Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 11. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 03:30:44 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

My Advice is Research, Read, before you invest in Altcoin. That's what newbie need to do to know more about Altcoins. All of traders strategy in altcoin is buy low sell high. Now Almost all of the altcoin is at low price so it's time to buy.

I agree with the above, you need to do your research
And decide which information is reputable and which is not

Everyone is going to give you advice on the currency they
Have invested in and tell you its the best out there.

I assume you have bitcoin already?

This forum is an aladins cave of information,
You just have to sort through it.

I think, this is the great answer for that question ☺
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 12:01:02 AM
Search what altcoin captures your attention. From that look for knowledgeable reference that will make you trust that coin and start investing. But for a newbie, I suggest that you should join campaigns that will make you earn coins. I think its the easiest one.
Activity: 154
October 16, 2017, 05:37:53 PM
I recommend you not to comply herd psychology, my friend.
make your own analysis and decide for yourself
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 04:21:38 PM
the only strategy that you have to follow is invest only the amount you are ready to loose Smiley this is the first think that you have to have in mind:)
Activity: 33
October 16, 2017, 03:46:39 PM
you should first experience knowledge about crypto, btc or allcoin. If you do not understand it will be useless. Then my advice is not to think about anything else. All you have to do is multiply insight, and knowledge of crypto.
Activity: 418
October 16, 2017, 03:42:36 PM
if you are still a newbie in alcoin maybe and can ask your friends who first know altcoin or you can learn first how to invest in altcoin, you are browsing on google already many blogs and websites that discuss about altcoin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 16, 2017, 03:31:25 PM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
Actually it's very difficult to first time knows about alt coin  platform for newbie.So I suggest you can study about alt coin marketplace & analysis about all coin.You can visit this site https://coinmarketcap.com
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 16, 2017, 03:20:54 PM
You will have to study with cryptocurrency. How is the situation of a coin, whether it will decrease in the price of coins for 24 hours.6 months of doing research on all this can certainly do something good
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 16, 2017, 03:20:42 PM
My question is : What is the difference betwenn an Altcoin and an ICO ?

Do they have the same value as a coin ?
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 01:05:54 PM
The most important advice I think is "Do your own researches". Always research everything you can on your own on an altcoin. Do not trust strangers on the internet, make your own mind and you'll be fine

Right. I think it is worthwhile to support the advice of experienced users, who give interesting advice in the forum, but if you do not find out for sure not. Nevertheless, there are no sincere intentions.
Activity: 56
October 16, 2017, 01:00:34 PM
The most important advice I think is "Do your own researches". Always research everything you can on your own on an altcoin. Do not trust strangers on the internet, make your own mind and you'll be fine
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 12:49:52 PM
One tips from me is do not be in a hurry in choosing altcoin, we must be calm and fully understand the situation from the chart of the altcoin before we invest in it.
Before starting anywhere you trading you should need enough knowledge and experience about that trading. such that start investment in altcoin you need to get enough knowledge and then decide and make a proper plan that what you should do in your trading.
October 14, 2017, 04:14:58 PM
After cheking coinmarketcap I just knew that Zcash is the 5th most expensive coin out there !

I'm really curious about what happened to the Zcash coin.
Activity: 224
October 14, 2017, 09:46:31 AM
One tips from me is do not be in a hurry in choosing altcoin, we must be calm and fully understand the situation from the chart of the altcoin before we invest in it.
Activity: 30
October 14, 2017, 09:30:03 AM
You should read a lot on past and present altcoins and do heavy research on them. Don't just buy the first hyped coin you see.
Activity: 252
October 14, 2017, 09:25:00 AM
Never try to chase the candles or you will get your hands burnt. Always do a lot of research, read whitepaper, look at the team and what is the problem they are solving with the project. Never follow twitter advice.
Activity: 168
October 14, 2017, 02:20:25 AM
Firstly you can check all alt coin in this site https://coinmarketcap.com more than 1000+ alt coin exist in this site.So it's very helpful for you.Than research about alt coin section in this forum i hope you will be success.Best of luck.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
October 14, 2017, 02:13:09 AM
try to seek more information that the right thing to do. i suggest you to watch the market value. its a boring thing indeed but you might learn something from it. and you would find an altcoin that meet your interest. hope this would be a good tips for you before decided to invest in altcoin. good luck.
Check the price of altcoin can not gives you any thing, even you always check it every day.
You need to have a strategy or plan before do that, if you have not one of these requirements, you will not have benefit after "watch the market value" as your said.
Activity: 308
October 14, 2017, 01:37:41 AM
When I was a newbie, all I do is understand about the altcoin I want to invest, read the whitepaper and also investigate the team from the project.
So you can have a view of whether the project has a bright future or not. The point is never be lazy to read  Grin
But, if you want to make a safe investment, I think bitcoin is the best solution.
October 13, 2017, 04:39:11 PM
Just a tip about trading : Bitcoin is very stable but you wont gains high profits.

Altcoins are very unstable and volatile but if you get in at the right time you can gain a cool 100% profits or more.
Pages:
Jump to: