
Activity: 17
May 17, 2018, 06:51:49 AM
I don't recommend to login to MEW account using privatekey, so I will go for Keystore File for more safety. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 351
May 17, 2018, 02:15:23 AM
U can also buy and use "cold" ledger wallet, it will save ur private key outside of ur computer, but u must also be careful, nobody will save u if u would download something wrong.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 02:11:43 AM
What is the safest way to log MEW among of these?
    1.Keystone File
    2.Private Key
    3.Connecting Metamask.
For me, its Private Key, you should be the only one who knows your Private Key, just print and try to keep it in a safest place that no one will know.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
May 17, 2018, 02:06:32 AM
In myetherwallet, I only use a private key.  And neither when I do not save it on the computer.  I write down all the passwords in the old manner on the sheet

Myetherwallet is security. So it safe to use and hold the coin long time. It future safety wallet. myetherwallet useful to received the token and ethereum. But you are the responsibility for your wallet. So don't share the private key. This important for this process. Private key help to open your wallet. So save the private key. If need for the more information read the rules and regulations. Then create the wallet. Save the private key and ethereum address. So if need to receive the token or ethereum. Share the ethereum address. But don't share the private key. If try to share some people easy to hack your account wallet. So it your wallet. So you are the responsibility for the any issue. So safe to use the wallet. So no one can hack the myetherwallet. So it good future saving the coin and token wallet.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 01:49:03 AM
In myetherwallet, I only use a private key.  And neither when I do not save it on the computer.  I write down all the passwords in the old manner on the sheet
Activity: 162
May 17, 2018, 01:34:07 AM
For investors trading in the currency of the cryptographic currencies, wallets are very important. I use myetherwallet and I am very happy until the last events. The myetherwallet team solved this problem and again the security level increased
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 01:30:57 AM
MEW is very safe, because anywhere and to anybody you do not transmit your broadcasts and money will be in the locker, and myetherwallets only helps to manage the broadcasts with the help of personal keys. That is, ETH will not be stored in the wallet in the literal sense.
Activity: 171
May 17, 2018, 12:52:46 AM
What is the safest way to log MEW among of these?
    1.Keystone File
    2.Private Key
    3.Connecting Metamask.
Keystore / JSON file and import wallet from MEW to metamask is the most secure way to log in so far. All my assets are safe and I am satisfied with this method. Privatekey is too dangerous and hackers can occupy it at any time. So, I never even backup privatekey.
Pages:
Jump to: